Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Revealed! Fayemi To Spend N5bn Bond On State Pavilion, Already Completed Roads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed! Fayemi To Spend N5bn Bond On State Pavilion, Already Completed Roads (882 Views)

Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million / Alleged N5bn Bribe: INEC Boss Says His Life Is In Danger / PDP Lauds Judgment On ‘state Of Lagos’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed! Fayemi To Spend N5bn Bond On State Pavilion, Already Completed Roads by OmoOlayinka: 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2014
Revealed!
Fayemi To Spend N5bn Bond On State Pavilion, Already Completed Roads

http://lereolayinka.com/revealedfayemi-to-spend-n5bn-bond-on-state-pavilion-already-completed-roads/
Re: Revealed! Fayemi To Spend N5bn Bond On State Pavilion, Already Completed Roads by Goddex: 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2014
[size=16pt]Money for election things.
And the APC hypocrites will not see this[/size]
Re: Revealed! Fayemi To Spend N5bn Bond On State Pavilion, Already Completed Roads by Rad1cal: 5:26pm On Jan 01, 2014
Singing Ole ! Ole ! Ole ! Ole ! Ole
Re: Revealed! Fayemi To Spend N5bn Bond On State Pavilion, Already Completed Roads by IKEMBANNEWI: 5:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
And these are the people that intend to rescue their mothers and fathers(Not Nigerians) from PDP Bunch of thieving kleptomaniacs!

1 Like

Re: Revealed! Fayemi To Spend N5bn Bond On State Pavilion, Already Completed Roads by gratiaeo(m): 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sophistication
Re: Revealed! Fayemi To Spend N5bn Bond On State Pavilion, Already Completed Roads by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
I know those roads very well fayemi is just a big lier. Ikole- ijesa road was completed by fayose long time ago. Fayose also completed the ado ekiti to ilawe which also passed igbarra-odo to ogotun and ended in osun state. During my stay in ekiti, my eyes saw waste of fund and clueless leadership that matched non in this world. In the middle of 2012, fayemi spent billions of naira to retile the whole of Ilawe - igbara-odo road cos of minor scratch that can cost not more than a bag of cement and a barrow of gravel amend , the wost is that he used a local construction company he horridly established. Mind you ilawe igbarra-odo is a few kilometre road we do jug every morning.
Re: Revealed! Fayemi To Spend N5bn Bond On State Pavilion, Already Completed Roads by geeez: 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2014
Anyone that believes this story needs to have his/her head examined

How can a government raise a bond for an already completed road?

Only a ret.arded banker will issue such a bond and only a dumb investor will buy such
Re: Revealed! Fayemi To Spend N5bn Bond On State Pavilion, Already Completed Roads by IKEMBANNEWI: 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2014
^Do you know they may have their own kickbacks??! Dude this is Nigeria, nothing goes for nothing!
Re: Revealed! Fayemi To Spend N5bn Bond On State Pavilion, Already Completed Roads by collynzo2(m): 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
geeez: Anyone that believes this story needs to have his/her head examined

How can a government raise a bond for an already completed road?

Only a ret.arded banker will issue such a bond and only a dumb investor will buy such
Have you ever heard of the word ''corruption''?

1 Like

Re: Revealed! Fayemi To Spend N5bn Bond On State Pavilion, Already Completed Roads by geeez: 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2014
collynzo2: Have you ever heard of the word ''corruption''?

I've worked on several bonds before

This is a cheap lie to issue a bond on

Very laughable
Re: Revealed! Fayemi To Spend N5bn Bond On State Pavilion, Already Completed Roads by collynzo2(m): 9:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
geeez:

I've worked on several bonds before

This is a cheap lie to issue a bond on

Very laughable
What if the bank knows it is a lie and is only collaborating with the governor to loot funds?
That was why I asked if you have ever heard of corruption before.
Re: Revealed! Fayemi To Spend N5bn Bond On State Pavilion, Already Completed Roads by delvinmaya(m): 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2014
@geeez, pls do reply me now. i go day follow u up n down oooo
Re: Revealed! Fayemi To Spend N5bn Bond On State Pavilion, Already Completed Roads by seanet02: 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2014
Omo Olayinka is a fraud.
The guy is a clown.
Re: Revealed! Fayemi To Spend N5bn Bond On State Pavilion, Already Completed Roads by eaglechild: 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2014
Blind looting.
Re: Revealed! Fayemi To Spend N5bn Bond On State Pavilion, Already Completed Roads by engrfcuksmtin(m): 4:45am On Jan 02, 2014
Onosas: I know those roads very well fayemi is just a big lier. Ikole- ijesa road was completed by fayose long time ago. Fayose also completed the ado ekiti to ilawe which also passed igbarra-odo to ogotun and ended in osun state. During my stay in ekiti, my eyes saw waste of fund and clueless leadership that matched non in this world. In the middle of 2012, fayemi spent billions of naira to retile the whole of Ilawe - igbara-odo road cos of minor scratch that can cost not more than a bag of cement and a barrow of gravel amend , the wost is that he used a local construction company he horridly established. Mind you ilawe igbarra-odo is a few kilometre road we do jug every morning.
Ikole-Ijesa Isu-Ijan is in a bad state...the construction done by False was substandard, the road started disintegrating 2 years after construction.

1 Like

Re: Revealed! Fayemi To Spend N5bn Bond On State Pavilion, Already Completed Roads by geeez: 6:12am On Jan 02, 2014
delvinmaya: @geeez, pls do reply me now. i go day follow u up n down oooo

Didn't receive any mail

kindly resend
Re: Revealed! Fayemi To Spend N5bn Bond On State Pavilion, Already Completed Roads by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 02, 2014
if true he will account for it when he leaves the State house this 2014....no time for noise.

(1) (Reply)

INVESTIGATION: Jonathan Seeks N1.8billion To Fund Ghost Project / Sanusi's Behaviour Is Not New. He Has Been Controversial From Day One. / We Must Support Jonathan!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.