Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For (11223 Views)

10 Signs To Identify Fake Pastors / Small signs to show The End Is Coming / Messages From Lord Jesus To Earth For Endtime And Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For by IseOluwa777(m): 5:19am On Jan 01, 2014
Without going into details now, I will list them below:

1. The sinking into the Ocean of Southern California inclusive of Loss Angeles and Hollywood.

2. The collapse or insolvency of the world reserve currency-the dollar, and the bailout of the world by the vatican using their vast but secret gold reserves.

3. The surprise yielding of the Isrealis as well as the Palestinans and a consequent peace agreement that allows them access to rebuild their temple at Temple Mount Dome of the Tablets after papal encouragement.

4. The visit of the pope to Israel in the second quarter of the year.

5. The international criminalisation of papal criticism likely after papal bailout of the world's financial system.

If you see all of these five signs fulfill in 2014, the rapture would be within days of the fullfillment of all 5, anywhere within 40 days. It can happen in 2014,it also may not conclude in 2014, however, ALL FIVE MUST HAPPEN JUST BEFORE THE RAPTURE.

Popular mainstream Christian church members will attack this post ferociously. No surprise there, they are not going in the rapture, being foolish virgins.

This is just a callout to God's predestinated seed - straighten up and look up. Your redemption is at the door. This post may only be for just one person. Could it be you?
Re: 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For by ITbomb(m): 7:18am On Jan 01, 2014
Watching
Re: 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For by Ajibam: 8:37am On Jan 01, 2014
YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN THE FOUR BLOOD MOON IN ISRAEL...

we await you o lord..
he might come now
Re: 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For by Soloter(m): 10:27am On Jan 01, 2014
Patiently watching, praying and anticipating HIS return. Come Lord Jesus!
Re: 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For by PastorOluT(m): 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2014
It is sure that Christ's coming is imminent prophecy or not, He might come this year or later bt one thing is sure many of those prophecies will come to pass soon.

I dont see the no 1 as a major prophecy or how connected, bt quite agree with 2-4, and pls what do u mean by no 5?
Re: 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For by IseOluwa777(m): 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2014
Ajibam: YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN THE FOUR BLOOD MOON IN ISRAEL...

we await you o lord..
he might come now

Thats another key one to watch. Also there are reports that there may be meteor showers as early as January as a result of Comet ISON.
Re: 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For by Ajibam: 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
IseOluwa777:

Thats another key one to watch. Also there are reports that there may be meteor showers as early as January as a result of Comet ISON.

i learnt it is on top of Bethlehem...
Re: 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For by khattab02: 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2014
Op no source?? Anyway will be watching won't be different from others. Christ isn't coming in 2014 neither in 2015.
Re: 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For by IseOluwa777(m): 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
khattab02: Op no source?? Anyway will be watching won't be different from others. Christ isn't coming in 2014 neither in 2015.

You may just wake up one morning and realise you have been left behind if you think He cant come in 2014 or 2015. The bigger problem is that you may not realise it until its too late because of looking out for the wrong thing. Christ MAY come 2014, He also may not. But the odds He may not gets slimmer with the slew of specific events that may likely happen in 2014.

Isreal (the fig tree according to Hosea 9:10) will be 70 in 2018. Jesus said the generation that sees the fig tree begin to bud again, (Israel back in their homeland again..1948) will not pass till ALL (that includes antichrist reign and the start of Christ's physical reign on earth) be fullfilled. A twenty year old (minimum biblical age for going to war) man in 1948, would be 86 in 2014. Thats definitely pushing the envelope as the bible allots 70, at worst 80 as "the days of our years" in Psalm 90.

So we are already overdue. Now realising that the second 3.5 year ministry of Christ to the Jews by His two prophets of Revelation 11 must also be included, which occurs AFTER the rapture; when you count that out of 2017 -2018, you find yourself in 2014-2015. Now add other considerations to the mix- including the blood moons starting in April 2014, the pope's Israel visit in May 2014, Pope Francis being expected to be the last pope ever, and the end of the Jewish Palestinan peace negotiations in March -April 2014 plus US debt-ceiling battle in February 2014 and its potential effect on the dollar, you cant help but expect the main action to start in 2014 .

There are also other considerations I can not paraphrase now that land us in 2014 as the year to watch. It will be foolhardy blindness to say it cant happen in 2014- 2015.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For by IseOluwa777(m): 4:26am On Jan 02, 2014
2014 is getting more interesting by the day. Ariel Sharon, the former Prime Minister of Israel who has been in a coma for almost eight years has been reported yesterday to be near death due to a deterioration of his health.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/wap/Item.aspx?type=0&item=175815#_dvItemView.

Some reports say he may have just about 4 days left to live, which is rather remarkable considering he had his stroke on January 4th in 2006.

His supposedly imminent demise may have had no significance if not for the prophecy given to a venerated Jewish rabbi, Yitzsak Kaduri who died in 2007 at age 108, that when Ariel Sharon shall die, Messiah shall be revealed to the Jews. He also claimed Messiah appeared to him and his name was Yeshua (hebrew for Jesus). You can google up "kaduri ariel sharon prophecy" for links to read it up yourself or read [url] http://www.lookup.upway.com/?p=1769[/url]

This sits well with prophetic bible precedence like Methuselah, Enoch's son whose name meant "when he is dead it shall be sent", the "it" there, referring to the judgement of God by water flood in Noahs day. Methuselah lived 969 years, the oldest man that ever lived, the length of his life testifying of God's longsuffering grace.

It is instructive to note that the year of Methuselah's death was the year of the flood.

If Ariel Sharon truly does die in the early days of 2014, then its all over friends. It will mean the rapture is truly this year because the rapture must happen first before Messiah will reveal himself to the Jews.

This is one more sign to watch.
Re: 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For by IseOluwa777(m): 4:46am On Jan 02, 2014
Pastor Olu T: It is sure that Christ's coming is imminent prophecy or not, He might come this year or later bt one thing is sure many of those prophecies will come to pass soon.

I dont see the no 1 as a major prophecy or how connected, bt quite agree with 2-4, and pls what do u mean by no 5?

Point 1 is a very major one indeed, though you may not know about it..I suggest you google it up. Point 1 may be the trigger cause of point 2.

As for point 5, well, if you can receive it, the Pope is the antichrist. That office has always been identified as the antichrist for hundreds of years. When he begins to exert more overt as opposed to hitherto covert control of world affairs after bailing out the world from bankruptcy, national governments will make it a criminal offense to speak negatively of the pope as I am doing now. That will be the onset of the bible's prophesied end-days tribulation. It would just be picking up when the rapture happens.

Many countries already prohibit public speaking considered " distressing" to others as "hate speech". It will only get worse.
Re: 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For by twosquare(m): 2:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ariel Sharon, A Lion Sleeps & Rabbi Kaduri's Prediction

This week I got an email from a spiritually astute friend in Jerusalem who was reminding that today, Jan 4 th , is six years to the day that Ariel Sharon fell into coma on January 4 th 2006. His article was, SIX YEARS: THE LION CONTINUES TO SPEAK.

If you remember back, when Ariel Sharon fell into a coma many Christians and Jews – saved and unsaved, in the nations and in Israel – said it was the punishment of God for “dividing the Land” in the Disengagement of Gaza. I personally do not believe that, but my purpose is not to stir up an old controversy which I don’t believe can be reconciled in arguing among ourselves.

I do agree with the prayer request this brother issued in his discussion of Sharon’s continuing life in a coma, and that is:

*That revelation and interpretation would be given to the Body of Messiah in Israel as to what the Spirit is saying to the Congregations through the phenomenon, perhaps "sign", of Sharon's endurance after these six years.

Also, with my experience over the last year after our grandson’s near fatal accident that left him in a coma for many weeks and in vegetative state for weeks after that, I am certain that even in these states the Holy Spirit of God is able to commune with a person – spirit to spirit. There is no other explanation for the God-consciousness that our grandson emerged from his deep sleep with that has remained with him as his sever brain trauma has been healing miraculously. So I also agree with this man’s prayer for the soul of Ariel Sharon – that he receive the Messiah – and that the revelation also extend to Ariel Sharon’s two sons who attend him, Omri and Gilad.

In relation to Ariel Sharon, there is also a video that is making the rounds in believer circles about the now deceased Kabbalist Rabbi Kaduri who is said to have named the Messiah before his death as Yehoshua or Yeshua. In the video that is

circulating, Kaduri is said to make the prediction that when Ariel Sharon died that the Messiah would come.

I don’t know about all that, but I do have a word of caution for those who are receiving Kaduri’s words as a valid prophecy from God. It is this:

First, I believe I need to caution my friends about investing too much interest in what Rabbi Kaduri may or may not have said concerning Yeshua and His return. Christians place FAR TOO MUCH interest in what the unsaved rabbis say than in the gospel that is going forth in Israel through the SAVED REMNANT.

Now, I am not saying that Rabbi Kaduri did not have some revelation of the identity of Yeshua, BUT I ABSOLUTELY CAUTION you against receiving a prophetic date setting of Messiah's return based on the word of a Kabbalist rabbi who did not come out of the closet about his faith in an open way, and even in a closed way only a year after his death!

There is a very UNHEALTHY interest in Christian circles with unsaved rabbis. We believe for them to be saved, but we don't hang on their every word and fund their projects - even their projects to rebuild the temple. This is such a dangerous trap!

God can use anyone He wants to speak to us - and when He uses something or someone like an unsaved rabbi or even a donkey, it is generally because we have not listened to HIS voice, or those true prophets He has sent to us. So He has to pick the most surprising and unlikely source to get our attention. That is what I think may be happening here.

For years I have heard reports tickling the believers' ears about secret rabbis who believe in Yeshua. Some lying people have even declared they met them, only to be exposed later to have made it all up for their own renown. I am just cautious about secret believers. Until they come out, I don't know what good they are doing the kingdom of the LORD.

Caveat emptor. If you are buying into this report about Kaduri, then "Let the buyer beware."

[url][/url] http://figtreefruit-israelwatcher..com/2012/01/ariel-sharon-lion-sleeps-rabbi-kaduris.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For by IseOluwa777(m): 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
@twosquare. I quite appreciate the heads up. I must say however that I am not just "swallowing the Kaduri prophecy hook line and sinker". It only is beginning to look extremely credible because of the timing of the potential fullfilment of his prophecy coinciding with other significant end time events.

It is not only born again christians God gives signs of the times. He gave a revelation to pharoah in Josephs time and to Nebuchadnezzar in Daniel's time. Did that invalidate their accuracy? No it did not.

So it is wise to pay attention to some of these things. They could be true after all, and it seems to me Kaduri's prophecy will play out to be true.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For by khattab02: 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
IseOluwa777:

You may just wake up one morning and realise you have been left behind if you think He cant come in 2014 or 2015. The bigger problem is that you may not realise it until its too late because of looking out for the wrong thing. Christ MAY come 2014, He also may not. But the odds He may not gets slimmer with the slew of specific events that may likely happen in 2014.

Isreal (the fig tree according to Hosea 9:10) will be 70 in 2018. Jesus said the generation that sees the fig tree begin to bud again, (Israel back in their homeland again..1948) will not pass till ALL (that includes antichrist reign and the start of Christ's physical reign on earth) be fullfilled. A twenty year old (minimum biblical age for going to war) man in 1948, would be 86 in 2014. Thats definitely pushing the envelope as the bible allots 70, at worst 80 as "the days of our years" in Psalm 90.

So we are already overdue. Now realising that the second 3.5 year ministry of Christ to the Jews by His two prophets of Revelation 11 must also be included, which occurs AFTER the rapture; when you count that out of 2017 -2018, you find yourself in 2014-2015. Now add other considerations to the mix- including the blood moons starting in April 2014, the pope's Israel visit in May 2014, Pope Francis being expected to be the last pope ever, and the end of the Jewish Palestinan peace negotiations in March -April 2014 plus US debt-ceiling battle in February 2014 and its potential effect on the dollar, you cant help but expect the main action to start in 2014 .

There are also other considerations I can not paraphrase now that land us in 2014 as the year to watch. It will be foolhardy blindness to say it cant happen in 2014- 2015.

bros, to cut it short, it won't happen! I repeat it won't happen!! you can quote me come december 31st 2014 and 2015. You are not the first neither are you the last to predict and fail. Many has tried and failed. Christ has told us '' on that day that hour knowest no man, not even myself nor the Angels in heaven'' and God knows best.

3 Likes

Re: 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For by Soloter(m): 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
IseOluwa777: 2014 is getting more interesting by the day. Ariel Sharon, the former Prime Minister of Israel who has been in a coma for almost eight years has been reported yesterday to be near death due to a deterioration of his health.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/wap/Item.aspx?type=0&item=175815#_dvItemView.

Some reports say he may have just about 4 days left to live, which is rather remarkable considering he had his stroke on January 4th in 2006.

His supposedly imminent demise may have had no significance if not for the prophecy given to a venerated Jewish rabbi, Yitzsak Kaduri who died in 2007 at age 108, that when Ariel Sharon shall die, Messiah shall be revealed to the Jews. He also claimed Messiah appeared to him and his name was Yeshua (hebrew for Jesus). You can google up "kaduri ariel sharon prophecy" for links to read it up yourself or read [url] http://www.lookup.upway.com/?p=1769[/url]

This sits well with prophetic bible precedence like Methuselah, Enoch's son whose name meant "when he is dead it shall be sent", the "it" there, referring to the judgement of God by water flood in Noahs day. Methuselah lived 969 years, the oldest man that ever lived, the length of his life testifying of God's longsuffering grace.

It is instructive to note that the year of Methuselah's death was the year of the flood.

If Ariel Sharon truly does die in the early days of 2014, then its all over friends. It will mean the rapture is truly this year because the rapture must happen first before Messiah will reveal himself to the Jews.

This is one more sign to watch.
Sir, this is outside the Bible.
Re: 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For by deebrain(m): 5:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
im so
happy to see that there are some nairalanders that study their bible
(not just coming to do "holy holy" here) and are very watchful.
God bless u op for yr OPENING post.... in particular, numbers 2, 3, and 5.

we are watching and praying...
Re: 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For by IseOluwa777(m): 5:41pm On Jan 02, 2014
khattab02: bros, to cut it short, it won't happen! I repeat it won't happen!! you can quote me come december 31st 2014 and 2015. You are not the first neither are you the last to predict and fail. Many has tried and failed. Christ has told us '' on that day that hour knowest no man, not even myself nor the Angels in heaven'' and God knows best.

I am glad you know that He said " day and hour" and not "month and year" knoweth no man. Don't try to make it say what it didnt say.
Re: 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For by IseOluwa777(m): 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
Soloter: Sir, this is outside the Bible.

That does not mean we can't watch it if it turns out to be true. Nevertheless if you look carefully, its not outside the bible. Ariel Sharon seems to represent the generation that will not pass till all be fulfilled that Jesus spoke of albeit in a vague way.
Re: 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For by ryom(m): 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
http://www.endtime.com/
http://www.rogershermansociety.org/homework.htm
http://lamarzulli./
http://www.khouse.org/
http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33

Very useful info on the above topic for the serious minded. Just a few to highlight for now. The key is to watch. There is a lot happening that mainstream media are not talking about!
Re: 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For by kambo(m): 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
IseOluwa777:

just b prepared and keep watch like d house owner gaurdg against the thief in d night.
All these janglings and pinpointgs and predictions are nothg but guess works.
Even Jesus said He doesnt know the hour of his coming save the Father.
When ronald reagan was president , similar furore like what you have here arose with many calling him d antichrist.
When it wasnt yet 2000 the guesstimate was tht He will come in tht year.
Then the fear was tht 2012 was a most dreadful, mayan prophecies predicted grim cataclysmic events worldwide, the tectonic plates of the planet was going to reverse and reset itself.
You guys shud just take a break and live right ...
Oddly enuff when d predction fails every1 keeps quiet about it.
Sweep it under wraps.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For by Ajibam: 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
check this out

Re: 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For by noblefada: 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
@Iseoluwa777 I really admire you devotion and commitment trying to bring this to ur knowledge, however I may say I'm sure that Jesus is not coming in 2014 or 2015, I believe we're in the preparatory stage and if you happen to study this prophecy of His second coming which I recommend you do, you'll discover something's are not in place yet and I believe the antichrist will not when Obama is president.
Re: 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For by Ajibam: 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2014

Re: 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For by Ajibam: 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
noblefada: @Iseoluwa777 I really admire you devotion and commitment trying to bring this to ur knowledge, however I may say I'm sure that Jesus is not coming in 2014 or 2015, I believe we're in the preparatory stage and if you happen to study this prophecy of His second coming which I recommend you do, you'll discover something's are not in place yet and I believe the antichrist will not when Obama is president.
hi sir,
what my brother is saying is not that rapture is to happen this year or next... he is only telling us about the signs we should look out for... rapture may even happen now.. don't misunderstand him..
thanks
Re: 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For by Ajibam: 6:49pm On Jan 02, 2014

Re: 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For by noblefada: 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ajibam:
hi sir,
what my brother is saying is not that rapture is to happen this year or next... he is only telling us about the signs we should look out for... rapture may even happen now.. don't misunderstand him..
thanks
Well I agree with the sign part, but he seem to suggest rapture may take place in his subsequent posts.
Re: 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For by IseOluwa777(m): 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
kambo:

just b prepared and keep watch like d house owner gaurdg against the thief in d night.
When ronald reagan was president , similar furore like what you have here arose with many calling him d antichrist.
Then the fear was tht 2012 was a most dreadful, mayan prophecies predicted grim cataclysmic events worldwide, the tectonic plates of the planet was going to reverse and reset itself.
Sweep it under wraps.

Try not to misunderstand me. I understand and know about dashed expectations on this matter in years past. I am not categorically insisting that it will happen 2014 or even 2015. I live like Christ will come the next second, but plan and work as though He would not come in a thousand years.

I am only saying that if these events happen in 2014, then the rapture would be in 2014. The key here is IF they happen. For instance the Israeli Palestinan talks may fail. If it fails, then 2014 may be off the radar. But going by the confluence of events, chances that it will fail are slim. Because then, the warning objective of the confluence of defining events would be lost. The question we should ask ourselves is " why the confluence of rapture defining events in 2014?"

Its just a call to watch and not neccesarily a prediction, though as a personal student of the bible I have strong reasons to believe 2014 is highly likely. Note that I have allowed myself the possibility that I could be wrong.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For by IseOluwa777(m): 7:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
noblefada: @Iseoluwa777 I really admire you devotion and commitment trying to bring this to ur knowledge, however I may say I'm sure that Jesus is not coming in 2014 or 2015, I believe we're in the preparatory stage and if you happen to study this prophecy of His second coming which I recommend you do, you'll discover something's are not in place yet and I believe the antichrist will not when Obama is president.

In your post above, you say you are sure He will not come in 2014-2015, obviously based on some signs that you are watching, which I do not know. I am saying based on signs I am watching which I have listed, that if they happen, then it will be 2014 or 2015. See, we are both doing the same thing, but coming from different positions thoigh at least in my case I acknowledge it may not be 2014. smiley smiley
Re: 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For by IseOluwa777(m): 9:00am On Jan 03, 2014
Here is another sign to add to the watch list:

In the 12th century, a Jewish rabbi by the name Judah Ben Samuel (google it) wrote a book in which he said the Ottoman Turks would rule Jerusalem for 8 jubilees which is 400 years ( a jubilee in the Bible is 50 years). It happened to the letter as they ruled Jerusalem from 1517 to 1917. He also said in the ninth jubilee, Jerusalem shall be a no man's land. This again happened to the letter from 1917 to 1967.

Finally he wrote that in the tenth jubilee, Jerusalem would be under Jewish control and that during that time, the Messianic end times would begin. This 10th jubilee takes us again to 2017.

Knowing from the Bible that the Messianic end times is the second or last 3.5 years of Christs 7 year ministry to the Jews ( Daniels 70th week Daniel 9:27), if this rabbi's prophecy has any credit ( and there is no reason not to take it seriously, judging by its antecedents), we will again find ourselves looking at 2014 for the rapture to occur, because if you take away 3.5 months from 2017, you land in 2014.

Christ's ministry to the Jews and to the Gentiles never occurs at the same time. He must conclude first with the gentiles before turning back to the Jews to fish out the 144,000 remnant that will believe in Him in the Messianic end time and it will be His two prophets of Revelation 11 that will finish the task.

This is more food for thought. Repent. Get right with God. Be baptised in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ (Acts 2:37-38) for the remission of your sins and you shall receive the Holy Ghost. The true Holy Ghost (not the extremely popular counterfeit) is all you need to make the rapture.
Re: 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For by IseOluwa777(m): 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
What a time to be alive..
Re: 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For by khattab02: 12:55am On Jan 04, 2014
IseOluwa777:

I am glad you know that He said " day and hour" and not "month and year" knoweth no man. Don't try to make it say what it didnt say.
bros likewise the same. Anybody to come and tell us it is this so so month or year will also be lying and deceiving his followers. How did he know? Did God tell him? Like I said quote me come dec 31st of those years.
Re: 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For by khattab02: 1:15am On Jan 04, 2014
kambo:

Sweep it under wraps.
weldon bros! No be today na!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah / Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section / Do Nonvirgin Men Have The Moral Right To Condemn Nonvirgin Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.