Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Refund From Slot - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Refund From Slot (1453 Views)

Slot And Its Phenomenal Response / The Fraud In Slot Limited / Epix Mega I And Epix Mega II Windows Tablets From Slot And Jumia In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Refund From Slot by sheyai: 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2014
I bought a brand new phone from Slot on 31/12/13 and the phone reboots at least 10times in 15mins. i know they claim warranty but i am no longer interested in this transaction. Do they give refunds? anyone ever experienced an after purchase transaction with Slot?
Re: Refund From Slot by Baadal(m): 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2014
sheyai: I bought a brand new phone from Slot on 31/12/13 and the phone reboots at least 10times in 15mins. i know they claim warranty but i am no longer interested in this transaction. Do they give refunds? anyone ever experienced an after purchase transaction with Slot?
I doubt it big tym...complains about slot is getting too much nowadays.
Re: Refund From Slot by sheyai: 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
Baadal:
I doubt it big tym...complains about slot is getting too much nowadays.
Hmmmm we'll see about that then. Less than 12hrs and they won't refund!!!!!
Re: Refund From Slot by sats: 2:46pm On Jan 01, 2014
you are only eligible for warranty if the fault/damage is not from you. If it was something you did, of course you wont say, afterall i want to believe you tested it before you left slot and it didnt reboot then
Re: Refund From Slot by sheyai: 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
sats: you are only eligible for warranty if the fault/damage is not from you. If it was something you did, of course you wont say, afterall i want to believe you tested it before you left slot and it didnt reboot then
Definitely the fault isn't from me. What test did they do? Just to confirm it powers on. They didn't use it so how will they confirm the rebooting issue?
Re: Refund From Slot by aieromon(m): 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2014
sheyai: I bought a brand new phone from Slot on 31/12/13 and the phone reboots at least 10times in 15mins. i know they claim warranty but i am no longer interested in this transaction. Do they give refunds? anyone ever experienced an after purchase transaction with Slot?

Rebooting issues?

Is the phone a blackberry device? If yes,is it one of the problematic curve or bold phones? The newest models of the curve series as well as Bold 6 are known to have these issues.
Re: Refund From Slot by sheyai: 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
aieromon:

Rebooting issues?

Is the phone a blackberry device? If yes,is it one of the problematic curve or bold phones? The newest models of the curve series as well as Bold 6 are known to have these issues.
No bruv it is a Sony
Re: Refund From Slot by AskProf: 5:26pm On Jan 01, 2014
sheyai:
No bruv it is a Sony

Model?
Re: Refund From Slot by sheyai: 5:37pm On Jan 01, 2014
AskProf:

Model?
Xperia C
Re: Refund From Slot by sheyai: 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
i didnt get a refund from slot but i was given an option to either swap with similar phone or another phone

(1) (Reply)

The Long Awaiting Samsung Galaxy Note 4 / I Can't Open The Pictures I Downloaded From NL / Mtn Has Started Again O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.