Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

My Wish List For Nigeria In 2014 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Wish List For Nigeria In 2014 (366 Views)

My Wish For All Nairalanders This July / A Thread Dedicated To All Nairalanders(my Wish For You...) / This My WISH List For Christmas, Whats Yours? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wish List For Nigeria In 2014 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
To know that Boko Haram has given up on their religious fight

A corruption free Nigeria

Low Mortality rate in Nigeria

A Reduction in Unemployment

Nigerian Youths being more creative

Nigeria being one of the Technological Advanced Countries in the World

At least 19 hours of stable electricity in every 24hours

And Clean running water

I want Nigeria to have an International Airport that befits our statue and not the Dirty place called MMIA where you perceive concentrated Urine immediately you are leaving the plane

And Lastly I want to be able to call Nigeria a Home

You can add whatever you wish for in 2014

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gates Is World's Richest; Dangote Still Africa's Richest / 10 Drown In Ibadan River / Beauty Cream Perfect Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.