Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Fencing My One Plot Of Land - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fencing My One Plot Of Land (1342 Views)

Ongoing Fencing Project For An Amiable Nairalander @ Maya, Ikorodu. / Balcony Rails, Stair Rails & Fencing Rails (wrought Iron) For Sale In Lagos / Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fencing My One Plot Of Land by afm4ever(m): 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2013
I want to fence my one plot of land which i acquired in october this year untill when am ready to build on it how many blocks will be needed to do the normal fencing for the land and how much is one block sold pls i need ur replies thanks
Re: Fencing My One Plot Of Land by Chekitaut: 1:00am On Jan 01, 2014
afm4ever: I want to fence my one plot of land which i acquired in october this year untill when am ready to build on it how many blocks will be needed to do the normal fencing for the land and how much is one block sold pls i need ur replies thanks
Where is your site located?
Re: Fencing My One Plot Of Land by eghosajohnny: 9:04am On Jan 02, 2014
afm4ever: I want to fence my one plot of land which i acquired in october this year untill when am ready to build on it how many blocks will be needed to do the normal fencing for the land and how much is one block sold pls i need ur replies thanks

Hello sir,I am a builder from naira land and would appreciate if you will give the chance to work for you as your builder.
Here is my phone number 07031886484 BBM pin 3123DD40.
kindly reply me on this as i await your candid reply.

For the request it depends on the height and location but let me assist this way for 10 courses high fence you will need 2400 blocks,50bags of cement 2trips of 20tons sand 20tons granite there will be left over in sand and granite labour depends on you and who handles the job.

I hope this will help you

(1) (Reply)

BLOCK OF 8 FLATS (3 BEDROOMS EACH) FOR SALE BY NICON TOWN, LEKKI=35M/flat / Tastefully 3br Duplex & exct 3br flat To Let@Olorunda Estate Alapere Ketu + 24hr / 3000sqm Land In NISER - Shasha, Ibadan For Sale At N6.5 Million Asking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.