Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

All Amaechi's Doctors Are Psychiatrists-austin Opara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Amaechi's Doctors Are Psychiatrists-austin Opara (1632 Views)

Austin Tam-George, Jonathan's Lookalike Is A Commissioner In Rivers (photo) / My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari / These Are The 24 Selfish Reasons Nigerian Doctors Are On Strike-premiumtimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Amaechi's Doctors Are Psychiatrists-austin Opara by theshadyexpress(m): 2:40am On Jan 01, 2014
A former Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mr. Austin Opara, has described as untrue, a claim credited to Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State that he (the governor) made him a deputy speaker.

He also said it was against the culture of Ikwere people to show disrespect to elders as Amaechi is currently doing to President Goodluck Jonathan and his wife, Patience.

Opara’s position was contained in a statement made available to journalists in Abuja on Tuesday.

Opara said Amaechi displayed his ignorance of parliamentary procedure when he, who was never a member of the House of Representatives, claimed that he was instrumental to his ascension to the position of the deputy speaker of the lower chamber of the National Assembly.

He said contrary to Amaechi’s claim that he betrayed him, the governor was the real betrayer having betrayed former Governor Peter Odili and the people of the state who entrusted him with their votes.

Media reports had quoted Amaechi as saying during convention of Ogbako Ikwere in Omohua Local Government of Rivers State as saying that he begged President Goodluck Jonathan to make the Supervising Minister of Education, Nyesom Wike, a minister and that he also made Opara Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives.

But Opara said, “It is unfortunate that a public officer of the status of a governor can make such careless statement of that magnitude.  He was the Speaker of the Rivers State House of Assembly.

“How can a member of the state House of Assembly make a Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives? It is a sign of ignorance on how parliamentary procedure works. Amaechi never made me deputy speaker so the issue of betrayal does not even arise.

“Presiding officers of the National Assembly are elected on the floor of the assembly by members. Amaechi was never a member of the National Assembly so whatever role he claims to have played and he is the only one that knows, does not mean he made me deputy speaker.

“I know that Amaechi was one of those who spoke to Peter Odili to support my aspiration. Even at that, Odili has never claimed to have made me deputy speaker of the House of Representatives.

“It is unfortunate that a governor can make such a statement. Amaechi requires our prayers and sympathy. I say so because Governor Odili practically forced me out of the contest for the Rivers State governorship election in favour of Amaechi. Today Amaechi is persecuting and prosecuting Odili.”

The former Deputy Speaker noted that the Ikwere people are known for their respect of elders, pointing out that if Amaechi was a thorough bred Ikwere man, he would not be insulting the President and his wife the way he is doing.

“It shows that he is not a thorough-bred of Ikwere. Which Ikwere man answers Rotimi? Ikwere people respect elders. Amaechi owes Rivers people and Nigerians explanation on why all his personal physicians are psychiatrists because it is our public funds that he is using for whatever treatment he undergoes.

“No governor in his right senses from the south south will oppose, lampoon and abuse the president the way Amaechi is doing.  No governor in his right senses will abuse the wife of the president the way Amaechi is doing.

“In Rivers State, we no longer have a legislature, we no longer have a chief judge; the political class is destroyed. Amaechi is an embodiment of betrayal. He is the one who has betrayed Rivers people, the confidence and the votes that they gave him. He owes them apology for the betrayal,” Opara concluded.
http://www.punchng.com/news/amaechi-did-not-make-me-deputy-speaker-austin-opara/
Re: All Amaechi's Doctors Are Psychiatrists-austin Opara by clip: 2:50am On Jan 01, 2014
“It shows that he is not a thorough-bred of Ikwere. Which Ikwere man answers Rotimi? Ikwere people respect elders. Amaechi owes Rivers people and Nigerians explanation on why all his personal physicians [b]are psychiatrists [/b]because it is our public funds that he is using for whatever treatment he undergoes.

Please Amaechi, confirm or deny the story. It is very important.

3 Likes

Re: All Amaechi's Doctors Are Psychiatrists-austin Opara by ObaOfEze: 2:52am On Jan 01, 2014
If he's trying to suggest that Amaechi is psychotic, then there's no hope for Opara and his psychopathic compatriots.
Re: All Amaechi's Doctors Are Psychiatrists-austin Opara by ObaOfEze: 2:54am On Jan 01, 2014
clip: “It shows that he is not a thorough-bred of Ikwere. Which Ikwere man answers Rotimi? Ikwere people respect elders. Amaechi owes Rivers people and Nigerians explanation on why all his personal physicians [b]are psychiatrists [/b]because it is our public funds that he is using for whatever treatment he undergoes.

Please Amaechi, confirm or deny the story. It is very important.

What he really owes you people is free insurance for each and every Nigerian citizen to own a personal psychiatrists.
For many of you to support the likes of Stealer Oduah, Mama piss, Obj, Badluck StinkyAir, and the rest of the clowns y'all vote for in order to abuse democracy........Fu.c.k you all.

1 Like

Re: All Amaechi's Doctors Are Psychiatrists-austin Opara by Olastep(m): 3:17am On Jan 01, 2014
2014 isn't just a NEW year. 2014 is YOUR year. WELCOME TO YOUR PROGRESS!
You'll live healthy and happily to witness more fruitful years. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 Like

Re: All Amaechi's Doctors Are Psychiatrists-austin Opara by fabulous4u: 3:30am On Jan 01, 2014
Olastep: 2014 isn't just a NEW year. 2014 is YOUR year. WELCOME TO YOUR PROGRESS!
You'll live healthy and happily to witness more fruitful years. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Amen....same to you brother!!!
Re: All Amaechi's Doctors Are Psychiatrists-austin Opara by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 01, 2014
Feel at home Mr. Amaechi. Nigeria is an asylum.
Re: All Amaechi's Doctors Are Psychiatrists-austin Opara by simpleseyi: 8:50am On Jan 01, 2014
theshadyexpress:

He also said it was against the culture of Ikwere people to show disrespect to elders as Amaechi is currently doing to President Goodluck Jonathan and his wife, Patience.

“I know that Amaechi was one of those who spoke to Peter Odili to support my aspiration. Even at that, Odili has never claimed to have made me deputy speaker of the House of Representatives.

The former Deputy Speaker noted that the Ikwere people are known for their respect of elders, pointing out that if Amaechi was a thorough bred Ikwere man, he would not be insulting the President and his wife the way he is doing.

“No governor in his right senses from the south south will oppose, lampoon and abuse the president the way Amaechi is doing.  No governor in his right senses will abuse the wife of the president the way Amaechi is doing.

http://www.punchng.com/news/amaechi-did-not-make-me-deputy-speaker-austin-opara/

So, this rat is also fighting on behalf of Mr & Mrs Jonathan and not for the masses. They are not fighting Amaechi because Amaechi has not performed well as Governor but because Amaechi insults the Sheppopo Jesus-on-Earth and her clueless husband the god-on-earth (according to Ahmad Gulak). Later Mr & Mrs Jonathan will say that they are not the one causing trouble in Rivers State. Are these the best kind of politicians Rivers State can produce? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

He said that no Ikwere man would be insulting the president the way Amaechi is doing but Ikwerre men can insult their governor for requesting that their oil wells which were stolen by the greedy president should be returned.

This nonentity also admitted that Amaechi spoke with Peter Odili to support him (Austin Opara) to become Speaker of the House. What an eediot. embarassed embarassed
Re: All Amaechi's Doctors Are Psychiatrists-austin Opara by Tekzyflex(m): 9:31am On Jan 01, 2014
Nigeria is a breeding ground for psychos. I think we are all mad in one way or the other.
Re: All Amaechi's Doctors Are Psychiatrists-austin Opara by HowFar: 9:39am On Jan 01, 2014
I know say Amaechi no well.

6 Likes

Re: All Amaechi's Doctors Are Psychiatrists-austin Opara by emmalexabl(m): 9:56am On Jan 01, 2014
Amaechi is definitely going to need the services of these psychiatrists even more now..
That APC has zoned presidency and vp to north and southwest..

Amechi rotimi really need our sympathy and prayers

1 Like

Re: All Amaechi's Doctors Are Psychiatrists-austin Opara by size38: 10:07am On Jan 01, 2014
Wonders they say shall never end. Imagine Austin Opara talking. Austin Opara and Chibudom Wuche are two politicians from Rivers state that failed at the national level after being speakers for yrs. Both of them have no electoral value anymore as long as River state is concerned. They couldn't achieve anything for both themselves and their people they both represented.
Re: All Amaechi's Doctors Are Psychiatrists-austin Opara by naija2dabone(m): 10:28am On Jan 01, 2014
simpleseyi: [b][/b]

So, this rat is also fighting on behalf of Mr & Mrs Jonathan and not for the masses. They are not fighting Amaechi because Amaechi has not performed well as Governor but because Amaechi insults the Sheppopo Jesus-on-Earth and her clueless husband the god-on-earth (according to Ahmad Gulak). Later Mr & Mrs Jonathan will say that they are not the one causing trouble in Rivers State. Are these the best kind of politicians Rivers State can produce? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

He said that no Ikwere man would be insulting the president the way Amaechi is doing but Ikwerre men can insult their governor for requesting that their oil wells which were stolen by the greedy president should be returned.

This nonentity also admitted that Amaechi spoke with Peter Odili to support him (Austin Opara) to become Speaker of the House. What an eediot. embarassed embarassed

like amaechi, you have also gone nut. But i know you wont believe me - I'm yet to meet a mad man who believed he is mad

1 Like

Re: All Amaechi's Doctors Are Psychiatrists-austin Opara by Symphony007: 10:31am On Jan 01, 2014
This people are very idiotic!! So their only greviance with ameachi that they are presenting to rivers people is that ameachi insulted one president and his wife who have done nothing to better their life. So rivers in their calculation, rivers people will turn against their best governor since diete spiff just because idiots like opara claim he is insulting a president they've not benefited from. It's very funny. What will be wike and opara's manifesto for the 2015 gubernatorial election? "We pledge full allegiance and respect to pres. Goodluck jonathan and his wife?
Re: All Amaechi's Doctors Are Psychiatrists-austin Opara by mike404(m): 10:33am On Jan 01, 2014
Olastep: 2014 isn't just a NEW year. 2014 is YOUR year. WELCOME TO YOUR PROGRESS!
AMEN
Re: All Amaechi's Doctors Are Psychiatrists-austin Opara by Sec5(m): 10:38am On Jan 01, 2014

Is this why all Amechi's doctors are psychiatrist?
Re: All Amaechi's Doctors Are Psychiatrists-austin Opara by fabulous4u: 11:47am On Jan 01, 2014
I've always suspected that amaechi has gone nuts .I pray he comes to his senses quick before he finds himself high and dry
Re: All Amaechi's Doctors Are Psychiatrists-austin Opara by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
Amechi, when the chips finally come down, you will realise what you did to your self.

When people like Buhari, Kaita, Junaid, Chiroma and their likes are threatening us with blood over who leads Nigeria, you are using the resources from Rivers State to go and suppport them!

Time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: All Amaechi's Doctors Are Psychiatrists-austin Opara by Symphony007: 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2014
All you fools cheering on austin okpara demanding private medical info from gov. Ameachi are insane hypocrites. when pres. Jonathan was accused of being a drunk and that his drinking habit was the reason for his ill health. What did you people say then? How did it feel when people started asking the president to release his health records to prove he is'nt a drunk? What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: All Amaechi's Doctors Are Psychiatrists-austin Opara by gramci: 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2014
How Far?:
I know say Amaechi no well.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan, 1st Lady & His Mother During 2015 Mother’s Day Service (pic) / A Serving Senator & Re-elected Under The Platform Of The APC Died Today / On The 'enugu' Thread Being Sent Back To The Travel Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.