Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:14 AM

A Thread To Pray For Roman Catholics And To Help Them To Reform - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread To Pray For Roman Catholics And To Help Them To Reform (2026 Views)

Are Roman Catholics Christians? / A Thread For Catholics / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread To Pray For Roman Catholics And To Help Them To Reform by adsonstone: 9:35am On Jan 01, 2014
Ajibam:

I or We??

sorry bro.
I should re-construct the statement.

As for us, we won't stop praying for the RCC.
Re: A Thread To Pray For Roman Catholics And To Help Them To Reform by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 01, 2014
adsonstone:

sorry bro.
I should re-construct the statement.

As for us, we won't stop praying for the RCC.

I dare you to mention your church. Maybe We want to join.
why are you ashamed of your church? cheesy thats not good.Lmao
Whenever you shy away from this question, it makes my day

Talk is cheap.mtcheew
Re: A Thread To Pray For Roman Catholics And To Help Them To Reform by Mintayo(m): 11:36am On Jan 01, 2014
Kamsy10:

This is a prayer for poster to tell us his/her church which is the gateway to heaven so we can start from there.
This post is not intended to bash the poster but to pray for him to have the boldness to mention his church here.

Prayer point: That poster will lay aside all shame and name his church so we can join the church that will take all of us to heaven.

grin

There are other ways to look for members for any business church than to keep running up and down nl (like a puppy) creating all kinds of threads on catholic church most of which are plain silly,advertises your ignorance in public and attracts judgement on yourself by making yourself God's chief judge

Let's meet on the last day my dear.

Pls stop being deceived,no church will take you to heaven. You have circling ur 'which church will take us to heaven' in most threads i have seen. Catholic church will not take you to heaven,no church will...ONLY JESUS will take you to heaven,pls come out of this falsehood.
Stop justify catholic church by asking for his church...embrace Jesus as the mediator not Mary!
@op,praying too.
Re: A Thread To Pray For Roman Catholics And To Help Them To Reform by adsonstone: 2:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
Kamsy10:

I dare you to mention your church. Maybe We want to join.
why are you ashamed of your church? cheesy thats not good.Lmao
Whenever you shy away from this question, it makes my day

Talk is cheap.mtcheew

No, talk is FREE....and that's why you go about asking everyone that tells the RCC biblical truth which they speak contrary to....eg (there is one mediator between God and man).....'which church do you attend/tell us the name of your church' and you look for 'lame faults' (that are not doctrines/discipline) to question.

well, if you really want to know, let me give you a little assignment/task of finding out by yourself.

Go to your enclave and ask your brothers (I give you the permission)....or look through my posts.... I've mentioned it a couple of times in the past.

I hope you've now been answered.
Re: A Thread To Pray For Roman Catholics And To Help Them To Reform by roqchiq(f): 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
adsonstone: These roman catholics and their usual false claim of 'we gave the world the bible'.

--We gave you the bible, why bash us with it?-- (actual meaning)

.and when one says the truth and there is no hiding place/lies to put foward, they just ask that 'what is the name of your church?'....and when a reply is given and there's no criticism, they just 'shy' away in ignorance.

Well, as for me, I will not stop praying for the Roman Catholics.

False claim Really, you have a million intelligent things to say, and google to help verify that 'false claim' and you come up with this??smh. You reek of desperation!

". For behold, from now on all generations shall call me blessed...'' Luke 1:48
---or maybe that verse isn't in your own bible--. Like it or not, the blessed virgin has the singular privelege/Grace that will NEVER be bestowed on another. I, who am of the generation of Abraham, partaking of the blessings promised him, call her blessed, what do you call her??
Re: A Thread To Pray For Roman Catholics And To Help Them To Reform by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
Mintayo:
Pls stop being deceived,no church will take you to heaven. You have circling ur 'which church will take us to heaven' in most threads i have seen. Catholic church will not take you to heaven,no church will...ONLY JESUS will take you to heaven,pls come out of this falsehood.
Stop justify catholic church by asking for his church...embrace Jesus as the mediator not Mary!
@op,praying too.

Incase you dont know, It's very shameful indeed how you people hide behind the keyboard to bash Catholic Church but when you're asked to say your church,you start long stories. Chai cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Somebody will post Catholics are hell bound but when you ask the heavenly church he/she attends(so we too can join) , they start stammering.

It's not enough to spew trash about Catholic Church, tell us your church. How hard is it?
This is really unbelievable.
I ALWAYS ask that question and you guys abandon the thread. Anyway you might even be the same person cos I've seen it all on this nl

Either way,I dare you to mention your church cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Thread To Pray For Roman Catholics And To Help Them To Reform by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
adsonstone:

No, talk is FREE....and that's why you go about asking everyone that tells the RCC biblical truth which they speak contrary to....eg (there is one mediator between God and man).....'which church do you attend/tell us the name of your church' and you look for 'lame faults' (that are not doctrines/discipline) to question.

well, if you really want to know, let me give you a little assignment/task of finding out by yourself.

Go to your enclave and ask your brothers (I give you the permission)....or look through my posts.... I've mentioned it a couple of times in the past.

I hope you've now been answered.

Incase you dont know, It's very shameful indeed how you people hide behind the keyboard to bash Catholic Church but when you're asked to say your church,you start long stories. Chai cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Somebody will post Catholics are hell bound but when you ask the heavenly church he/she attends(so we too can join) , they start stammering.

It's not enough to spew trash about Catholic Church, tell us your church. How hard is it?
This is really unbelievable

I ALWAYS ask that question and you guys abandon the thread. Anyway you might even be the same person cos I've seen it all on this nl

Either way,I dare you to mention your church cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Thread To Pray For Roman Catholics And To Help Them To Reform by adsonstone: 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2014
^^^^

Is that what I directed you to do (if you really want to find out)?
Re: A Thread To Pray For Roman Catholics And To Help Them To Reform by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
adsonstone: ^^^^

Is that what I directed you to do (if you really want to find out)?

You think I have time for foolishness?

Either way,I dare you to mention your church cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Thread To Pray For Roman Catholics And To Help Them To Reform by ebamma(m): 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
u pentecostal church christians, don't cease to amaze, with all the tithes, offerings and seeds u give to your pastor, u got no heads up on catholics and even atheist who don't belief in your God or go to your church
U fall sick,
same happens to catholics
U have rich and poor members
same applies to catholics
u will die one day,
same will happen to catholics
so how do u convince a catholic that your mfm, rccg, or winners God is better, #u can't convince a man to belief your God is greater than his, when u got no advantage over him for believing in that God of your's
Re: A Thread To Pray For Roman Catholics And To Help Them To Reform by Adaeze003(f): 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
Mynd_44: You people are so petty
!
Re: A Thread To Pray For Roman Catholics And To Help Them To Reform by truthislight: 9:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
roqchiq: @truthislight......which bible is he using? The one the Roman Catholic church gave the world? Abi there's another one?

Everytime you want to attack the Catholic Church you dig out the bible, why not use the koran or another holy book not compiled by the same church? Stop deceiving yourselves, the scriptures written by the prophets of old were compiled into what is known as the bible by the church. Do you actually believe that only 66 books were written? Those were the books you accepted, the catholic bible has more. And yet even more were not included, and still more are being discovered.

How many of the rites of the old testament do you practise, including passover which even our Lord Jesus Christ himself, practised. You people are beginning to sound like the pharisees and saducees, yapping about stuff you do not understand, and quoting scriptures you cannot begin to fathom.

I will refer you to ''the gospel of james'', sorry it's not in the bible, google it and read. There are many other such books, educate yourselves, find out the origin of your ''bible'', ask why some books were included and others were not. If you really want to liberate a people, find out the roots of their beliefs. Learn from, The whites that carted away your idols, and left you floundering and grasping desperately at the offered panache, whose roots you couldn't ascertain, and you are still floundering, thats why you jump from church to church to mosque to shrine.

Find a place and settle firmly, every being has a place. I have found mine in the Catholic Church, i will say my 'hail marys' without fear of ridicule, i'll say my 'our fathers' without fear of castigation, i will seek the intercessions of ''saints'' who are alive in Christ, i will welcome the 'holy spirit' as per the example of 'mary', least i flounder. Or you can go to judaism(no offence intended please) and await your saviour!

<<<===================this way to the left!
Re: A Thread To Pray For Roman Catholics And To Help Them To Reform by woky: 6:45am On Jan 02, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: A Thread To Pray For Roman Catholics And To Help Them To Reform by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 02, 2014
roqchiq:

False claim Really, you have a million intelligent things to say, and google to help verify that 'false claim' and you come up with this??smh. You reek of desperation!

---or maybe that verse isn't in your own bible--. Like it or not, the blessed virgin has the singular privelege/Grace that will NEVER be bestowed on another. I, who am of the generation of Abraham, partaking of the blessings promised him, call her blessed, what do you call her??

Why are you quoting Luke 1:48 halfway?. . .It is true that Mary said all generation shall call her blessed, and not blessed virgin, cause ..

1. she was used as a vessel of honor. . The Bible says, a virgin concieved, and brought her firstborn son. . . So its obvious, that afterwards, she performed her duties as a wife to her husband Joseph. . . They lived as husband and wife and had other children.

2. She said it, not the angels nor God, she was talking to Elizabeth, mother of John the baptist. . . . that all generation shall call her blessed because God regarded her among women, even at her lowly state as a maidservant. . . Luke 1:48. . to bring forth the saviour to the world. . . for her being granted the grace of being the mother of her Lord. . Luke 1:43.

3. So, must catholic church crave an image of her everywhere, must i build an altar for her in my house with candles and bow to her because i want to call her blessed Mary?.

. . What are the purpose of the saints? when the Blood of Jesus is available to wash away our sins

. . Do i need a rosary to guide my prayer points? when the holy spirit is available to teach, guide and direct my prayer life. . for we dont know what to prayer, but He intercede for us. . Rom 8:26

4. God has given us commandment to living a holy life. Bowing before a crave image is idolatory. . dont sugar coat. . .

. . . . Salvation does not comes from any other , for there is no name under heaven, given among men that man must be save. . .,other than Jesus Christ. . . not a priest, pope, Mary or your Church can save you. . . Work out your salvation personal through Jesus. . . . . .Act 4:12, Phi 2:9

May God bless you all. .
Re: A Thread To Pray For Roman Catholics And To Help Them To Reform by POPEII: 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
roqchiq: @truthislight......which bible is he using? The one the Roman Catholic church gave the world? Abi there's another one?

Everytime you want to attack the Catholic Church you dig out the bible, why not use the koran or another holy book not compiled by the same church? Stop deceiving yourselves, the scriptures written by the prophets of old were compiled into what is known as the bible by the church. Do you actually believe that only 66 books were written? Those were the books you accepted, the catholic bible has more. And yet even more were not included, and still more are being discovered.

How many of the rites of the old testament do you practise, including passover which even our Lord Jesus Christ himself, practised. You people are beginning to sound like the pharisees and saducees, yapping about stuff you do not understand, and quoting scriptures you cannot begin to fathom.

I will refer you to ''the gospel of james'', sorry it's not in the bible, google it and read. There are many other such books, educate yourselves, find out the origin of your ''bible'', ask why some books were included and others were not. If you really want to liberate a people, find out the roots of their beliefs. Learn from, The whites that carted away your idols, and left you floundering and grasping desperately at the offered panache, whose roots you couldn't ascertain, and you are still floundering, thats why you jump from church to church to mosque to shrine.

Find a place and settle firmly, every being has a place. I have found mine in the Catholic Church, i will say my 'hail marys' without fear of ridicule, i'll say my 'our fathers' without fear of castigation, i will seek the intercessions of ''saints'' who are alive in Christ, i will welcome the 'holy spirit' as per the example of 'mary', least i flounder. Or you can go to judaism(no offence intended please) and await your saviour!

Tears are rolling from my eyes, very well said sister beautiful piece of work. May God strengthen your Catholic faith. Our forefathers and leaders must b proud of you.

Ps: try to come on the catholic thread , your brethren will b pleased to have someone like you among them
Re: A Thread To Pray For Roman Catholics And To Help Them To Reform by woky: 12:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
POPE II:

Tears are rolling from my eyes, very well said sister beautiful piece of work. May God strengthen your Catholic faith. Our forefathers and leaders must b proud of you.

Ps: try to come on the catholic thread , your brethren will b pleased to have someone like you among them
cant wait to see her there
Re: A Thread To Pray For Roman Catholics And To Help Them To Reform by POPEII: 1:01pm On Jan 02, 2014
roqchiq:

Amen sister, don't mind the heretics( do not dare hide this comment or ban me, heretics means non Catholic) they are out there to mislead the true believers and followers of God .
Re: A Thread To Pray For Roman Catholics And To Help Them To Reform by POPEII: 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
woky: cant wait to see her there
same here
Re: A Thread To Pray For Roman Catholics And To Help Them To Reform by POPEII: 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
roqchiq:

https://www.nairaland.com/1464338/thread-catholics

Visit our Catholic home in this section^
Re: A Thread To Pray For Roman Catholics And To Help Them To Reform by woky: 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
POPE II:

https://www.nairaland.com/1464338/thread-catholics

Visit our Catholic home in this section^
Well done bro!
Re: A Thread To Pray For Roman Catholics And To Help Them To Reform by Ubenedictus(m): 1:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
Enigma: Our Roman Catholic friends say that the Virgin Mary is "co-mediatrix" and "co-redemptrix"! sad

Perhaps they mean well; perhaps they are just misguided; perhaps something else ...........................

Anyway, we know that the Bible says the following (among others):

1 Timothy 2:5

"For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus"

Hebrews 9:15
"For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance--now that he has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant."

Prayer point: pray that our Roman Catholic friends will come to a true understanding that the Bible says that Jesus Christ is the only redeemer and the only mediator.

grin

hehehe, enigma! It seems u alway miss the point. I alway wonder why protestants always read scriptures and refuse to see its meaning, your case makes me a little bit sad because u seem to have a little knowledge of d church fathers.

What do u understand by the term "in christ", st paul uses it a lot. If you can fully understand dat term you will understand that the two statement above aren't contradictory, they are instead complimentary, one and the same thing.
Mayb then u will undastand a little about the "communion of saints".

1 Like

Re: A Thread To Pray For Roman Catholics And To Help Them To Reform by roqchiq(f): 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
kamura:

Why are you quoting Luke 1:48 halfway?. . .It is true that Mary said all generation shall call her blessed, and not blessed virgin, cause ..

1. she was used as a vessel of honor. . The Bible says, a virgin concieved, and brought her firstborn son. . . So its obvious, that afterwards, she performed her duties as a wife to her husband David. . . They lived as husband and wife and had other children.

2. She said it, not the angels nor God, she was talking to Elizabeth, mother of John the baptist. . . . that all generation shall call her blessed because God regarded her among women, even at her lowly state as a maidservant. . . Luke 1:48. . to bring forth the saviour to the world. . . for her being granted the grace of being the mother of her Lord. . Luke 1:43.

3. So, must catholic church crave an image of her everywhere, must i build an altar for her in my house with candles and bow to her because i want to call her blessed Mary?.

. . What are the purpose of the saints? when the Blood of Jesus is available to wash away our sins

. . Do i need a rosary to guide my prayer points? when the holy spirit is available to teach, guide and direct my prayer life. . for we dont know what to prayer, but He intercede for us. . Rom 8:26

4. God has given us commandment to living a holy life. Bowing before a crave image is idolatory. . dont sugar coat. . .

. . . . Salvation does not comes from any other , for there is no name under heaven, given among men that man must be save. . .,other than Jesus Christ. . . not a priest, pope, Mary or your Church can save you. . . Work out your salvation personal through Jesus. . . . . .Act 4:12, Phi 2:9

May God bless you all. .

okay mister, i see you are delusional.....

1. Joseph the carpenter, not David (geez even a nursery school child knows that, am suprised your bible study classes missed that point)....

Oh and based on that point alone, i can safely conclude that you have absolutely no idea of the content of the christian religion you claim to belong, ergo, i have no business discussing advanced issues with you. I'll suggest you join Judaism, let them start you on the basics....''in the begining was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God.'' (oh my!..hope i didnt confuse you with that quote). Lemme know when you are ready to learn.

1 Like

Re: A Thread To Pray For Roman Catholics And To Help Them To Reform by woky: 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
kamura:

1. she was used as a vessel of honor. . The Bible says, a virgin concieved, and brought her firstborn son. . . So its obvious, that afterwards, she performed her duties as a wife to her husband David. . . They lived as husband and wife and had other children.

May God bless you all. .
undecided
Re: A Thread To Pray For Roman Catholics And To Help Them To Reform by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
roqchiq:

1. Joseph the carpenter, not David (geez even a nursery school child knows that, am suprised your bible study classes missed that point)....

Oh and based on that point alone, i can safely conclude that you have absolutely no idea of the content of the christian religion you claim to belong, ergo, i have no business discussing advanced issues with you. I'll suggest you join Judaism, let them start you on the basics....''in the begining was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God.'' (oh my!..hope i didnt confuse you with that quote). Lemme know when you are ready to learn.

I admitted, that i wrongly typed in the name of David instead of Joseph. .(modified)

. . . and thats not a point you should capitalise on. . the messenge is clear, ignore the error. . .

. . . .When i am ready to learn? seriously? you are kidding right ? . . . learn what?. .

. . . You dont have idea. . . where i have been. . . and what i know. . .

. . . Leave the multitude, and live right. .
Re: A Thread To Pray For Roman Catholics And To Help Them To Reform by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
roqchiq:

did you say delusional? . . . .

If you think i sound like one?. . then you need to examine your life thoroughly. . !

What do you think you know? what advanced issues you want to discuss with me?

You think getting wisdom from God is through reading the bible only? . . Reading the bible without studying, meditating and applying it to your daily life would not take you anywhere. .

Wake up. . and allow the spirit of God to guide you, lest you fall.
Re: A Thread To Pray For Roman Catholics And To Help Them To Reform by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
Reform from what exactly?

It makes me chuckle that you quote a book compiled by this same church and tell them to change their ways. If the very foundations of what you want to build is shaky, no magnificent building you put on it would ever make it a solid structure.
Re: A Thread To Pray For Roman Catholics And To Help Them To Reform by adsonstone: 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
Kamsy10:

You think I have time for foolishness?

Someone thinks I'm here to play.

How funny.

SMH
Re: A Thread To Pray For Roman Catholics And To Help Them To Reform by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
Chrisbenogor: Reform from what exactly?

It makes me chuckle that you quote a book compiled by this same church and tell them to change their ways. If the very foundations of what you want to build is shaky, no magnificent building you put on it would ever make it a solid structure.

The following list give a summation of what we have been trying to emphasize. If the Bible is a Catholic book,

1. Why does it not condemn clerical dress? (Matt.23:5-6).

2. Why does it not teach against the adoration of Mary? (Luke 11:27-28).

3. Why does it not show that all Christians are priests? (1 Pet. 2:5,9).

4. Why does it not condemn the observance of special days? (Gal. 4:9-11).

5. Why does it not teach that all Christians are saints?
(1 Cor. 1:2).

6. Why does it not condemn the making and adoration of images? (Ex. 20:4-5).

7. Why does it not teach that baptism is immersion instead of pouring? (Col. 2:12).

8. Why does it not forbid us to address religious leaders as "father"? (Matt. 23:9).

9. Why does it not teach that Christ is the only foundation and not the apostle Peter? (1 Cor. 3:11).

10. Why does it not teach that there is one mediator Jesus Christ, instead of mary? (1 Tim. 2:5).

11. Why does it not teach that a bishop must be a married man? (1 Tim. 3:2, 4-5).

12. Why is it not opposed to the primacy of Peter? (Luke 22:24-27).

13. Why does it not oppose the idea of purgatory? (Luke 16:26).

14. Why is it completely silent about infant baptism, confession to priests, the rosary, the mass, and many other things in the Catholic Church?

Wake up, i say it again. . .
Re: A Thread To Pray For Roman Catholics And To Help Them To Reform by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
Chrisbenogor: Reform from what exactly?

The Catholic writers state that one can accept the Bible as being inspired and as having authority only on the basis of the Catholic Church.

In reality, the Bible is inspired and has authority, not because a church declared it so, but because God made it so.

God delivered it by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit and declared that it would abide forever. "All scripture is inspired of God..." (2 Tim. 3:16). "...Holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit." (2 Pet. 1:21).

"Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away." (Matt. 24:35). "The grass withered, and the flower has fallen--but the word of the Lord endures forever." (1 Pet. 1:24-25).

The Catholics are wrong, therefore, in their assumption that the Bible is authoritative only because of the Catholic Church.

The Bible does not owe its existence to the Catholic Church, but to the authority, power and providence of God.

It would seem unnecessary for the Catholic Church to make the boastful claim of giving the Bible to the world when both it and so-called Protestantism accept the Bible as a revelation from God.

However, it is an attempt to weaken the Bible as the sole authority and to replace it with their man-made church. If it is true that we can accept the Bible only on the basis of the Catholic Church, doesn't that make the Catholic Church superior to the Bible?

If the Bible is a Catholic book, why does it nowhere mention the Catholic Church?

Why is there no mention of a pope, a cardinal, an archbishop, a parish priest, a nun, or a member of any other Catholic order?

If the Bible is a Catholic book, why is auricular confession indulgences, prayers to the saints, adoration of Mary veneration of relics and images, and many other rites and ceremonies of the Catholic Church, left out of it?

If the Bible is a Catholic book, how can Catholics account for the passage, "A bishop then, must be blameless married but once, reserved, prudent, of good conduct, hospitable, a teacher...He should rule well his own household, keeping his children under control and perfectly respectful. For if a man cannot rule his own household, how is he to take care of the church of God?" (1 Tim. 3:2, 4-5).

The Catholic Church does not allow a bishop to marry while the Bible says "he must be married."

Furthermore, if the Bible is a Catholic book, why did they write the Bible as it is, and feel the necessity of putting footnotes at the bottom of the page in effort to keep their
subject from believing what is in the text?

Enough said on this trend, I am out. . .

1 Like

Re: A Thread To Pray For Roman Catholics And To Help Them To Reform by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
^^^^Bros I dey come
Re: A Thread To Pray For Roman Catholics And To Help Them To Reform by Ubenedictus(m): 9:13am On Jan 03, 2014
Dis is wat happen wen u hv 6months bibles school pastors.
kamura:

1. Why does it not condemn clerical dress? (Matt.23:5-6).
dat pasage doesnt condem clerical dres, go nd rid it again and learn hw to interprete scriptures.

2. Why does it not teach against the adoration of Mary? (Luke 11:27-28).
only God shuld b adored. D church is very clear on dat. Thou shal nt bear false witnes.

3. Why does it not show that all Christians are priests? (1 Pet. 2:5,9).
all xtians are priest, d church is also clear on dat. U are bearing false witnes.

4. Why does it not condemn the observance of special days? (Gal. 4:9-11).
go and learn hw to interprete d bible, dat pasage is against jewish days.

5. Why does it not teach that all Christians are saints?
(1 Cor. 1:2).
u are bearing false witnes.

6. Why does it not condemn the making and adoration of images? (Ex. 20:4-5).
only God is to b adored, d church is vry clear on dat. False witnes.

7. Why does it not teach that baptism is immersion instead of pouring? (Col. 2:12).
d bible neva said baptism is by immersion alone.
Re: A Thread To Pray For Roman Catholics And To Help Them To Reform by Ubenedictus(m): 9:15am On Jan 03, 2014
I also xpect u to apologise 4 d lies u told.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Street Preachers In Lagos-a Growing Menace / Pastor Kumuyi Narrowly Escapes Death / Rev. Fr. Mbaka Is Back-claims President Buhari Will DIE Soon (SHOCKING PROPHESY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.