Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (824747 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by lolade123: 11:44am On Jan 02, 2014
Nice to see this thread, happy new year to you all.
My uncle is a member of the senate, he told there won't be admissions this year though there is no official statement from the administration. Please any jambite should be careful of the school of choice as most schools MIGHT not be admitting this year , hence, enough research should be made before submitting jamb form.I have a snapshot of this year's academic calendar but it size is 1.7mb, will try to convert it and then upload. I rep Agric Engineering, Zik Hall...Peace
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 02, 2014
Mesopotamia: Naxo....oya make we scatter diz thread as usual....
Welcome boss
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Donlouise(m): 11:45am On Jan 02, 2014
Pls am New here and I would like 2 know all d basic requirement that one need 2 gain admission into UI. Starting from the jamb subjects, scores, and all. Business Administration Aspirant. And greetings 2 u all.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by godofwar666(m): 11:46am On Jan 02, 2014
Am also a student of University of Ibadan. In spanish sapere fonts is only UI students that knws d meanin. Premier university i stand out! Na yoruba i dey study sha 4 fac of art. Ask me 4 jaja u go no
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 02, 2014
lolade123: Nice to see this thread, happy new year to you all.
My uncle is a member of the senate, he told there won't be admissions this year though there is no official statement from the administration. Please any jambite should be careful of the school of choice as most schools MIGHT not be admitting this year , hence, enough research should be made before submitting jamb form.I have a snapshot of this year's academic calendar but it size is 1.7mb, will try to convert it and then upload. I rep Agric Engineering, Zik Hall...Peace
Welcome bro...As per the issue of maybe UI will admit or not,The senate are yet to reach a compromise...
Lets wait for UI to release a statement concerning that...God bless
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifyx(m): 11:50am On Jan 02, 2014
Taylor! Check homepage asap,seems we made frntpage
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by godofwar666(m): 11:50am On Jan 02, 2014
Donlouise: Pls am New here and I would like 2 know all d basic requirement that one need 2 gain admission into UI. Starting from the jamb subjects, scores, and all. Business Administration Aspirant. And greetings 2 u all.
bro to knw more abt my skul is very easy just check ur jamb brochure and cum to d campus admin office to get more info. And make sure dat ur o level is one sitting. God bless u al
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Aibike(m): 11:52am On Jan 02, 2014
Hmn!....sir taylor uv actually done a great work,..u ar mouthed bro..*make I just fold my hands dey follow d thread jeje..*
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 02, 2014
Donlouise: Pls am New here and I would like 2 know all d basic requirement that one need 2 gain admission into UI. Starting from the jamb subjects, scores, and all. Business Administration Aspirant. And greetings 2 u all.
Start by obtaining the Jamb form,then go through the Jamb brochure and choose the correct subject combination,and score above 200....thats just the start
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 02, 2014
Ifyx: Taylor! Check homepage asap,seems we made frntpage
Yes ke....seen it bro....oya make we wash am na...One parcel of igbo plus 6shots of mcdowells for you grin grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 02, 2014
Ai-bi-ke:
Hmn!....sir taylor uv actually done a great work,..u ar mouthed bro..*make I just fold my hands dey follow d thread jeje..*
Oga mi IBK... You are welcome sir
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Bowaley17(m): 11:56am On Jan 02, 2014
Taylor184: Of course bro,there will be...If i may ask,whats your score,and the course you are aspiring for?and are a a first choice candidate or 2nd
i put in for Economics,i scored 51 instead of 58 in the post utme,i did change of course to sociology,am a first choice candidate....hope its not too late,cos am thinking of registering for another jamb
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by cleverj01(m): 11:57am On Jan 02, 2014
All u'v jst said ar undisputed facts bt plz soften ur tempo in oda nt 2 create fears in d heart of d aspirants cus fear is allways d beginin of failure instead motivate nd inspire dem tel dem d path is rough bt wit determination nd hardwork; d sky is jst dia startin point! #personal opinion though!
lil wheezy:
One word for you ... RUN ... No be moi moi , no be beans ... Infact lemme tell all you jambites nd aspirant d real ugly truth .. You being a student of any dept in U.I is a priviledge the can take back anytime ... U think getting in is tough abii , wait till you are in , then you know that getting in was easy ... I mean all courses oo except maybe education ....... You will have to fight to keep the admission

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by lolade123: 11:57am On Jan 02, 2014
Here is the calendar
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 02, 2014
Bowaley17:
i put in for Economics,i scored 51 instead of 58 in the post utme,i did change of course to sociology,am a first choice candidate....hope its not too late,cos am thinking of registering for another jamb
Your name will surely come out in the second list...as long as you did Change of course,and you are a first choice candidate...
Cheers bro!!!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifyx(m): 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
Taylor184: Yes ke....seen it bro....oya make we wash am na...One parcel of igbo plus 6shots of mcdowells for you grin grin
de law! U wan kill me fa
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by cleverj01(m): 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
I dnt tink dere's faculty of management science in UI BT am sure dere's no Business Administration in UI so bro consult ur Brochure 4 more info!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by cleverj01(m): 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
Why not say it before jamb registration?
lolade123: Here is the calendar
when Over 20,000 candidates have registered. Ewww! Not possible again.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Rexsul: 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
Finestboi plzzz dont allow any A.B.U 2014/2015 admission thread ooo cos we r nt through wit 2013/2014 admission process....tnx
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adex097: 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
wow...I wish you guys all da best cool
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by lolade123: 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
With almost sincerity, it very easy gaining admission into UI, staying and graduating is the hardest thing to do.I obtained my ND in Agric Eng from a federal institution in Akure with an Upper Credit.I applied for 3 DE admissions into Futminna, Futa and then Unaab now Funaab, but couldn't secure admission into any of these schools but in 2011, just to stay around with my G, lol, I applied into UI and was admitted without anyones intervention.
Am saying these to let you know UI's admission process is easy and transparent. Long live UI.Peace
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by BRAINEE123: 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
lolade123: With almost sincerity, it very easy gaining admission into UI, staying and graduating is the hardest thing to do.I obtained my ND in Agric Eng from a federal institution in Akure with an Upper Credit.I applied for 3 DE admissions into Futminna, Futa and then Unaab now Funaab, but couldn't secure admission into any of these schools but in 2011, just to stay around with my G, lol, I applied into UI and was admitted without anyones intervention.
Am saying these to let you know UI's admission process is easy and transparent. Long live UI.Peace

Seconded!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by BRAINEE123: 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
Bowaley17:

Brother u need to pray fervently oo! Bcoz there was no sociology among the courses UI asked us to changed to.
Odikwa very r.....complete am
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by ilonwa(m): 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
Am so grateful to this trend cause my two baby sis are on their way to ui next year once is #law the second is #enhlish.......... Will make my best to post vital info that I come across anyway thanks to every1 who is here n a fulfilling new yr
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
Just look at what it takes to get into these good for nothing state/federal universities.

Am glad I didn't have to witness all these sh1t owing to the fact that am an alumni of a private university.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by charlesklef(m): 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
i need informations on courses! Science courses pls..does UI offers community health nursing popularly called CHEW in college od health technology pls i need useful advise and informations!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Bowaley17(m): 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
Taylor184: Your name will surely come out in the second list...as long as you did Change of course,and you are a first choice candidate...
Cheers bro!!!
I pray so bros
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Bowaley17(m): 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
Taylor184: Your name will surely come out in the second list...as long as you did Change of course,and you are a first choice candidate...
Cheers bro!!!
I pray so bros...thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by aoddka: 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
lolade123: Nice to see this thread, happy new year to you all.
Na wa o.. What is the fate of those that have registered? And the fate of those that will still choose ui.
Moreover, rumours have been going round that there won't be change of institution, and there is also no second choice option... Ui should not try that..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by samdelaw(m): 1:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
sup guys, hw va with the second list

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.