Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

What Is It, With Nigerian Artistes And M.M.M.? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is It, With Nigerian Artistes And M.M.M.? (429 Views)

Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome / G.o.m Vs M.m.m- Final Showdown / Naeto C And M.I. Who Swags Better,whose Rap Is Sweeter,who Sings Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It, With Nigerian Artistes And M.M.M.? by Holuwahphemy(m): 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
Of late, I noticed Naija most recent music videos are being directed by Mr Musa Moe. Videos like Timaya's Ukwu, Mayd's So many things, Olamide's turn up, Dbanj's (remind me of the name of the video), Davido's Skelewu, and so on and so forth. What baffles me is that; Timaya's Ukwu is the only one above par in the above listed (My opinion). Yet our musicians still calls for His service. I wonder what happened to Mattmax, Sesan (damn! this guy is really good) and the rest. Are our musicians tired of local directors, do they think they have nothing left to offer? Or has M.M.M. used 'juju' on them? I guess these questions are best answered by our musicians and M.M.M. Himself.
Re: What Is It, With Nigerian Artistes And M.M.M.? by hammedkola(m): 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2014
Grabs d front seat, waiting for people to comment...cool cool
Re: What Is It, With Nigerian Artistes And M.M.M.? by KillMoves: 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
Mattmax is with D banj & Clarence Peters is with Capital Hill so the next available person is Mmm & Squareball.
Re: What Is It, With Nigerian Artistes And M.M.M.? by b3llo(m): 11:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
Re: What Is It, With Nigerian Artistes And M.M.M.? by nickz(m): 6:52am On Jan 02, 2014
Tha dude is good but way too overrated
Re: What Is It, With Nigerian Artistes And M.M.M.? by Holuwahphemy(m): 9:50am On Jan 02, 2014
nickz: Tha dude is good but way too overated
Like seriously?

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Music&videos Section. Daily Updates! / MUSIC: Johnbosco - This Life (prod By Bcap, Beat By @fricpajoyoo) / Lyrics: C.I.N, Mystic – Fragile Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.