Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Who Is Your "2013 Nigeria's Man Of The Year" And Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Your "2013 Nigeria's Man Of The Year" And Why? (388 Views)

Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award / Come & Buy Me, I Am Made In Nigeria, Man Tells Zahra Buhari. / Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your "2013 Nigeria's Man Of The Year" And Why? by Goddex: 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
[size=14pt]For me, it's Stephen Okechukwu Keshi. Apart from breaking a 20yr jinx by winning the Nation's Cup and later qualifying Nigeria for the 2014 world cup in Brazil, the guy did save football loving Nigerians high blood pressure and heart attack by silently grooming a good Super Eagles team.

At least for once in a long while we watched matches involving Nigeria with confidence. God bless Keshi. God bless GEJ also as his oga at the top[/size]

Some Nigerians that have also been in the news include

1) Goodluck Jonathan

2) Akinwunmi Adesina

3) Rotimi Ameachi

4) Aliko Dangote

5) Saunusi Lamido Sanusi

6) Aminu Tambuwal

7) Ibrahim Shekau (of Boko Haram)

cool Godswill Akpabio

9) Chief Obiano (new Anambra governor)

10) Raji Fashola

11) Okonjo Iweala

12) Mo Abudu
Re: Who Is Your "2013 Nigeria's Man Of The Year" And Why? by Goddex: 7:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Who Is Your "2013 Nigeria's Man Of The Year" And Why? by jmaine: 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
Where Stella Oduah name dey among those in the news . . . . cheesy
Re: Who Is Your "2013 Nigeria's Man Of The Year" And Why? by Paretomaster(m): 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] HOW DARE U PLACE MY BOSS FOURTH? U SMOKE GUM!
Re: Who Is Your "2013 Nigeria's Man Of The Year" And Why? by MRWHINNIG: 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
what of Diezani Alison Madueke? She's the President of OPEC and deserves recognition.

(1) (Reply)

A question from former VP Atiku Abubakar / Canada Designates Boko Haram As Terror Organisation / John Kufuor Wishes Ghanaians A Very Happy New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.