Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,683 members, 7,851,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:35 PM

Most Liked Facebook Picture Ever!! PHOTO!!! Likes which can buy you a car.. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Liked Facebook Picture Ever!! PHOTO!!! Likes which can buy you a car.. (4718 Views)

‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo / Rita Dominic's Sexiest Picture Ever? / Tonto Dike Worst Picture Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Liked Facebook Picture Ever!! PHOTO!!! Likes which can buy you a car.. by iamdhebuck(m): 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
Enigmatic icon: True talk..I don't smile either
u go soon die be dat...'boning' gets u older faster,if d calender says ure 25 now ur body clock would be on 75 :\
Re: Most Liked Facebook Picture Ever!! PHOTO!!! Likes which can buy you a car.. by Dhelake: 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
If GEJ tries this with PEJ .. The guy go fall gan oo. .. na Fallership tinz
Re: Most Liked Facebook Picture Ever!! PHOTO!!! Likes which can buy you a car.. by tomber(m): 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2014
ceo4eva: I think I'm the only Nairalander with the highest no of 'LIKES' to post made. Over 685 'LIKES' to a post I made on Dec.10 2013! A Prosperous NEW YEAR to Us All!
See the proof here;
https://www.nairaland.com/1550408/jonathan-snubbed-mandelas-memorial#20128662

Congratulations bro. I just hope u wudnt b editing or that later when you realize how unnecessary and childish that comment waz.
Re: Most Liked Facebook Picture Ever!! PHOTO!!! Likes which can buy you a car.. by Enigmaticicon(m): 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2014
iamdhebuck:
u go soon die be dat...'boning' gets u older faster,if d calender says ure 25 now ur body clock would be on 75 :\
I never knew our body posses clocks..
Mind telling me where its located?
Re: Most Liked Facebook Picture Ever!! PHOTO!!! Likes which can buy you a car.. by Enigmaticicon(m): 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
Dhelake: If GEJ tries this with PEJ .. The guy go fall gan oo. .. na Fallership tinz
Lol..
Re: Most Liked Facebook Picture Ever!! PHOTO!!! Likes which can buy you a car.. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2014
How is this romantic? Huh
Re: Most Liked Facebook Picture Ever!! PHOTO!!! Likes which can buy you a car.. by Enigmaticicon(m): 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
nouveaux: How is this romantic? Huh
Its called love
Re: Most Liked Facebook Picture Ever!! PHOTO!!! Likes which can buy you a car.. by Sowhizy(f): 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
Gud 4 dem nd dose e concern
Re: Most Liked Facebook Picture Ever!! PHOTO!!! Likes which can buy you a car.. by holythug(m): 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2014
romantic ko,aroma stylee ni
Re: Most Liked Facebook Picture Ever!! PHOTO!!! Likes which can buy you a car.. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2014
Saraben: I heard they wanna divorce
rumor it is!
Re: Most Liked Facebook Picture Ever!! PHOTO!!! Likes which can buy you a car.. by Enigmaticicon(m): 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2014
holythug: romantic ko,aroma stylee ni
What is romantic to you ni?
Re: Most Liked Facebook Picture Ever!! PHOTO!!! Likes which can buy you a car.. by olupentane(m): 7:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
ceo4eva: I think I'm the only Nairalander with the highest no of 'LIKES' to post made. Over 685 'LIKES' to a post I made on Dec.10 2013! A Prosperous NEW YEAR to Us All!
See the proof here;

That thread is full of liked post, and I think some evil forces are behind that and luckily you got the highest likes. grin
See the proof here;

That thread is full of liked post, and I think some evil forces are behind that and luckily you got the highest likes.
Re: Most Liked Facebook Picture Ever!! PHOTO!!! Likes which can buy you a car.. by ceo4eva: 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
olupentane:

That thread is full of liked post, and I think some evil forces are behind that and luckily you got the highest likes. grin

That thread is full of liked post, and I think some evil forces are behind that and luckily you got the highest likes.
evil forces?...lol... u funny..
Re: Most Liked Facebook Picture Ever!! PHOTO!!! Likes which can buy you a car.. by Enigmaticicon(m): 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2014
olupentane:

Why does he go around telling everyone sef?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ryan Giggs Apologises For Sleeping With His Brother's Wife For 8 Years / Nigerian Girl Mistakenly Post N*dies To Her Uncle And See What Hapened! / 10 Adorable PHOTOS Of Wizkid’s Latest Boo, Justin Skye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.