Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

If You Are At Home Right Now, How Are You Preparing To Welcome New Year At Home? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / If You Are At Home Right Now, How Are You Preparing To Welcome New Year At Home? (626 Views)

Sallah Celebration: How Are The Muslims Around You Preparing For It? / How Are You Preparing For Chrismas? / Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are At Home Right Now, How Are You Preparing To Welcome New Year At Home? by Alikaxon(m): 10:45pm On Dec 31, 2013
For me, I'm at home, I'm not opputuned to go to church. How are you preparing to welcome new year at home?

(1) (Reply)

Event Hall/ Event Decor. / Catholic Praise Concert 2015: A Dare To Praise Perfrmance? Live In Lagos! / Your Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.