Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Iae Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Iae Nigeria (1135 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iae Nigeria by saheeda(f): 8:38am On Aug 06, 2008
Hi all,
Is there any of you guys going for the IAE scholarship test the weekend at UNILAG (for Lagos centre)?
I've been trying to know exactly what to read.
please share whatever info you have.
Re: Iae Nigeria by ozomagala: 8:52am On Aug 06, 2008
I was also invited. My test is for 11.am @ Unilag. It appears nobody knows what the test would look like. All I see are questions; not answers. Anybody with info please? wink
Re: Iae Nigeria by TOLABABE1(f): 11:58am On Aug 06, 2008
you guys should come off abbreviation for goodness sake,
what is iae all about,
after all we learn from other people's enquiry
Re: Iae Nigeria by DAYOSEUN: 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2008
@ TOLA_BABE I support you, Saheeda and Ozomagala should please come off abreviation and face the reality. pls let us know the full meaning of iae for God sake. thanks you in anticipation. God bless you as you do so.
Re: Iae Nigeria by DAYOSEUN: 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2008
@ozomagala i just discovered that you are online pls reply the earlier posts concerning the full meaning of "iae" and what is the coy or organistaion is all about. pls i beg you in the name of God. thank you as you do so. wink grin
Re: Iae Nigeria by Boslo: 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2008
I think it was a mistake.The corrct abbrv. is IAES which means Institute of Advanced E Studies.I was als o invited for the test.
Re: Iae Nigeria by DAYOSEUN: 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2008
"I think it was a mistake.The corrct abbrv. is IAES which means Institute of Advanced E Studies.I was als o invited for the test."

thanks man for your clarification God bless you. any info as per how to apply for the scholarship? Are gatecrashers welcome. grin grin grin
Re: Iae Nigeria by cyonujemen(m): 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2008
l received a text from them on the 1st of August informing me that my centre is at Abuja. l am based in lagos. When l registered, l received a mail that my centre was UNILAG. l dont know what necessitated the change. Can someone advise me on what to do. ls there a number l can call? l need ans.
Re: Iae Nigeria by cauchy(m): 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2008
men we wil go dere and see wat wil happan
Re: Iae Nigeria by feyijeunso: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2008
Dear cyonujemen, i chose lagos as my exam center too but when they first sent me text, it was Abuja center they gave me, later they send another text to me indicating lagos center. Perhaps till friday u didn't receive another text indicating lagos center, i will advice u come to unilag main auditorium for your exam. It was a mistake giving u abuja center.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Business School: Offer Closing Very Soon. / Addax Petroleum Is Recruiting! / Nnpc Scholarship Interview, Who Knows The Expecting Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.