Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,965 members, 7,848,906 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:50 AM

Need Advice On Buying Project Material - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Need Advice On Buying Project Material (430 Views)

Download your genuine Project Material, Essays, Thesis, Seminar etc / Project Material For Electronic Voting Machine Needed Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice On Buying Project Material by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2014
I'm a serious student and will soon be in my final year, due to lack of research materials in my school i'm considering buying 'project' online to assist me in writing my own. Pls, l need your advice in recommending a good website to get it. Thnks
Re: Need Advice On Buying Project Material by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2014
Its a good idea but I will advice you to do your project on your own. Don't go for already made as you will not have the opportunity to learn the intricacies involved in doing and writing a project/research. By the way what department are you, I may assist you to do it yourself free of charge.
Re: Need Advice On Buying Project Material by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
ChemistrySUPC: Its a good idea but I will advice you to do your project on your own. Don't go for already made as you will not have the opportunity to learn the intricacies involved in doing and writing a project/research. By the way what department are you, I may assist you to do it yourself free of charge.
public administration. I just intend to use it as a guide especially d reference so as to source for material. I'll appreciate any help u can offer
Re: Need Advice On Buying Project Material by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
kolaawole: public administration. I just intend to use it as a guide especially d reference so as to source for material. I'll appreciate any help u can offer
Ok, if it were to be science inclined I would've done something. though I can refer you to someone but I for the fact that I can't attest to how well he may serve you, I wouldn't do that. I wish you gooluck anyway... smiley
Re: Need Advice On Buying Project Material by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 04, 2014
ChemistrySUPC: Ok, if it were to be science inclined I would've done something. though I can refer you to someone but I for the fact that I can't attest to how well he may serve you, I wouldn't do that. I wish you gooluck anyway... smiley
thnks
Re: Need Advice On Buying Project Material by Tafidah(m): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2014
ChemistrySUPC: Its a good idea but I will advice you to do your project on your own. Don't go for already made as you will not have the opportunity to learn the intricacies involved in doing and writing a project/research. By the way what department are you, I may assist you to do it yourself free of charge.

Am in chemistry dept, anyway u can help?
Re: Need Advice On Buying Project Material by henryc2(m): 11:47am On Jan 06, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Get A Student Visa To Study In Eastern Europe..very Cheap!!! / The Nigeria Educational System / How Much Has Been Your Daily Pocket Money During Primary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.