Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,698 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

An Expose On Weed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / An Expose On Weed (688 Views)

Funny Weed Stories / Expose Your Writing Abilities To The World / 'hot Trials': New Novel Transcends Culture To Expose Impact Of Evil Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Expose On Weed by MzExpose: 2:40am On Jan 01, 2014
An Expose On Weed. Weed may be referred to as an unwanted vegetative plant also known as......(yeah yeah,am just messing witcha). Now the question we want answered is 'What is Weed' or is it 'What is an Expose'...('f cos u kno am messing withcha).

So lets get down to business, Weed is a city located in Siskiyou County, California, United States(and now you're thinking, 'is she messing wit me'). U and I both know the answer to that question, though the 2,967 inhabitants of Weed City (has a nice ring to it,doesnt it?) would like to differ(seriously, Amsterdam has nothing on this city, Fela would have loved this place! I bet Snoop Lion has a holiday house built there,prolly wit a front lawn connecting him to Wiz Khalifa's Backyard with Amber's Car parked in front. A view which Kanye enjoys from his terrace while exploring Kim's Rack and her ASSertion that theirs is d best house in d neigbourhood).

I really must apologise, I know am such a good and i promise to go right to it this time. Weeds is an american dark comedy-drama series created by Jenji Kohan and produced by Tilted Productions(yes, I am definitely messing wit u(or am i)) tho it wasnt a bad show(ratings were 8.1!).

Anyways, the point to all my ramblings is, Everything is relative,to some farmers,weed is that troublesome plant that wont let their crops grow. To other farmers, its that plant they relax with after a hard day at the field. To some people, it is a source of joy, an escape from reality. To some, it is chemo,medicine to heal an ailment. To the great legislators who wrote our laws, it is a poisonous substance and use of it is a crime. To one mother, it is the substance that her son took that made him live a life that ultimately led to his untimely demise. To another mother, weed is that antidepressant she takes whenever the pressure of raising three kids alone in a cruel world becomes too hard to bear.
Re: An Expose On Weed by Justeenaleo(f): 2:55am On Jan 01, 2014
Ooookkkkkk? Dat all??
Re: An Expose On Weed by MzExpose: 3:03am On Jan 01, 2014
Will drop more soon
Re: An Expose On Weed by philfearon(m): 1:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
MzExpose: Will drop more soon
Waiting for u.....
I love weed!

(1) (Reply)

Friendship Is Eternal / Whether Adeboye Is Baba Or Baba Is Adeboye / Sexy Part Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.