Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

How To Advert On Facebook With 1 Cent - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Advert On Facebook With 1 Cent (1193 Views)

Auto Post On Facebook With PHP Script / Can I Advertise On Facebook With Gtbank Naira Mastercard? / How Can I Place Advert On Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Advert On Facebook With 1 Cent by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
Happy New Year to You. It is know more news that facebook is 2nd most visited online after google. Many website, bloggers and company thousands of dollar every month on just to advert their product. But they did know the secret to beat their budget to advert with just 1cent on a click. Imagine yourself getting targetted visitors to your site or product for just 1cent. For details about this kindly mail koya.olayinka@gmail.com
Re: How To Advert On Facebook With 1 Cent by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 cent ad would not bring any site traffic, cos that would mean you won't be advertising in a country with large population and you are probably targeting some weird categories with very low traffic. facebook ads is based on the amount you are paying per click, the higher the amount the higher the amount of times your ads show in the sidebar.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: How To Advert On Facebook With 1 Cent by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 07, 2014
That is the hidden secret that the Gurus are using to earn money online that you did not know... @ rutchiekens
Re: How To Advert On Facebook With 1 Cent by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
Who's deceiving you? that you think you are a guru?
If you are a guru, then I'm an internet marketing god, cos if u've ever advertised on facebook u'd know that, you choose the country and the categories where u'd place your ads. Let bust your bubble and teach peeps about facebook ads:

1) If u choose a country, facebook shows u d potential amount of people that would see your ads. For example, if u choose Nigeria your ad wud be visible to about 20 million people which would bring a pop up of PPC charge of 33 cents or more then u'll have the option to choose the age group you are targeting and the categories u are targeting. U will also see an option asking u how u wish to pay either

A) lifetime budget (the amount u wish pay for d ads until that amount is reached)
or

b) daiily budget (the amount u wish to pay daily until u delete the ad or until the money in your bank account finishes).

This is a fraction of what I know abt facebook adsI left out key points so that peeps can still consider your e-mail cos I know everyone likes cheap things... I can continue, it all depends on the viewers choice

Ordinary guru vs INTERNET MARKETING god
Re: How To Advert On Facebook With 1 Cent by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:20am On Jan 09, 2014
Yea. Possible, only if you know the secrets. wink
Re: How To Advert On Facebook With 1 Cent by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
Welcome @jidetheblogger Most people think they know it all with their litter effort. For example i maybe priviledge to something now but does that make what the lile john chow, ileana, darren rowse, zac johnson and pat flyn as digested in the head. The white people see another trend tricks and try benefit from it not to belitter anybody.
Re: How To Advert On Facebook With 1 Cent by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
kate200946: Welcome @jidetheblogger Most people think they know it all with their litter effort. For example i maybe priviledge to something now but does that make what the lile john chow, ileana, darren rowse, zac johnson and pat flyn as digested in the head. The white people see another trend tricks and try benefit from it not to belitter anybody.

I have done my investigation, went to Facebook did some tweaking here and there, and it is possible to advertise with one cent. thanks for the enlightenment.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Advert On Facebook With 1 Cent by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 10, 2014
rutchiekens:

I have done my investigation, went to Facebook did some tweaking here and there, and it is possible to advertise with one cent. thanks for the enlightenment.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

care to share with us how to achieve that? thanks
Re: How To Advert On Facebook With 1 Cent by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Here Familiar With Xenforo? / Nigerian Non Hosted Adsense Accout For Sale / Top 10 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.