Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

The Track Entertainer On D'banjs New Album! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Track Entertainer On D'banjs New Album! (2157 Views)

Link To Download The Track, Ashes By MI: Tribute To Aluu 4 Victims / Donaeo Samples D'banjs Oliver Twist Calls It ‘challey In The Chocolate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Track Entertainer On D'banjs New Album! by tosinadeda: 11:31am On Aug 06, 2008
anyone who has listened to that song will agree with me that D'banj is just insane!!!!!!!
imagine him saying u don't have to make sense to sing shocked shocked as if that wasnt enough, he went further to spit senseless lines on the song!!!!!!!

http://rapidshare.com/files/137708832/Entertainer.mp3.html
here is the song

tell me wut u think
Re: The Track Entertainer On D'banjs New Album! by MrCrackles(m): 11:35am On Aug 06, 2008
No beef, but DBANJ is an idiot!
Re: The Track Entertainer On D'banjs New Album! by sfinxone(m): 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2008
Haven't listened to the song yet, but it's not only d'banj that has senseless lines in his song. A lot of musicians both foreign and Local sing rubbish and still sell cos they know that the recipe (especially in Naija) for a successful song is mainly getting the beats right. If u get a beat that people can groove to, whether the lyrics don't make sense wont matter.

Though we are beginning to be conscious of the songs content (hence the popularity of Musicians like Asa), songs with senseless lyrics but good beats have and would continue to sell.
Re: The Track Entertainer On D'banjs New Album! by Gamine(f): 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2008
RUBBISH RUBBISH RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

i listened to it today and im like e don happun

what nonsense, God forbid!!! angry angry shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Track Entertainer On D'banjs New Album! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2008
That's the point of the gibberish now!! Guy says u don't need to make sense and he exemplifies- tell me u still didn't like the song,tho!! The guy's good jo!!
Re: The Track Entertainer On D'banjs New Album! by Baro(m): 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2008
No doubt he is a good entertainer, but this is just a dumb attempt by him to justify his whackness
Re: The Track Entertainer On D'banjs New Album! by MrCrackles(m): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2008
I think being an entertainer is the only thing he has!

It is starting to get to a point where DBANJ actually irritates me, it is not beef but he needs to re-assess and re-evaluate himself!
Re: The Track Entertainer On D'banjs New Album! by tosinadeda: 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2008
Am still amazed men,cnt biliv my ears!
Funny thing is that no1 can diss him IMO!
The guy get guts i swear!
Always knew sum1 was going to do sumtn like this,but i wasnt expectn sumtn this crappy!
Re: The Track Entertainer On D'banjs New Album! by UncleQuily: 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2008
have not heard the album, but can imagine how crappy it is
Re: The Track Entertainer On D'banjs New Album! by UncleQuily: 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2008
coolboyapg,
don't let me ever hear you say your boss dbanj can rep
quite frankly, i don't think you should ever come back
to this website, dumbstar

The ALBUM IS USELESS
JUST HEARD IT
Re: The Track Entertainer On D'banjs New Album! by skingo(m): 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2008
dbanj music without wande coal and some beats from don jazzy equals an upcoming artist trying to find himself.
Re: The Track Entertainer On D'banjs New Album! by skfa1: 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2008
I only like soco one of his songs and thats it.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kcZIX4Ri5zM
Re: The Track Entertainer On D'banjs New Album! by Hawkeye(m): 12:07am On Aug 10, 2008
bad belle oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: The Track Entertainer On D'banjs New Album! by playmate(f): 10:32am On Aug 10, 2008
oh my such anger 2wards dbanj shocked shocked

yeah, he aint d perfect lyricist bt he's a gd entertainer no doubt, b d w who says ur lyrics av 2 b perfect n really gd 2 b an entertainer?
Re: The Track Entertainer On D'banjs New Album! by owolomo(m): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2008
skingo:

dbanj music without wande coal and some beats from don jazzy equals an upcoming artist trying to find himself.

@@SAUCE KID,

YOU GET MOUTH YAN ABOUT DBANJ NNA BROS UR OWN MUSIC PLUS FAKE (STOLEN SWAGGA) AND BEAT , EQUALS A CONFUSED BABOON, but yea DBANJ don begin dey DULL, but me i no send am,
Re: The Track Entertainer On D'banjs New Album! by tosinadeda: 11:02am On Aug 10, 2008
There u go bringing sauce into the topic again!
By d way,skingo isnt sauce!
Re: The Track Entertainer On D'banjs New Album! by owolomo(m): 11:10am On Aug 10, 2008
aight oo, pst the link so i can hear the song,
Re: The Track Entertainer On D'banjs New Album! by tosinadeda: 11:31am On Aug 10, 2008
Will try uploading,but any1 who can should pls do!
Re: The Track Entertainer On D'banjs New Album! by sect(m): 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2008
Are you guys just realising how crappy dbanj is?
Re: The Track Entertainer On D'banjs New Album! by tosinadeda: 11:07am On Aug 16, 2008
Re: The Track Entertainer On D'banjs New Album! by phenomenal: 3:56am On Aug 17, 2008
Much as I like the album and D'banj as an asrtiste, I think this is an insult to the listeners, Deliberately saying u don't have to make sense. As if the fans are just some follow follow sheepish zombie. He took it too far. Am not down with that. embarassed
Re: The Track Entertainer On D'banjs New Album! by Joseph6(m): 4:04am On Aug 17, 2008
dbanj is just fly as hell at the moment 2face seems 2 have lost touch so i think i'm gonna feast on dbanj and mohits crew 4 a while especially since the oda artiste have chosen distasteful low budget videos
Re: The Track Entertainer On D'banjs New Album! by tosinadeda: 10:49am On Aug 17, 2008
phenomenal:

Much as I like the album and D'banj as an asrtiste, I think this is an insult to the listeners, Deliberately saying u don't have to make sense. As if the fans are just some follow follow sheepish zombie. He took it too far. Am not down with that. embarassed

i agree wit you
Re: The Track Entertainer On D'banjs New Album! by bioye(m): 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2008
This D'banj album is my favourite album of his so far. I'm loving it. Music is not about sense, it's about entertainment, dance. It's about the beats. The Entertainer album has it all. Including much sensible lyrics too. I guess some people will never like D'banj. But that doesn't stop him from being Nigeria's top music act today. If MTV Base says so, who can say no?
Re: The Track Entertainer On D'banjs New Album! by DOGGMAN: 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2008
To be frank wit u, the only dbanj song i do love is WHY ME, after dat, the rest are sh*t.
no don jazzy, belive me, no dbanj.
Re: The Track Entertainer On D'banjs New Album! by skingo(m): 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2008
i am sure i have ears. do not want to contribute to the thread but point being made is that, more than one person find dbanj to be a simple person who has found his niche. nigeria's soulja boi.
crank that tongolo. wande coal is the future of whoever remains on mohits. everyone else are just taking seats on the freeload ride. sorry but its true

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders-check Out Those Amazing Breakdance Moves (pics) / Sway Ft 2face My Kind Of Girl / Download Emi O Gbe Oju Mi Soke Wonni Music Sheet By T.K Phillips In PDF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.