Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,577 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

Are You Going Back To School This Week? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You Going Back To School This Week? (585 Views)

Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School / The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) / The World’s First Genetically Modified Babieswill Graduate High School This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Going Back To School This Week? by ifeanyija(m): 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
I found out that many Nigerian university students may not resume this weekend after ASUU 7months strike, many are not interested in going back. What's the problem?
Re: Are You Going Back To School This Week? by theowonder(m): 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2014
You have asked a very valid questions.

Yes, many student may not resume this week despite the ASUU strike call off. The reasons will vary from pregnancy shame, financial and other economic dependent factors.

Everyone knows the country is doing well sacarstically and this impact all areas of our lives.

Wishing Nigerians students a total recovery
Re: Are You Going Back To School This Week? by ifex370(m): 11:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
next sunday...
Re: Are You Going Back To School This Week? by Excelboi(m): 12:21am On Jan 02, 2014
In fact I will be on my way to kano this morning. Back to school
Re: Are You Going Back To School This Week? by ifeanyija(m): 8:22am On Jan 02, 2014
Excelboi: In fact I will be on my way to kano this morning. Back to school

Good, am in school already

(1) (Reply)

Pass Your Pmp In 40 Days - 30 Days Free Access To Online Training Platform / 00 / Unilorin Turns Out 48 First Class Graduands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.