Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,710 members, 7,844,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

To My Nairaland Enemy (politics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To My Nairaland Enemy (politics) (592 Views)

Politics And Religion-my Experience At Eid Praying Ground Ilorin With Photos / Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy / Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To My Nairaland Enemy (politics) by teemy(m): 11:42am On Jan 01, 2014
To My Nairaland Enemy: Let There Be Peace

People hurt us and we have also hurt others as well either intententionally or without conscious efforts by words or actions.

Here on nairaland it is more by written text and more predominantly done in the Politics and Religion Sections. Someone(s) could have directly/indirectly made a comment that is rude or demeaning or silently insulting and our natural man instincts are to respond adequately and precisely by delivering a few pieces of our minds.

An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth will leave us all blind and toothless. Irrespective of the justification, it is time to bury the hatchet and start relations afresh and this time ignore/overlook text bombs as we aspire to pass on our position in debates professionally without igniting conflicts.

However, an unreserved apology to freshen things up would not be out of place as you pass on the palm wine of friendship and eraze old scores. Ego and hurt atimes makes this a hard thing to do but let us use this thread as an avenue to make the Naira Land a better professional forum as we all live as peacekeepers.

Sample
"Dear fellownairalander, I am sorry for the past antaginism in out past clashes of interests. I have also forgiven you for all perceived injustice and I believe it is time to forget the past. I still believe we will still have conflicts in our beliefs but from henceforth my interactions and responses will be with accorded respect of your person. I wish you will honor same. Wishing you a great 2014. - Me"

Hope all your plans are set and aspirations for 2014 are in top gear with preassigned targets. e.g I promised myself to post this piece by 12 noon and target was accomplished.

To y'all, have a Great 2014

1 Like

Re: To My Nairaland Enemy (politics) by Garrithe1st: 11:59am On Jan 01, 2014
angry angry

Re: To My Nairaland Enemy (politics) by cashkid18(m): 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2014
@op,nice one there bt u ar nt d ist pesin to create dis type of thread on nl,many has done similiar tins wit a view of endin d tribal wars in dis forum.bt d tribal war continued unbeated.it is only left for d bigots n tribalists to hv a rethink n change their mindsets cuz no amount of threads lik dis wil change them if they choose to continue in their bigotry..
Meanwhile,d e-warriors wil soon invade d thread n create a war zone in it..
Re: To My Nairaland Enemy (politics) by gramci: 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
2014 na "Fire for Fire" no dulling. cool
Re: To My Nairaland Enemy (politics) by teemy(m): 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
gramci: 2014 na "Fire for Fire" no dulling. cool

and we all get burnt

cashkid18: @op,nice one there bt u ar nt d ist pesin to create dis type of thread on nl,many has done similiar tins wit a view of endin d tribal wars in dis forum.bt d tribal war continued unbeated.it is only left for d bigots n tribalists to hv a rethink n change their mindsets cuz no amount of threads lik dis wil change them if they choose to continue in their bigotry..
Meanwhile,d e-warriors wil soon invade d thread n create a war zone in it..

It will happen, just keep watching
Re: To My Nairaland Enemy (politics) by omanzo02: 1:55pm On Jan 01, 2014
Op,

Do u mean piss?.
Re: To My Nairaland Enemy (politics) by teemy(m): 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
omanzo02: Op,
Do u mean piss?.

No love, I mean peace where different parties feel at ease in the presence or absence of one another. Synonym of harmony.

Waiting for my first reconcilers. Cheers
Re: To My Nairaland Enemy (politics) by teemy(m): 7:15am On Aug 25, 2017
oya, anyone feeling like pouring out their hearts to someone?e.g "XYZ, we've offended one another in the past but here i am saying let bygones be bygones as we move off squables to intellectual reasoning. cheers love."

(1) (Reply)

Dokubo Writes Obasanjo, Calls Him ‘chief Assassin’ / The APC Should Stick To Issues Not Insults. / CHIBOK GIRLS: Why I Have Had To Remain Quiet- Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.