Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Kano State University Of Science And Technology Post Ume Date!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kano State University Of Science And Technology Post Ume Date!! (870 Views)

Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Post Ume Date Is Out / Futminna Post Ume Date Is Out / Futa Post-ume Date Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano State University Of Science And Technology Post Ume Date!! by uzeba(m): 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
This is to inform all candidate who have chosen kano university of sci&tech wudil, the post utme screening exercise hold on 18 jan 2014. Announced by the kust vc prof. shehu musa at radio kano fm program.
Re: Kano State University Of Science And Technology Post Ume Date!! by KenJak(m): 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
Okay. Thanks
Re: Kano State University Of Science And Technology Post Ume Date!! by uzeba(m): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
Ken_Jak: Okay. Thanks
u are welcome are u going for the skul? Any interest person should comment!!
Re: Kano State University Of Science And Technology Post Ume Date!! by Osunstate: 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
uzeba: This is to inform all candidate who have chosen kano university of sci&tech wudil, the post utme screening exercise hold on 18 jan 2014. Announced by the kust vc prof. shehu musa at radio kano fm program.
pls I did not choose d schl in my direct entry form,but I was told I can apply,in wish av done so,pls are u current student of d schl?if u don't mind u can drop ur contact pls
Re: Kano State University Of Science And Technology Post Ume Date!! by uzeba(m): 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
Osunstate: pls I did not choose d schl in my direct entry form,but I was told I can apply,in wish av done so,pls are u current student of d schl?if u don't mind u can drop ur contact pls
ya am currently studing mechanical engineering, level 200!! My 2go username is igodwin!! whatapp 08188763313
Re: Kano State University Of Science And Technology Post Ume Date!! by tonynosi: 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
wats d directions from lagos to kustwudix urgent
Re: Kano State University Of Science And Technology Post Ume Date!! by Osunstate: 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2014
tonynosi: wats d directions from lagos to kustwudix urgent
am also going from Lagos,I was told kano bus is in agege
Re: Kano State University Of Science And Technology Post Ume Date!! by uzeba(m): 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
Osunstate: am also going from Lagos,I was told kano bus is in agege
tony, u too is coming for the post ume!!
Re: Kano State University Of Science And Technology Post Ume Date!! by tonynosi: 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
are u stil going 4rm lagos contact me so we plan hiow to move to kano 4rm agege 07034732835
Re: Kano State University Of Science And Technology Post Ume Date!! by tonynosi: 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
yes o when are u planing to move leave ur number to contact u
Re: Kano State University Of Science And Technology Post Ume Date!! by Osunstate: 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
tonynosi: yes o when are u planing to move leave ur number to contact u
Re: Kano State University Of Science And Technology Post Ume Date!! by uzeba(m): 7:50am On Jan 07, 2014
Osunstate: 07066352045
tony wich course are u going for?
Re: Kano State University Of Science And Technology Post Ume Date!! by tonynosi: 8:42am On Jan 07, 2014
physic direct entry wot of u
Re: Kano State University Of Science And Technology Post Ume Date!! by Osunstate: 9:42am On Jan 07, 2014
tonynosi: physic direct entry wot of u
civil engineering... let talk on phone

(1) (Reply)

Please Guys...help ME!!! / Unilag Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. / Post UTME Uni Agric Makurdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.