Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Is Nysc Batch A Still Possible In This Situation? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is Nysc Batch A Still Possible In This Situation? (804 Views)

2016 NYSC BATCH A Time Table [pic] / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / How Is NYSC In Akwa-ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Is Nysc Batch A Still Possible In This Situation? by ajasa4link: 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2013
It's a known fact that the ASUU strike has disrupted the academic calendars of most schools, as a matter of fact almost a semester and half was lost to the strike. Some schools were even close to exams close to the second semester exams before the strike. Now schools have resumed,and we just have less than 4weeks to our final exams in my school which will end February. we were told that a school's final year students' results must be ready two months before Nysc posting month. Now the next Nysc posting month is March and our exams end February. But we've been hearing rumors that a school can still get it's final year students mobilized even if their results were only available less than a month to Nysc posting month,provided they pay a stipulated penalty. Please I will like to know if this gist is true. And I also heard bells university finished exams may and got it's students mobilized in June. pls I want to know if this claim is true
Re: Is Nysc Batch A Still Possible In This Situation? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
ajasa4link: It's a known fact that the ASUU strike has disrupted the academic calendars of most schools, as a matter of fact almost a semester and half was lost to the strike. Some schools were even close to exams close to the second semester exams before the strike. Now schools have resumed,and we just have less than 4weeks to our final exams in my school which will end February. we were told that a school's final year students' results must be ready two months before Nysc posting month. Now the next Nysc posting month is March and our exams end February. But we've been hearing rumors that a school can still get it's final year students mobilized even if their results were only available less than a month to Nysc posting month,provided they pay a stipulated penalty. Please I will like to know if this gist is true. And I also heard bells university finished exams may and got it's students mobilized in June. pls I want to know if this claim is true
go and write your final exam when school resumes and prepare for batch B
Re: Is Nysc Batch A Still Possible In This Situation? by yokiti: 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
^ what a nice response! After writing the exams, you can now create thread for Batch B 2014 but as for now; let the debate continue on the thread below:
www.nairaland.com/1452606/prospective-batch-2014-nysc-house/94#1452606.3037
Re: Is Nysc Batch A Still Possible In This Situation? by ajasa4link: 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
still haven't gotten the desired response
Re: Is Nysc Batch A Still Possible In This Situation? by yokiti: 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
The above link in my post will give you a clue how the prospective 2014 NYSC batch A corp members passed through thick and thin before they arrived at this present state.

1 Like

(1)

Bauchi/mangu Bound B14 Corpers In Lagos, Let's Discuss Travel Modalities / Who Got Retained At his or her Ppa / Urgent,, Please How Do I See The Call Up Letter To Print It Out 4 Batch C Progm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.