Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

6 Lessons I Got From 2013.. Please Read Comment And SHARE - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / 6 Lessons I Got From 2013.. Please Read Comment And SHARE (464 Views)

STORY: It Wasn't My Fault... Episode - 2 (please Read, Comment And Share) / It Wasn't My Fault.. Episode - 1 (please Read, Comment And Share) / New Nigerian Romance Novel: Lessons In Love By Lara Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Lessons I Got From 2013.. Please Read Comment And SHARE by SirrViktor(m): 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
You started like every other year
But your contents sure made it look in a unique way
Here some things you taught for free
I just hope you find a good student in me

First Lesson: You taught me that true friendship could come from the unexpected, from the social networks, school, church or around my place of residence. Though some might have seemed hostile at first instance, repulsive and probably too proud to associate with but on the contrary, they were just waiting for a fair chance to prove their worth and impact very postively to my life, shout out to those in this category, they made my 2013 and this poem was actually inspired by them ( This Crony /p3XJdR-l )

Second Lesson: You taught me how important family was, don't get me wrong though, I knew this already, but your unique lecture on it had this special effect to it which made it seem like I knew very little about the topic. I learnt that family was like my safe haven where I could truly pour out my feelings on certain issues and get help or support as the case may be because in the end they are the ones that really care. Mum, Dad, My Brothers and Sisters , this is for you and Yea I've God something My Dad Inspired. ( POEM: About Mt Dad /p3XJdR-B )

Third Lesson: You taught me the importance of crossing ----> http://sirvictors./2013/12/31/6-lessons-i-got-from-2013/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need A Writer? / Movie Scripts For Sale / Auto Writer Needed For Urgent Articles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.