Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Governor Oshiomhole Is Currently Battling For Survival After Horrible Auto Crash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Oshiomhole Is Currently Battling For Survival After Horrible Auto Crash (1869 Views)

Governor Adams Oshiomhole Is Raising Spidermen In Edo State / Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion / Governor Oshiomhole And Wife Iara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Oshiomhole Is Currently Battling For Survival After Horrible Auto Crash by bongolistik(m): 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
According to the reliable sources, contrary to the facts stated by his media aide, Kassim Afegbua, that all was well with the governor; in reality he sustained serious injuries on his head as well as pains in his heart.

It has been gathered that Mr. Oshiomhole was first attended to in the government house by his doctor of physiotherapist and medical doctor, but he never responded well to immediate treatment, hence he was promptly flown out in secret.
Journalists have been making frantic effort to get the true story after it was broken exclusively yesterday by a London based media, Elombah.com, but they have made no headway.

A source who spoke to the Paradigm correspondents queried why the government is scared of showing the world the pictures of the car which carried the governor on that fateful day if the car was not badly hit.

When The Paradigm contacted another official source within the government house, it said the governor was hurriedly flown to the United State in a chartered air ambulance. However, the source preferred to remain anonymous.

http://news.naij.com/55459.html
Re: Governor Oshiomhole Is Currently Battling For Survival After Horrible Auto Crash by eluquenson(m): 10:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
Really undecided
i wish him a quick recovery
Re: Governor Oshiomhole Is Currently Battling For Survival After Horrible Auto Crash by funshint(m): 11:18pm On Dec 31, 2013
God I wish Oshiomohole quick and divine recovery...
Amen!!!
P.S:- all U̶̲̥̅̊ "Go and Die" proponents shld steer clear of this thread 'cos he was duly remorseful about his statement and he has paid his dues.
Re: Governor Oshiomhole Is Currently Battling For Survival After Horrible Auto Crash by jmaine: 11:22pm On Dec 31, 2013
Quick recovery oga Oshiomhole sad
Re: Governor Oshiomhole Is Currently Battling For Survival After Horrible Auto Crash by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
funshint: God I wish Oshiomohole quick and divine recovery...
Amen!!!
P.S:- all U̶̲̥̅̊ "Go and Die" proponents shld steer clear of this thread 'cos he was duly remorseful about his statement and he has paid his dues.
grin
Oya, Oshiomole...
GO AND LIVE!

3 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomhole Is Currently Battling For Survival After Horrible Auto Crash by funshint(m): 12:10am On Jan 01, 2014
kennaustine: grin
Oya, Oshiomole...
GO AND LIVE!
Amen O°˚˚˚... besides Happy New Year!
Re: Governor Oshiomhole Is Currently Battling For Survival After Horrible Auto Crash by samuelkaykay(m): 1:25am On Jan 01, 2014
The God that saved Gov Suntai from plane crash is capable to save him,by His stripes we are healed!
Re: Governor Oshiomhole Is Currently Battling For Survival After Horrible Auto Crash by CircleOfWilis: 6:09am On Jan 01, 2014
i wish u quick recovery!

#lesson: mind the way you tok to widows, and dnt use politics/money to deceive them after wishing them death
Re: Governor Oshiomhole Is Currently Battling For Survival After Horrible Auto Crash by gratiaeo(m): 7:19am On Jan 01, 2014
His nemesis come so quick
Re: Governor Oshiomhole Is Currently Battling For Survival After Horrible Auto Crash by Nogen: 7:47am On Jan 01, 2014
We should be vey careful with our utterances . Watch what you say and to who you direct your speech to.
Re: Governor Oshiomhole Is Currently Battling For Survival After Horrible Auto Crash by lebienconnu: 8:00am On Jan 01, 2014
speedy recovery, comrade Oshiomole. A true Nigerian and leader.
Re: Governor Oshiomhole Is Currently Battling For Survival After Horrible Auto Crash by FrankC3: 8:01am On Jan 01, 2014
Why the media blackout on this man's health status? Where are the Sahara Reporters, Premium Times, Punch and other many gossip blogs? Could this be a confirmation that they are enlisted? Or is it because ur wasn't PEJ or GEJ?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomhole Is Currently Battling For Survival After Horrible Auto Crash by simpleseyi: 9:06am On Jan 01, 2014
What can I wish him now? I am confused . Well, I wish him what he wished the widow. sad sad I hope the widow no be witch ooo. I wish no be the widow use her witchcraft to cause what the governor wished her. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Governor Oshiomhole Is Currently Battling For Survival After Horrible Auto Crash by bongolistik(m): 9:12am On Jan 01, 2014
Jesus said dat wht goes in2 a mans mouth does nt harm him because it goes directly down 2 d stomach nd later purged out thru d butt, bt wht coms out 4rm d mouth can be deadly 2 a man because it coms out directly from d heart. A food for thought though. D word of God is alwys 2 d point
Re: Governor Oshiomhole Is Currently Battling For Survival After Horrible Auto Crash by bocin500(m): 9:17am On Jan 01, 2014
If this is true, then I'm scared of leaders who would go to any length to cover-up the truth....
We were all made to believe that Gov. Adams escaped 'unhurt'....I personally thanked God for that....now this.....
SMH
Re: Governor Oshiomhole Is Currently Battling For Survival After Horrible Auto Crash by ckkris: 9:20am On Jan 01, 2014
Let'm recover and learn what the Bible teaches about how to speak to widows.

Re: Governor Oshiomhole Is Currently Battling For Survival After Horrible Auto Crash by wordcat(m): 9:51am On Jan 01, 2014
samuelkaykay: The God that saved Gov Suntai from plane crash is capable to save him,by His stripes we are healed!

......And where is Gov Suntai
All I can say is; Gov Oshiomhole Go and Live.
Re: Governor Oshiomhole Is Currently Battling For Survival After Horrible Auto Crash by wordcat(m): 9:57am On Jan 01, 2014
Or Ms Stella Odua.

Frank-C:
Why the media blackout on this man's health status? Where are the Sahara Reporters, Premium Times, Punch and other many gossip blogs? Could this be a confirmation that they are enlisted? Or is it because ur wasn't PEJ or GEJ?
Re: Governor Oshiomhole Is Currently Battling For Survival After Horrible Auto Crash by Pukkah: 10:01am On Jan 01, 2014
Nogen: We should be vey careful with our utterances . Watch what you say and to who you direct your speech to.

Oshiomhole's statement to the widow was in bad taste but it's preposterous and judgemental to say his accident happened because of the statement.

Only God knows everything.

The rate of accidents with government convoys is high.

The safety level and behaviour of motorists on most of our roads need improvement. The roads themselves need to be improved.

The widow in question would also not feel cool about your statement.

1 Like

Re: Governor Oshiomhole Is Currently Battling For Survival After Horrible Auto Crash by Temismith(f): 11:02am On Jan 01, 2014
Dunno u, but a speedy recovery i wish u sir!
Re: Governor Oshiomhole Is Currently Battling For Survival After Horrible Auto Crash by bongolistik(m): 11:54am On Jan 01, 2014
I am beginin 2 see d destructive power of d tongue in our daily lives, k let me draw ur attentions back again here, remember what justine sacco d IAC director said in her tweet abt going 2 africa dt hope she will nt contacts aids, jst ordinary words 'tweet' u may say, bt wht hapend 2 her? She ws sumarily dismissd b4 she evn knw wht ws hapenin. Even wen she later retriev her statement, d damage has already bin don

1 Like

Re: Governor Oshiomhole Is Currently Battling For Survival After Horrible Auto Crash by bongolistik(m): 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2014
Nw again lets luk a little deep in d case of Oshiomole nd dat widow. I am not wishin Oshiomole any bad thing in dis his present ordeal cos i wil nt even wish my worst enemy 2 go nd die. Yes it is true dt appology shuld alwys be accepted frm an ofenda wen he acknowledges dt he erred at d 1st time, nd moreso wen d apology is realy rooted 4rm d mind nd out of true remorse, nd ntin short of dat, nd dt is also free 4rm media stunt. So d real questn here is dis, if it ws nt due 2 media publicity of 'go and die' dat hav garnerd so much public atention, do u tink dat oshiomole wud hav invited d widow nd tender apology 2 her? Anoda food 4 thought
Re: Governor Oshiomhole Is Currently Battling For Survival After Horrible Auto Crash by Afroconnect: 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
You all bashing Oshiomole are the mediocre fools that placed Nigeria in this sorry situation.

You idiot will praise criminals and mediocres and abuse and undermine credible people fighting for the good f Nigeria.

Note Oshiomole was pissed cause the woman was pestering him,its normal human reaction and Oshiomole is just a human being with emotions but he is not a criminal thug politician the type most of you like that are destroying Nigeria

Fools will keep suffering and smiling...it beats me.
Re: Governor Oshiomhole Is Currently Battling For Survival After Horrible Auto Crash by angelTI(f): 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
Kaiii, the widow don vex o. Shebi oshiomole begged her wit 2M? E no reach her? Mama we take God beg you, forgive Adams o. Na small pikin do am that day o bikonu
Re: Governor Oshiomhole Is Currently Battling For Survival After Horrible Auto Crash by bongolistik(m): 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
Afro connect: You all bashing Oshiomole are the mediocre fools that placed Nigeria in this sorry situation.

You idiot will praise criminals and mediocres and abuse and undermine credible people fighting for the good f Nigeria.

Note Oshiomole was pissed cause the woman was pestering him,its normal human reaction and Oshiomole is just a human being with emotions but he is not a criminal thug politician the type most of you like that are destroying Nigeria

Fools will keep suffering and smiling...it beats me.
u might nt be wrong wen u say his action is 'normal human reactions' bt u ar very wrong calin ppl fools here. And mind u smtims wht u consider normal reaction might nt be normal again wen u ar a public figure, cos all eyes beams on u at evry point in time, nd dts d more reasn dt dt normal human reactions u mentiond shuld evn b more normal by bein extremly carful nd nw constantly guardin every utterances u mek jst because of ur position. U can also easily cal what justine sacco said a mere or normal human joke, because she evn went ahead afta sayin 'hop she dnt contact aids' 2 say she ws white nd ws jst kiddin. Bt her employer never took it funy nd stil fired her. I bet u, if u wr d persn dt twited dt exatly, notin wud hav hapend 2 u in ur place of work, bt wht hapend 2 Saco hapend 2 her because of her figure nd d positn she occupies. Broda so evn dt tin dt u consider normal human reactions might in some instances nd 2 u amazment becom so abnormal
Re: Governor Oshiomhole Is Currently Battling For Survival After Horrible Auto Crash by Nairaboi(m): 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2014
He said " go and die" but now e be like say na him go die.
funshint: God I wish Oshiomohole quick and divine recovery...
Amen!!!
Re: Governor Oshiomhole Is Currently Battling For Survival After Horrible Auto Crash by Nogen: 1:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
Pukkah:

Oshiomhole's statement to the widow was in bad taste but it's preposterous and judgemental to say his accident happened because of the statement.

Only God knows everything.

The rate of accidents with government convoys is high.

The safety level and behaviour of motorists on most of our roads need improvement. The roads themselves need to be improved.

The widow in question would also not feel cool about your statement.

There is power in the tongue. Be slow to speak even when angry.
Re: Governor Oshiomhole Is Currently Battling For Survival After Horrible Auto Crash by strangest(m): 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2014
God is watching

(1) (Reply)

FG Wades Into Kogi, Anambra Bloody Clashes / Police Recovered Guns From Agbaje, George’s Thugs – Obanikoro / Chad, Cameroon And France Are Fighting Wars In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.