Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Abu Eligible Candidates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abu Eligible Candidates (1949 Views)

UNILAG Updates List Of Post-utme 2015 Eligible Candidates / Oau 2013/14 Post Utme Admission: 9,231 Eligible Candidates Seeking For 4,100 Adm / Bar Part 2 Eligible Candidates; Lets Hook Up Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abu Eligible Candidates by pretty4me: 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2008
For those eligible for the Post-Ume screening exercise scheduled for 14th, 15th & 16th August, 2008.

Important Notice

A. ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES: 1. All candidates who chose Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria as their first choice university and have satisfied the following pre-requisites are eligible to attend the screening exercise which is scheduled to take place on 14th, 15th and 16th August, 2008 at 8.00 a.m each day.

(a) Candidates who scored 180 and above in UME for Science and related courses; (b) Candidates who scored 200 and above in UME for Arts, Social Sciences, Law and Administration;

(c) All candidates who fall within the cut off points in (a) and (b) above must have the prescribed subject combinations in the UME examination as required by their proposed courses of study (information as contained in the JAMB brochure for UME candidates)

N.B THOSE WHOSE UME SUBJECT COMBINATIONS ARE NOT CORRECT NEED NOT COME AS THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TAKE THE SCREENING TEST.

2. Candidates who qualify for the screening exercise as listed above are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only.

3. Procedure for Post-UME on Line Registration

(A) Pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only in any of the underlisted banks and obtain a login pin:-

a. ZENITH BANK PLC, ZARIA 6019503923

b. FBN PLC, SAMARU 3132040000842

c. UBA PLC, SAMARU 03450070000027

d. UBN PLC, SAMARU 6641040000115

e. GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC 811331630113

f. ABU MICRO-FINANCE BANK LTD. SAMARU 030419008

g. AFRIBANK NIG.PLC, ZARIA 0322082980517

h. OCEANIC BANK PLC, ZARIA 1371301007921

i. UNITY BANK PLC, ZARIA 293/833530/1/2/0

j. Intercontinental Bank Plc, Zaria

(B) Register on Line at www.abu-pume.net or you go to www.abu.edu.ng and click Post UME Registration

(a) Type the valid pin purchased by you

(b) Enter the teller number you were given by the bank and your O/L results (where available). Choose awaiting results where applicable.

(c) Click on submit button.

(d) Immediately after the registration on line, candidates should print 2 copies of the registration slip and attach 4 passport size photographs and bring along during the screening exercise.

(C) SCREENING What to bring for the screening:-

a. Original and photocopy of JAMB notification slip;

b. Hp pencil;

c. Original screening fees payment tellers for sighting;

d. Original and photocopy of SSCE and NECO Statement of results or certificates. Please note that:-

(i) GSM Phones and electronic calculators are not allowed during the Post-UME screening exercise and in the examination hall. (ii) Parents, Guardians and uninvited law enforcement agencies will not be allowed into the campus during the Post-UMEScreening Exercise.

(E) SCHEDULE OF SCREENING DATES: Thursday 14th August, 2008 Faculty of Administration Faculty of Arts Faculty of Education (Art Programmes) Faculty of Environmental Design (Art Programmes) Faculty of Social Sciences Friday 15th August, 2008 Faculty of Education (Science Programmes) Faculty of Engineering Faculty of Environmental Design (Science Programmes) Faculty of Science Faculty of Law Saturday 16th August, 2008 Faculty of Agriculture Faculty of Medicine Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences Faculty of Veterinary Medicine

(e) Any eligible candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates indicated in paragraph 5 above would not be considered for admission into the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria during the 2008/2009 academic session.

IDRIS AHMED (REGISTRAR)
Re: Abu Eligible Candidates by pretty4me: 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2008
Please in order to write the exam peacfuly, pay the cash at Zaria, Kaduna State as stated.
Re: Abu Eligible Candidates by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2008
Hey! Someone I know pulled 199 against Biochemistry and her name was not there. So 180 may be for Agric Sc or other non-competitive majors.
Re: Abu Eligible Candidates by lautrel(m): 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2008
hey, i scored 183 for microbiology,
and i did'nt see my name in their
dam eligible writter's list.
so wat am i goin 2 do?
pls mr.registra tell mi wat 2 do
b4 it gets too late,
thanks
Re: Abu Eligible Candidates by akyus(m): 10:09am On Aug 07, 2008
Is there any hope for second choice candidates.
Re: Abu Eligible Candidates by danfido(m): 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2008
In response to those having the problem of seeing their names, I'd suggest y'all shd come down to the school, and report to the management, pls. Such an issue shd not be handled with kid's gloves.

(1) (Reply)

The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out / Exam-focused Tuition For Cfa(r) Exams In Nigeria - Strategyplus / When Will Oau's 2010/2011 Supplementary Admission List Be Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.