Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Reasons Why Muslims Should Not Celebrate New Year On January 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why Muslims Should Not Celebrate New Year On January 1 (3223 Views)

Why Christians Should Not Celebrate Easter- Femi Aribisala / New Date For End Of The World: January 1 2017 - Sword Of God Cult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Muslims Should Not Celebrate New Year On January 1 by sexyolag(m): 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
JANUARY FIRST WISHING IS AN ACT OF IDOLATROUS
BELIEFS IN FALSE god. JAN FIRST WAS NAMED AFTER JANUS, THE ROMAN god of door and gate ways. IN
46 B.C JULIUS CAESAR CHOSE JANUARY FIRST AS THE FIRST DAY OF THE NEW YEAR AS JANUS SYMBOLICALLY REPRESENTED THE DOOR TO THE NEW YEAR.THE CELEBRATION OF THE NEW YEAR ON JAN FIRST & NEW YEAR EVE;THE NIGHT BEFORE, ARE APART $ PARGAN RELIGIOUS RITUALS BASED ON
IDOLATROUS FAITH. IN ISLAM OUR NEW YEAR IS
MUHARAM FIRST. wishing one another happy new
year of january is a great sins in ISLAM..
Re: Reasons Why Muslims Should Not Celebrate New Year On January 1 by thorpido(m): 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
Good for you.Wait till the middle of the year before you start your new year.

Do people still reason this way....damn!
Re: Reasons Why Muslims Should Not Celebrate New Year On January 1 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2013
Which kind of mumu thought is dat! Shuo! All this backwardness is not right!
Wen we say happy ramadaan! I tink dat means d beginning of a new islamic calender!
Now we r talking about d world in general! The beginning of a new year! Its universal! Since u used 2013 in dates..signing letters!
Then definitely u will also use 2014.
My broda! Dont tink like dat!
Just d same way u say happy ramadaan to ur brothers in islam d case shuld also apply in new year! Weda its pegan or not....u know why u r telling d person xo!
Re: Reasons Why Muslims Should Not Celebrate New Year On January 1 by zaziakoni(f): 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
shio cud such brain still exist, wen they ask u to write date on an official note, tell dem its shafa or muharram. by d way i nid a quoted verse to nw its a sin abi u don turn God?
Re: Reasons Why Muslims Should Not Celebrate New Year On January 1 by padeolu: 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
Yet another stewpidity from our yislam folks
Re: Reasons Why Muslims Should Not Celebrate New Year On January 1 by Demainman1: 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Reasons Why Muslims Should Not Celebrate New Year On January 1 by Rich4god(m): 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2013
see what religion has don to some pple.....
Re: Reasons Why Muslims Should Not Celebrate New Year On January 1 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
LOL.
How does Roman God celebration correlate with January 1st.
Wait till january2 celebrate your own oo.

Ignorance is a disease!!

.....and this muslims are bunch of hypocrites who would celebrate it indoor. #No_offense.
Re: Reasons Why Muslims Should Not Celebrate New Year On January 1 by sexyolag(m): 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
Sorry 2014 we don't celebrate you, we are in hijira 1435 AH. Shame on such muslim who update their status happy new year 2014... So ask your are you going to follow unbelievers to enter hellfire or you wanna
follow sunnah & enter paradise al-jannat....

''If the kuffar knew how ugly they will be when
they enter hell Today I went to an auction house
in the city center and on the way back home an
elderly man with a dog came towards me and
when he was close enough to me so that I could hear him and while passing me, he looked at me from the side and said, "So ugly, really so ugly." :

Verily, the tree of Zaqqum, Will be the food of the sinners, Like boiling oil, it will boil in the bellies,
Like the boiling of scalding water. (It will be said) "Seize him and drag him into the midst of blazing Fire, "Then pour over his head the torment of boiling water, "Taste you (this)! Verily, you were (pretending to be) the mighty, the generous! (Ad-Dukhan 44:43-49) These two opponents
(believers and disbelievers) dispute with each other about their Lord; then as for those who disbelieve, garments of fire will be cut out for
them, boiling water will be poured down over
their heads. With it will melt or vanish away what is within their bellies, as well as (their) skins. And
for them are hooked rods of iron (to punish them). Every time they seek to get away there from,
from
anguish, they will be driven back therein, and (it
will be) said to them: "Taste the torment of
burning!" (Al-Hajj 22:19-22)''

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Go To Hell , Heaven Is Real By Reverend, Park, Yong Gyu / Can A Christian Watch Movies With Adult Content? / I Will Become A Christian If.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.