Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Gionee Claims E7 Is The Best Android Camera Smartphone |Video| - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Claims E7 Is The Best Android Camera Smartphone |Video| (3075 Views)

Stunning Photos Taken With Tecno's First 13MP Camera Smartphone / 16MP Gionee Elife E7 Claims To Be The Best Android Camera Phone / Samsung Galaxy Android Camera Hits Nigeria Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gionee Claims E7 Is The Best Android Camera Smartphone |Video| by NEROSKY(m): 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
This was their tweet
"Come face to face with the Best Android Camera Smartphone. Meet the Elife E7! #MadeForShooting, made for you"

Watch Camera Preview Video from Gionee
http://naijaphones.com/category/news/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ldWnEI47zs

Gionee E7 – Full Specification & Price In Nigeria
Re: Gionee Claims E7 Is The Best Android Camera Smartphone |Video| by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
sony xperia z1
Re: Gionee Claims E7 Is The Best Android Camera Smartphone |Video| by NEROSKY(m): 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2013
runzlord: sony xperia z1

I know they're just bluffing, Sony has been in the game for so long, so they don't hear nonsonse....

where Sony,Samsung & HTC talks about camera, no one else talks
Re: Gionee Claims E7 Is The Best Android Camera Smartphone |Video| by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 01, 2014
NEROSKY:

I know they're just bluffing, Sony has been in the game for so long, so they don't hear nonsonse....

where Sony,Samsung & HTC talks about camera, no one else talks
Nokia
Re: Gionee Claims E7 Is The Best Android Camera Smartphone |Video| by Mystiq25(m): 4:09am On Jan 01, 2014
NOKIA LUMIA 1020
Re: Gionee Claims E7 Is The Best Android Camera Smartphone |Video| by NEROSKY(m): 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2014
Mystiq25: NOKIA LUMIA 1020

Mega pixel doesn't mean pix quality or clearity,, mega pixel means how many meter it can zoom
Re: Gionee Claims E7 Is The Best Android Camera Smartphone |Video| by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
nokia isnt android people

5 Likes

Re: Gionee Claims E7 Is The Best Android Camera Smartphone |Video| by Hotdiamond(m): 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
NEROSKY:

Mega pixel doesn't mean pix quality or clearity,, mega pixel means how many meter it can zoom
wrong. the more the pixel the more the detail from the picture that translates to a better picture quality. just check the comparison of s4 zoom with the 1020
Re: Gionee Claims E7 Is The Best Android Camera Smartphone |Video| by NEROSKY(m): 10:44am On Jan 02, 2014
Hotdiamond: wrong. the more the pixel the more the detail from the picture that translates to a better picture quality. just check the comparison of s4 zoom with the 1020

okay then... compare the picture quality of my samsung galaxy core (5 mega pixel) and that of Tecno F8 (13 mega pixel)

1 Like

Re: Gionee Claims E7 Is The Best Android Camera Smartphone |Video| by shogz89: 11:19am On Jan 02, 2014
NEROSKY:

okay then... compare the picture quality of my samsung galaxy core (5 mega pixel) and that of Tecno F8 (13 mega pixel)

.. Tecno f8 is clearer than galaxy core,,, even the f7
Re: Gionee Claims E7 Is The Best Android Camera Smartphone |Video| by NEROSKY(m): 11:27am On Jan 02, 2014
shogz89:
.. Tecno f8 is clearer than galaxy core,,, even the f7

I think you're a learner.. you think i have not reviewed the phone or operated it .. check this out http://naijaphones.com/tecno-f8-phantom-aii-full-specifications-price-in-nigeria/

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Claims E7 Is The Best Android Camera Smartphone |Video| by Hotdiamond(m): 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
NEROSKY:

I think you're a learner.. you think i have not reviewed the phone or operated it .. check this out http://naijaphones.com/tecno-f8-phantom-aii-full-specifications-price-in-nigeria/
opinion is cheap. everyone's got one.

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Claims E7 Is The Best Android Camera Smartphone |Video| by NEROSKY(m): 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hotdiamond:
opinion is cheap. everyone's got one.

If you think so , that means you have a centralized mindset... why the blind argument
Re: Gionee Claims E7 Is The Best Android Camera Smartphone |Video| by psalmdave(m): 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
Bros,y do u want to derail your own thread......
Re: Gionee Claims E7 Is The Best Android Camera Smartphone |Video| by mhalikbass: 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
the best camera yet is still nokia lumia 1020. followed by d samsung galaxy s4zoom
runzlord: sony xperia z1

1 Like

Re: Gionee Claims E7 Is The Best Android Camera Smartphone |Video| by NEROSKY(m): 2:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
mhalikbass: the best camera yet is still nokia lumia 1020. followed by d samsung galaxy s4zoom

okay sire
Re: Gionee Claims E7 Is The Best Android Camera Smartphone |Video| by mhalikbass: 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
lumia1020 has 41mp and d s4zoom has 16mp
NEROSKY:

okay sire
Re: Gionee Claims E7 Is The Best Android Camera Smartphone |Video| by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
mhalikbass: the best camera yet is still nokia lumia 1020. followed by d samsung galaxy s4zoom
BEST android phone oga!!!! lumia is windows phone
Re: Gionee Claims E7 Is The Best Android Camera Smartphone |Video| by shogz89: 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
NEROSKY:

So tell me what is in this link that shows that the galaxy core has a better picture quality than the f8 undecided.... The f8 beats it both in mega pixel and ppi.. You are a toddler if am a learner

1 Like

Re: Gionee Claims E7 Is The Best Android Camera Smartphone |Video| by Hotdiamond(m): 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
shogz89:
So tell me what is in this link that shows that the galaxy core has a better picture quality than the f8 undecided.... The f8 beats it both in mega pixel and ppi.. You are a toddler if am a learner
no mind am. very soon him go talk say Samsung 1Mp camera better pass tecno a3 camera.
Re: Gionee Claims E7 Is The Best Android Camera Smartphone |Video| by NEROSKY(m): 12:33am On Jan 03, 2014
shogz89:

then whats the both PPI
Re: Gionee Claims E7 Is The Best Android Camera Smartphone |Video| by Kamaye(m): 6:23am On Jan 03, 2014
When it comes to best camera pls stop comparing tekino with Samsung, that 13mp on f8 is a fake and is not at even at par with 5mp of Samsung, Sony or HTC.
Re: Gionee Claims E7 Is The Best Android Camera Smartphone |Video| by NEROSKY(m): 10:10am On Jan 03, 2014
Kamaye: When it comes to best camera pls stop comparing tekino with Samsung, that 13mp on f8 is a fake and is not at even at par with 5mp of Samsung, Sony or HTC.

i just noticed he's a learner
Re: Gionee Claims E7 Is The Best Android Camera Smartphone |Video| by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 03, 2014
lol.. okay let me add.. when i used a tecno n7, it had a 5mp, and i also had a nokia c5 that had a 5mp then... the nokia out did the tecno in all ways , camera wise...

so im saying a 13mp on tecno, means a true 5mp on other phones..

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Claims E7 Is The Best Android Camera Smartphone |Video| by OohMpaTM: 10:32am On Jan 03, 2014
deejay_harry1: lol.. okay let me add.. when i used a tecno n7, it had a 5mp, and i also had a nokia c5 that had a 5mp then... the nokia out did the tecno in all ways , camera wise...

so im saying a 13mp on tecno, means a true 5mp on other phones..

Technically an increase in mp basically means what it is- resolution. Nothing more

For a camera to get the best detail, it lies square on other things like sensor, lens, led flash, auto focus, even the screen at times, etc

That's why an HTC one (4mp) can shoot comparable pictures or even better with some higher mp phones
and why the qX100 camera also does marginally better than some dslrs
Re: Gionee Claims E7 Is The Best Android Camera Smartphone |Video| by NEROSKY(m): 10:45am On Jan 03, 2014
Ooh Mpa™:

Technically an increase in mp basically means what it is- resolution. Nothing more

For a camera to get the best detail, it lies square on other things like sensor, lens, led flash, auto focus, even the screen at times, etc

That's why an HTC one (4mp) can shoot comparable pictures or even better with some higher mp phones

thanks you very much... now i remember, HTC made us to knw that MegaPixel is not Picture quality... these guys want to teach me my work sha
Re: Gionee Claims E7 Is The Best Android Camera Smartphone |Video| by shogz89: 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
NEROSKY:

then whats the both PPI
galaxy core 217,,, f8 257
Re: Gionee Claims E7 Is The Best Android Camera Smartphone |Video| by shogz89: 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
Kamaye: When it comes to best camera pls stop comparing tekino with Samsung, that 13mp on f8 is a fake and is not at even at par with 5mp of Samsung, Sony or HTC.
so tell me y the tecno f7 that has 8mp beats the galaxy s2 that also have 8mp in picture quality... try and get your facts right bro
Re: Gionee Claims E7 Is The Best Android Camera Smartphone |Video| by shogz89: 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ooh Mpa™:

the htc one camera is not just a regular 4mp shooter,; it is actually called ultra pixel
Re: Gionee Claims E7 Is The Best Android Camera Smartphone |Video| by OohMpaTM: 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
shogz89:
the htc one camera is not just a regular 4mp shooter,; it is actually called ultra pixel

TF?
Don't quote Ooh Mpa if you don't have something sensible to say

It's a regular 4mp camera with large sensor
Go read about UltraPixel, mate
Re: Gionee Claims E7 Is The Best Android Camera Smartphone |Video| by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
shogz89:
so tell me y the tecno f7 that has 8mp beats the galaxy s2 that also have 8mp in picture quality... try and get your facts right bro
even the tecno f8 13mp, doesnt beat the samsung s2 8mp.. your statement is false.

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Claims E7 Is The Best Android Camera Smartphone |Video| by shogz89: 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ooh Mpa™:

TF?
Don't quote Ooh Mpa if you don't have something sensible to say

It's a regular 4mp camera with large sensor
Go read about UltraPixel, mate
hey be mature enough to make your point without the use of insult .... we are arguing here and not fighting!
http://www.phonedog.com/2013/07/18/is-the-htc-one-s-ultrapixel-camera-worth-the-risk/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gionee Marathon M5 Plus With 6inches, 3GB RAM Launched / . / Stop! Before You Buy That Infinix Or Tecno Smartphone, Read This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.