Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Akwa Ibom State Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom State Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria. (1907 Views)

PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) / Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! / Breaking News SUNTAI DANBABA Gov Of Taraba State Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom State Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 01, 2014
This is my opinion and I'm sure it's so close to the fact.
Have not being to the state anyway but with what I have been seeing in the TV for the past 5 years, its more than enough to draw that conclusion.
I just love the road networks, the housing pattern, the enviroment scenery and what have you.
The man is a good christain, I mean the governor, Godswill. I just enjoy watching the documentary on this God's own state.
Cross River state come close, I love it.
I must marry either an Efik, Anang or Ibibio girl; they are all rounder, beautiful, educated, GOOD COOKS and good in bedmatics(so dey say).
No insults please, my humble view and opinion.
**thinking.loud**
Re: Akwa Ibom State Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria. by DankemzI(m): 11:02am On Jan 01, 2014
Am from Akwa Ibom the place is not that beautiful Jaarey infrastructurically the state is f9. Those places you see on t.v are the best. Good roads? The guy try but when population grows flood will destroy propertises. The state is not planned. As for good cooks & bedmatics grin grin grin you are very right. Especcially that water side girls. Oron, ibeno, mbo, eastern obolo girls
Re: Akwa Ibom State Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria. by Iniobon(m): 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
Uyo 200M -300M radially away from the plaza is an eyesore, its without a plan.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria. by psucc(m): 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
OP I can understand that your insult is technical. The last lines of your post reveals your intent.
Pls objectively, tell somebody to brief you(foreign journalist) properly on the real life situation in the state and not the cosmetics before you go to the press. We really tired of your likes.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria. by adook1: 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
have you told hem about hunger,poverty,unemployment and stagnation.how the governor has reallocated to abuja since 2011
Re: Akwa Ibom State Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
psucc: OP I can understand that your insult is technical. The last lines of your post reveals your intent.
Pls objectively, tell somebody to brief you(foreign journalist) properly on the real life situation in the state and not the cosmetics before you go to the press. We really tired of your likes.
what is this one saying?
You better visit a shrink to treat you of Paranoia. Non sense
Re: Akwa Ibom State Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2014
DankemzI: Am from Akwa Ibom the place is not that beautiful Jaarey infrastructurically the state is f9. Those places you see on t.v are the best. Good roads? The guy try but when population grows flood will destroy propertises. The state is not planned. As for good cooks & bedmatics grin grin grin you are very right. Especcially that water side girls. Oron, ibeno, mbo, eastern obolo girls
oh boi, I see! Ok sha

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
I am not promoting the state or what not, please dont infer non sense. Just comment on your own views and quit the suspicons,
arpi Nu Yia

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Kate Henshaw Goes Into Politics: Contesting For House Of Reps / Exclusive Photos From Pres. Jonathan Campaigns For Omisore In Oshgbo. / The Next President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.