Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,733 members, 7,813,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Photos: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Rides - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Rides (1582 Views)

Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' / Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie's Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Rides by r231(m): 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2014
The Household of God Head Pastor recently acquired a Rolls Royce Phantom said to be worth N80m and a Range Rover Autobiography worth N30million. He said he bought these cars to celebrate 27 years as a pastor and 30 years as a born again Christian. He opened his garage doors to Encomium magazine and let them take photos of his exotic automobiles to show to the world. See more photos after the cut...

Re: Photos: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Rides by r231(m): 12:45pm On Jan 01, 2014
More!

Re: Photos: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Rides by r231(m): 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2014
undecided

Re: Photos: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Rides by olorunthobby(f): 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
na him way..
Re: Photos: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Rides by toniekingss: 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
D lord is good oooooo......
Re: Photos: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Rides by Godwinsilas(m): 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
A pastor o, and he sees less privilege ones on the street either live or on tv. Maybe the poorest member of his church have one.
Re: Photos: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Rides by cdamsel(f): 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
Shey this is the man who said all catholics will go to hell? undecided

Where is he headed? Abi he didn't read the portion in the bible that said what sha it profit a man to gain the whole world & lose his soul?
They keep forgetting to remove the log in their own eyes before removing that which is in their neighbours eyes angry
BLOODY HYPOCRISY !!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Rides by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
he should be hanged.. judging physically..
Re: Photos: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Rides by kokoA(m): 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2014
I don't blame him.. I put the blame on his gullible followers who dash him their hard earned monies. Rubbish!
Re: Photos: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Rides by AbuMikey(m): 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2014

DafuQ is he using all these exotic cars for?

Not necessary if You ask me undecided

Re: Photos: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Rides by iamdhebuck(m): 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
I can compare christainity to amadioha or sango worship...in sango or amadioha worship the chief priest asks u to bring huge yams,goats,chicken etc as sacrifice to the gods and that evening the priest and his family would be eating some bad aass pounded yam with exotic soup...in christainity ure tithe and offering supposedly go to gods work...but what happens to ur money...pastor buys range rover,build huge cathedral for people to say pastor so and so owns this church ( vanity and self glory)..how many churches do major charity work,missionary work.all they spend 'gods' money is fuel for generator,and bogus salaries for church staff.Religion has failed man.we should pull down all this religious houses that drain pockets,nd decieve people with so called miracles and build factories that would better the quality of our lifes.look at the most advanced countries in the world they don't go running to god for sshit,they research,get scientific knowledge and solve their problems.Nigeria,yes we can.stop feeding stupid liars called pastors,better ur own life with all that money.Funny enough I know Okotie wouldn't lend any poor member money if they need it

1 Like

Re: Photos: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Rides by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2014
welll well...theology z a promising course afta all...
Re: Photos: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Rides by k2039: 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2014
I can never be poor.

Only a fool will think this pastors depend on tithe.

Psalm 112:3
Wealth and riches are in their houses,
and their righteousness enduresforever.

Proverbs 13:22
A good person leaves an inheritance for their children's children, but a sinner's wealth is stored up for the righteous.
Re: Photos: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Rides by Dannylux: 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
Invest wisely. Invest in parishioners, invest in people that seems to be a very productive business?
Re: Photos: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Rides by Dhelake: 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
Running a Church is like running a Country

Where everyone works hard to pay you tax

1 Like

Re: Photos: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Rides by ebamma(m): 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
Church business after crude oil is the most lucrative business in nigeria,
Speak with a foreign accent
Fry your hair
Wear expensive suits and shoes
Perform a few fake miracles
And surely cars and other luxuries of life shall follow u all the rest of your life

1 Like

Re: Photos: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Rides by Nuzo1(m): 4:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
I'm so disappointed...not because he's a pastor but cos he's learned enough to know the borderline.

Some human beings are so vain.
Re: Photos: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Rides by AleshKeem(m): 9:39am On Jan 04, 2014
Hi Moderator R231...can u help me get this to the front page plz? https://www.nairaland.com/1580069/nairalanders-2014-photo-thread-add
Re: Photos: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Rides by Dantedasz(m): 11:54am On Jan 04, 2014
Tithe payers money at work! grin grin
Re: Photos: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Rides by MEILYN(m): 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
"The heads thereof judge for reward, and the priests thereof teach for hire, and the prophets thereof divine for money: yet will they lean upon the LORD, and say, Is not the LORD among us? none evil can come upon us." (Micah 3:11).

its not new to me. grin
Re: Photos: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Rides by macof(m): 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
cheesy wow! Me sef go b pastor o...I want to make money like Christian business men aka pastors

(1) (Reply)

The Synagogue Church Releases Official Statement Concerning Collapsed Building / To Worship God In Spirit And In Truth Is The Easiest Thing To Do On Earth / Diffrence Between Satan And Lucifar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.