Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Is The Celebration Of New For Everyone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is The Celebration Of New For Everyone (374 Views)

My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) / Celebration Of 7 Years On Nairaland / A Celebration Of Joy . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Celebration Of New For Everyone by princehrt(m): 8:37am On Jan 01, 2014
is the celebration of new for everyone? I think is for everyone but what made me to throw this question is that some of muslam brothers think that is the new year celebration is for christains alone,add our comment

(1) (Reply)

2014: A Year Of Crossing Bridge.-tb JOSHUA / 0 Naira To Start Your Own Business / African Footballer Of The Year : Yaya Toure...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.