Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

My Expectation From Nairaland And Nairalander In 2014.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Expectation From Nairaland And Nairalander In 2014.. (633 Views)

10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland / My Expectation From Nairaland And Nairalander In 2014.. / My Expectation From Nairaland And Nairalander In 2014. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Expectation From Nairaland And Nairalander In 2014.. by olamisegbe(m): 9:16am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year to myself, my fellow registered nairalander both at home and abroad.
I'll like to tag the year 2014 a year of TRANSFORMATION and i'll like people in control to adhere to my short epistle.
* Nairaland user interface's is getting boring please kindly give us a little attracting background, especialy for people like me that uses a mobile device in accessing nairaland.
* As i tagged this year as transformation i'll like to plead to the moderators of each section to please stop dropping boring topics and attention seekers on front page.
* To my fellow nairalander, the tongue is the pen of a ready writer also let keep our tongue from evil and lips from speaking guile (psa 34:13) and let it start to speak righteously and praise all day (psa 35:28). If the poster's they or someone who commented before you's not speaking your mind or maybe derailed the trend, please let our tongues be transformed and stop calling indecent name(whosoever shall say, thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire- matt 5:22) but correct with love.
* fellow nairalander i'll like up to get fact right also let read and digest a post before commenting and let us live in unity and not be blinde with tribalism in our judgements.
* Finally my appreciation goes to our informants ( both with source and sauce) for making 2013 memorable i say thank you. Also to kayemjay (an evening with eva) for making the third quarter of last year meaningful.
HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HAPPY 100 YEARS OF AMALGATION.
Re: My Expectation From Nairaland And Nairalander In 2014.. by stanogb(m): 9:35am On Jan 01, 2014
i expect nairalanders to stop cursing themselves publicly.
Re: My Expectation From Nairaland And Nairalander In 2014.. by olamisegbe(m): 10:12am On Jan 01, 2014
stan-ogb:
i expect nairalanders to stop cursing themselves publicly.
that's also my simple wish for these new year

(1) (Reply)

The 'happiest' Beggars In The World - Onyeka Nwelue / How To Download Video From Youtube / Son Arrested For Killing Own Dad In Redemption Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.