Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,597 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

First Day Of 2014! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / First Day Of 2014! (485 Views)

INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) / Worst Day Of My Life! :'( / 1986, 1997 & 2003 Calendars Are Same As That Of 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Day Of 2014! by xkobans: 7:23pm On Jan 01, 2014
The first night of 2014 also brought with it the first lunar phenomenon of the year: a new moon that’s also a supermoon. It’s one of two supermoons in January (the other is January 30) and one of five for the whole year.

It's the first day of the year, a time when we remember the year that's past, make resolutions, plan for the year ahead, and just have fun! Different people have said a lot about the New Year's Eve and New Year's Day and as the day draws to a close a lot of tired bodies retire to their domain after a presumed fun filled day.

This thread is just for fun, so feel free to share your experiences.

I spent the eve at church, same as over 70percent of Nigerians, thereafter had a phone conversation with some family and friends and then dozed off till 10a.m. Spent the rest of the day with my family and later on some friends. And now I'm back to the NL family. Lol.

So how did you spend these two remarkable days of 2013 and 2014 respectively?

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Girl Before? / Which Website Were You Frequent On During The Server Issh? / Ramadan Starts Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.