Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Why Do Most Guys Hold Their Crotch While Walking? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Most Guys Hold Their Crotch While Walking? (3546 Views)

This Is How Most Guys Decide How Attractive A Lady Is When They First Sight Them / Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October / Why Is That Most Guys Dnt Shave Thr Armpit Hairs???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Guys Hold Their Crotch While Walking? by ismokeweed1(f): 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
Why? Why? Why? Its repulsive to we females and we still don't know your reasons for doing that.

Is it that your 'balls' are too big? Or that your 'pipe' is too long? Or does it ache you during those times? Or is it really because you are trying to adjust your pants?

I'm confused, angry and disgusted anytime I sight such a behavior with my poor eyes sad

Re: Why Do Most Guys Hold Their Crotch While Walking? by Prodigee: 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2013
Wetin ya eyes go find there?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Hold Their Crotch While Walking? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
Make girls too dey hold dr own na. Make we come see wu dem go dey run forgrin
Re: Why Do Most Guys Hold Their Crotch While Walking? by SniperOne: 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
i-smoke-weed:
Why? Why? Why? Its repulsive to we females and we still don't know your reasons for doing that.

Is it that your 'balls' are too big? Or that your 'pipe' is too long? Or does it ache you during those times? Or is it really because you are trying to adjust your pants?

I'm confused, angry and disgusted anytime I sight such a behavior with my poor eyes sad

Ask me later, particularly when you've calmed down.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Hold Their Crotch While Walking? by Chibest2000(m): 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
@op u self funny, if u r really disturbed about dat den ask ur BOBY (man) I think he can xplain better hahahaaaa..
Re: Why Do Most Guys Hold Their Crotch While Walking? by toniekingss: 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ask ur fellow girls why dy xpose clevage nd show ass in pic... Also why do girls snap wt panties in bathroom?? Eh....

Aniway as for dt ur question its because lagos don cast we re in end time b4 dem go thief prsn pri*k e no go know.... So mk we hold am mk we c hw e wan tk miss... Weda prsn no go die

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Hold Their Crotch While Walking? by Bisjosh(f): 8:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
And no one has given the op a reasonable response undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Most Guys Hold Their Crotch While Walking? by MMotimo: 11:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
Most undecided
Re: Why Do Most Guys Hold Their Crotch While Walking? by patssy: 7:06am On Jan 02, 2014
Prolly to lift their long trousers up from sweeping the ground
Re: Why Do Most Guys Hold Their Crotch While Walking? by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 7:51am On Jan 02, 2014
Mostly because the trousers are too long and they don't want it to sweep the ground. I do it a few times if it is raining and the ground is wet.
It is uncommon to find this attitude amongst men of high moral standards abi how many times you don see person wear suit come hold crotch.
Another reason is it gives "boys" (mind you not men) this bad guy feeling. That's why it is common for taut and street urchins to hold their crotch. I did it when I was in secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Hold Their Crotch While Walking? by ismokeweed1(f): 8:25am On Jan 02, 2014
^^^

Really? I see. Those points make sense to me but I still know a few 'men' who do it habitually, I sometimes wonder if they do it for the reasons above or its now a part of their character to do so.

The worst is when you see them doing it while wearing shorts sad
Re: Why Do Most Guys Hold Their Crotch While Walking? by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 9:00am On Jan 02, 2014
i-smoke-weed:
^^^

Really? I see. Those points make sense to me but I still know a few 'men' who do it habitually, I sometimes wonder if they do it for the reasons above or its now a part of their character to do so.

The worst is when you see them doing it while wearing shorts sad

Haba! Men wearing shorts and holding their crotch? I have never seen anyone do that my whole life. You live in the wrong place sister and you are moving with the wrong crew. You better pack out ASAP. Lol
Re: Why Do Most Guys Hold Their Crotch While Walking? by ismokeweed1(f): 9:05am On Jan 02, 2014
^^^

SMH . . . That's just to let you know how chronic the condition is in some guys life . . .
Re: Why Do Most Guys Hold Their Crotch While Walking? by Prodigee: 9:23am On Jan 02, 2014
^^^^
Are u sure ur not seeing tinz??...just asking cos u say your hobby is marijuana/cannabis grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Hold Their Crotch While Walking? by ismokeweed1(f): 9:49am On Jan 02, 2014
Prodigee: ^^^^
Are u sure ur not seeing tinz??...just asking cos u say your hobby is marijuana/cannabis grin

Are you trying to tell me that guys holding their crotch and walking is an 'unusual' sight to you or that people 'don't' do it at all?

My dear, weed gets me 'high' and not blind okay?

Puff . . . Puff . . . Pass (will you collect?) smiley
Re: Why Do Most Guys Hold Their Crotch While Walking? by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 10:00am On Jan 02, 2014
It's obvious you are living in the wrong place.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Hold Their Crotch While Walking? by Prodigee: 10:07am On Jan 02, 2014
i-smoke-weed:

Are you trying to tell me that guys holding their crotch and walking is an 'unusual' sight to you or that people 'don't' do it at all?

My dear, weed gets me 'high' and not blind okay?

Puff . . . Puff . . . Pass (will you collect?) smiley
U should know am jus teasing u na! smiley plus don't get me wrong - i ain't tryna encourage such act; personally i don't do such...it's not a normal act! And about the grass; naa i'll pass wink
Re: Why Do Most Guys Hold Their Crotch While Walking? by ismokeweed1(f): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2014
INDESTRUCTABLEX: It's obvious you are living in the wrong place.

Please how is it obvious?

Do you mean that guys don't do it wherever you are living?

Kindly intimate us with such a location, I hope its on this earth oh!
Re: Why Do Most Guys Hold Their Crotch While Walking? by ismokeweed1(f): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2014
Prodigee: U should know am jus teasing u na! smiley plus don't get me wrong - i ain't tryna encourage such act; personally i don't do such...it's not a normal act! And about the grass; naa i'll pass wink

I understand about the tease and about the grass . . . I assume its safer for you to pass on that one too
Re: Why Do Most Guys Hold Their Crotch While Walking? by Prodigee: 10:23am On Jan 02, 2014
i-smoke-weed:

I understand about the tease and about the grass . . . I assume its safer for you to pass on that one too
Good for me then?! Btw are u the one in ur profile pic? #JustCurious
Re: Why Do Most Guys Hold Their Crotch While Walking? by ismokeweed1(f): 10:32am On Jan 02, 2014
Ahn ahn! that girl ain't fine naw sad I'm waaay sophisticated than that

I just put the poor lady's pix up just to scare guys away grin . . . Very thoughtful & effective right?
Re: Why Do Most Guys Hold Their Crotch While Walking? by Prodigee: 10:47am On Jan 02, 2014
i-smoke-weed:
Ahn ahn! that girl ain't fine naw sad I'm waaay sophisticated than that

I just put the poor lady's pix up just to scare guys away grin . . . Very thoughtful & effective right?

Hmm...yeah kinda!
Re: Why Do Most Guys Hold Their Crotch While Walking? by Prodigee: 10:50am On Jan 02, 2014
But i'll really like to see d real u...if u don't mind o. wink u seem quite interesting
Re: Why Do Most Guys Hold Their Crotch While Walking? by ismokeweed1(f): 10:56am On Jan 02, 2014
patssy: Prolly to lift their long trousers up from sweeping the ground

You're right, although I don't think in all cases as people have made it into a habit
Re: Why Do Most Guys Hold Their Crotch While Walking? by ismokeweed1(f): 10:59am On Jan 02, 2014
Prodigee: But i'll really like to see d real u...if u don't mind o wink u seem quite interesting

No problem, infact its a wonderful idea BUT You don't indulge in 'the way of the grass' yet . . . so its probably not happening anytime soon okay
Re: Why Do Most Guys Hold Their Crotch While Walking? by ismokeweed1(f): 11:03am On Jan 02, 2014
Chibest2000: @op u self funny, if u r really disturbed about dat den ask ur BOBY (man) I think he can xplain better hahahaaaa..

He wouldn't dare try it in front of me (for long periods of time sha)

I'd spank the swag out of him immediately I see him doing it like I ain't there, imagine the embarrassment it causes me whenever we are out meeting important folk angry
Re: Why Do Most Guys Hold Their Crotch While Walking? by Prodigee: 11:52am On Jan 02, 2014
i-smoke-weed:

No problem, infact its a wonderful idea BUT You don't indulge in 'the way of the grass' yet . . . so its probably not happening anytime soon okay
Oh i see! So 'grass' is the password?
Re: Why Do Most Guys Hold Their Crotch While Walking? by uchechukwuochei(m): 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
Prodigee: Oh i see! So 'grass' is the password?
LOL. She is a clean gurl in a tight dress. @ OP guess uv bn having a lot of inspiration lately. grin
Prodigee: Oh i see! So 'grass' is the password?
LOL. She is a clean gurl in a tight dress. @ OP guess uv bn having a lot of inspiration lately.

(1) (Reply)

Skin Damage And Repair / Brave Fighter Cheats Unlimited Gold And Diamonds / Wear A Long Evening Gown For A Black Tie Evening Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.