Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Who Are Your Best Designers? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Who Are Your Best Designers? (8962 Views)

That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! / Fashion Designers Enquiry? Who Knows The Best Of The Best?/ / Your Best Physical Or Body Feature... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Your Best Designers? by diddy4(m): 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2006
@taloma
we aint saying we only wear designers. what we saying is we got some of them in our collections. what has dat got to do with being real? how much does it cost to cop some of them designers? not much, just a lil sommin sommin and u good to go so dont hate.
Re: Who Are Your Best Designers? by dennylove(m): 10:37pm On Aug 14, 2006
plsssss!!! enough of this designers debate,abeg, wetin una know about FASHION not to talk of DESIGNERs.Let me break it down for all ya, so listen up, if you wear so-called DESIGNERS and it has no fitting for you, and sometime, seems uncomfortable,do you call that DesignerS or what?,Now, if you wear "OKIRIKA" and you are comfortable,smart,gorgeous,,above all, fitted, moderately and responsibly dressed.4 REAL guys,nuttin go make you talk to any girl make she no agree your OWN.
Re: Who Are Your Best Designers? by youngcam(m): 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2006
Birds of da same feathers,dress together.I don't kno on da first that we've got a couple of dandy in dis room.U dress to impress but believe me bro,u oppress pp's like **
Re: Who Are Your Best Designers? by diddy4(m): 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2006
i can see we got some haters on here. now listen up, i wear what fits me and i always wear fitted shirts cuzz it fits me like hell and make the ladies lick them lips. dont front cuzz u aint got it. oh yes, i dress to impress, dressed to kill. we stay fresh from the feet up. aint no one gon wear what makes them uncomfortable so know what u say b4 saying it.
Re: Who Are Your Best Designers? by 2fine4u(f): 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2006
tell em diddy, we wear designers cuzz we can afford em, who no like fit jump inside river niger grin
Re: Who Are Your Best Designers? by twinkledew(f): 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2006
Gucci, Christian Dior, Boss, Louis Vuitton, D&G
Re: Who Are Your Best Designers? by neelsel(f): 11:38pm On Aug 17, 2006
shoes: am a BCBG, Marc Jacobs, Jimmy Choo girl, Enzo and NYLA, Kenneth Cole
Jeans: 7's, True Religion, Rock&Republic,
Formal attire: Dianne Von Furstengerg, ABS, Anne Klein, BeBe,, Club Monoco
Tops: Banana Republic, Club Monoco, Arden B, Searle
Undies/bras: Victoria done tell all her secrets and frederiks of Hollywood
Pocket books: Fendi, Coach, Marc Jacobs, LV
Sunglasses: D&G, Chanel
Re: Who Are Your Best Designers? by dennylove(m): 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2006
i like,tommy hilfiger,polo by rapha lauren,versace,moshinoque,wranglers,gio-gio amani etc
I like levis jeans,PEPE,WRANGLER,boot\straight cut jeans,because they gives me accurate fitting.
inshort,even all my ragS clothes are DESIGNERS,nowadays, i don't care about designers anymore,all i do now,is to be fitted in whatever i wears,i mean i dress to earn respect,whether designers or not.but whats IN VOGUE NOW is ''corporate designers''like,thomas pink,charles whyte,paul smith,christian dior,st Micheal,or stripe fitted etc.
Re: Who Are Your Best Designers? by fonB: 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2006
shirts- f&f (form and function, basile, thomas pink and ralph lauren
jeans- D&G, moschino
shoes- Prada, Gucci
belts- D&G,salvatore ferragamo
suits- form and function ( f&f)
Re: Who Are Your Best Designers? by haywhy(m): 5:20am On Nov 19, 2006
All my baffs from head to toe are made by the best designer tailor loran, hahahahaha grin grin
Re: Who Are Your Best Designers? by katchy(f): 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2007
grin
CHANEL, THE FIRST THE BEST
Re: Who Are Your Best Designers? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2007
fon B:

shirts- f&f (form and function, basile, thomas pink and ralph lauren
jeans- D&G, moschino
shoes- Prada, Gucci
belts- D&G,salvatore ferragamo
suits- form and function ( f&f)
hmmmmm do you have any idea how much it cost tongue

@topic
Coach shoes
Steven madden shoes, jacket
Express - jeans
US polo - Jeans
Tommy Hiliger
Nine west shoes
Holliter, American Eagles, xoxo
kennenth cole
Abercrombie
Rockwear
Re: Who Are Your Best Designers? by ogtwice(m): 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2007
embarassed LOL! I LOVE LAGBAJA!!!!!!!!!

HIS D MOST SPECTACULARE DESIGNER I EVER SEENNNNNN.

shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed grin HIS ALL IN 111111111111 cry
Re: Who Are Your Best Designers? by jogociny(m): 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2007
give me anything [b][/b]Carolina hererra and i'm done
Re: Who Are Your Best Designers? by ifyalways(f): 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2007
anything that looks good on me.
for shirts i get tailor down the road.
for natives,got a senegales tailor too down the road.

ANYTHING THAT FITS AND LOOKS GOOD ON ME. wink wink wink wink
Re: Who Are Your Best Designers? by ademiller(f): 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2007
c their mouth, some have never even being on okrika sean john sef. name ur naija designers, i love kesse jabari, mon ami , u people sef na wa.
Re: Who Are Your Best Designers? by wakagirl: 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2007
Shirts - never
Blouse - 1st grade for Jankara

Trouser - 1st grade for Yaba

Shoes - Ibo made under the bridge L'eko

Jacket - 2nd grade for Yaba

Undies - tailor behind my house dey help me make them nice and sexy.
Re: Who Are Your Best Designers? by koko777(m): 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2007
i can now understand why u are a 'wakagirl' just becareful don't stumble orelse
Re: Who Are Your Best Designers? by jenniB(f): 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2007
don't keep under estimating we females because without us you will be nothing ;d ;d cooli mean nothing cool cool
Re: Who Are Your Best Designers? by bien: 6:43pm On Nov 16, 2007
definitely dolce and gabbana
Re: Who Are Your Best Designers? by wakagirl: 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2007
''i can now understand why u are a 'wakagirl' just becareful don't stumble orelse''

Thanks for the advise ore, i too waka no be small but i go dey careful
Re: Who Are Your Best Designers? by redsun(m): 12:43am On Nov 17, 2007
Designers craze,there is more to life than gucci,armani and prada,anyway,it is a phase,at certain time in life, you outgrow,that is if you wise up  and begin to see things more originally.How about those fulani design adires you can easily buy at awolowo road and ikoyo hotel in lagos island?cut out for the weather and smart looking.Fashion is hypnotic and you could be hypnotize.
Re: Who Are Your Best Designers? by FemiATL: 2:30am On Nov 17, 2007
All you people in the US are you sure you do not go to Ross, TJmaxx, and the likes of them. All these things you are all talking about are really expensive------how can you afford it. Maybe I am in the wrong line of business.
Or patapata---------you are all single because people with families cannot try that stunt or else------hmmm.

I go to Ross, Burlington, Walmart etc Then when sales land ------maybe!

Then in Naija final hailings to you guys because the peron that will import it must make x2 at least.
Re: Who Are Your Best Designers? by Nobody: 3:30am On Nov 17, 2007
FemiATL:

All you people in the US are you sure you do not go to Ross, TJmaxx, and the likes of them. All these things you are all talking about are really expensive------how can you afford it. Maybe I am in the wrong line of business.
Or patapata---------you are all single because people with families cannot try that stunt or else------hmmm.

Then in Naija final hailings to you guys because the peron that will import it must make x2 at least.

They are just mentioning designers they've heard about,doesn't mean they've even touched the products lipsrsealed

Don't care for any particular designers.
love me a good outfit at a reasonable price and marshall's is the store cool
good quality,affordable to the conscientious shopper who prefers to fund a 401K and IRAs.
Re: Who Are Your Best Designers? by omoge25(f): 4:15am On Nov 17, 2007
@topic:  just give me a good pair of jeans and a hanes t-shirt any day.  I guess if i had the money i would dabble in high fashion get me some gucci shoes or purse maybe a dress from YSL but just for special occasion

To una wey dey call Okrika, Okrika for una post abeg make una leave my town alone o,
Re: Who Are Your Best Designers? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:40am On Nov 17, 2007
FemiATL:

Off course we know they are expensive and to be truthful i haven't been to TJmaxx and who said we can't afford it undecided, my mom buys anything i want, and whenever i want something, i get it no matter how expensive it is and some times I get them on sales.
Re: Who Are Your Best Designers? by minute(f): 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2007
you  folks in here sure have alot of money to throw around . . . it is well . . .maybe when i start gettn my money right . . . might give that a thought.

he he he . . . .wakagirl and haywhy are cracking me up.i love peeps like this.

and oh yeah one cld get all these designer stuffs @ Ross,Burlington,Marshalls,T.J max,value city(do my accesorries shoppn there atimes)   and the rest at  affordable prices.
Re: Who Are Your Best Designers? by spikedcylinder: 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2007
My fave designers are:

Lame, a/s/s, moda, fockers.

Just those 4 are fine by me. tongue
Re: Who Are Your Best Designers? by duksyjay: 11:59am On Nov 19, 2007
Mhen all lagos boiz,av u heard bout KOLA KUDDUS(KK) ?
the homie is d bomb,watch out for him.
Peace
Re: Who Are Your Best Designers? by muziekpedi: 9:34am On Nov 20, 2007
If you like my site:
http://www.muziekpedia.com/songteksten/t5.php
i'll tell you smiley
Re: Who Are Your Best Designers? by omosoga(m): 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2007
peeps'
         its not easy oooooo,i'll bet some people had to google designers names b4 they cld send a post
         anyway i'd like to know what u guys think about nigerian designers and if u'll be willing to buy them if u can get them somewhere conveniently i.e online
         i'll really appreciate ur posts cos i'm workin on somthin like that and ur posts will be taken into consideration during plannin and strategy(serious stuff oooooooo)
Re: Who Are Your Best Designers? by oziomatv(m): 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2007
Giorgio Armany
Dolce & Gabbani
Cesaer Paciotti
Barracuda
Pal Zyleri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Fix Ponytail Hairstyle / Traditional, African, Native Senator Suit- Payment On Delivery-#8000 / Pixie Curl Human Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.