Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,466 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

Appreciation To You All And Properties For Letting/Sales - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Appreciation To You All And Properties For Letting/Sales (443 Views)

IKEJA AXIS As at MAY 2013:Letting/Sales; Please Goto NEW POST / Milverton Estate, Lekki: 3 Bedroom Flat {serviced} Letting & Sales with Picture / New Letting & Sales In Maryland Estate & Lekki Axis Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appreciation To You All And Properties For Letting/Sales by eestate(m): 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2014
Let me begin by given back all the glory and honour back to the almighty God, the beginning and the ending, He who by His mercy kept all of us till date and made it possible for us to witness this new year 2014. Baba thank you, I refuse to be an ingrate child. I thank you for all client I got through this medium, thank you for all calls I received in year 2013, thank you for all inspections we did, and thank you too for all disappointments we got and thank God for those we are unable to satisfied and I thank you for the ability you gave, still giving Seun (the owner of this website)to keep on running this wonderful site nairaland. Forever will your name be glorified.
God thank you for all wonders you are going to do for me, you and my Client this year of overflow. Let there be overflow letting, sales, lease, inspections, calls, breakthrough ati bebebelo.

To Let/Ketu
* A room Self Contain in Mini-Estate new house at Kosofe Ketu 120k/yr for a year(PCHN, water rate, Cleaning and security fee included)
* Room and Parlour 2 to share conveniences also in Mini Estate, new house at Kosofe Ketu 168k/yr for 1yr ( PCHN, water rate, Cleaning and security fee included)
* 2 numbers of 2 Bedroom Flat with 2toilets, 2bathroom up Newly renovated at Oduntan Street, Kosofe Ketu 450k/yr and 500k/yr for a year respectively

To Let/Palmgrove, Ilupeju
* room and parlour at Lisabi Street, Palmgrove 120k/yr for 1.5yr
* 3 Bedroom Terrace duplex with a room BQ at Ilaka Street, Ilupeju Estate Ilupeju Lagos 3m/yr for 2yrs

Office Space to let along Ikorodu Express road, Palmgrove Lagos
* Open office space, ground floor along Ikorodu Express road, by Palmgrove bus stop 1m/yr for 1yr
* Aluminum partitioned office space, up with ample parking space, along Ikorodu Express road, by Palmgrove 1.5m/yr for 1yr

Sales/palmgrove/Ilupeju/Ketu
* Old bungalow tenement building on a full plot of land for sale at Shyllon Street, Palmgrove Title: Registered Conveyance Price: 20m asking.
* A Block of 6 numbers of 3Bedroom flat with 2numbers of 2bedroom flat on a full plot for sale at Oduntan Street, Kosofe Ketu Lagos 25m asking
* 2 numbers of 3bedroom flat on land measuring 340sqm for sale at Oyetola Idowu Street, Ilupeju Estate Title: C of O Price: 45m asking
* Twin duplex of 4bedroom at Oyetola Idowu Street, Ilupeju Estate Ilupeju Lagos Title: C of O Price 140m asking
Interested in any of the above properties please call Ola on 08031955044 for details/inspection arrangement. Thank you.
Re: Appreciation To You All And Properties For Letting/Sales by eestate(m): 9:28am On Jan 03, 2014
still available pls call now for details
Re: Appreciation To You All And Properties For Letting/Sales by eestate(m): 3:17am On Jan 04, 2014
still available pls call now for details smiley
Re: Appreciation To You All And Properties For Letting/Sales by ResourceMan(m): 7:20am On Jan 04, 2014
@ E-estate
I am interested in some of your property, I have clients who need apartments in places you mentioned. Send me your contacts: Email and Phone Numbers and lets network.
I hope we can do business together.
Resource Man
a d i n o s w a y (@) ovi.com
0 8 0 9 8 3 4 2 1 3 2
Re: Appreciation To You All And Properties For Letting/Sales by eestate(m): 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
Resource Man: @ E-estate
I am interested in some of your property, I have clients who need apartments in places you mentioned. Send me your contacts: Email and Phone Numbers and lets network.
I hope we can do business together.
Resource Man
a d i n o s w a y (@) ovi.com
0 8 0 9 8 3 4 2 1 3 2
Thanks my contact telephone number(GSM) 08031955044, my email is lanrefabiyi@gmail.com
Re: Appreciation To You All And Properties For Letting/Sales by eestate(m): 9:08am On Jan 07, 2014
still available pls call now for details/inspection arrangement
Re: Appreciation To You All And Properties For Letting/Sales by eestate(m): 3:30am On Jan 09, 2014
still available pls call now for details/inspection arrangement smiley

(1) (Reply)

New Properties,2bdrm Flats And Miniflats Available This January / 2bedroom Flat Needed In Ado-ekiti / 4 Bedrooms Duplex For Sale In Maryland, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.