Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,943 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Beware Of ATM Machines Which Outsmart Ones Card! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of ATM Machines Which Outsmart Ones Card! (820 Views)

Banks Stop Use Of ATM Cards Abroad #Emefieleconomics / Users Of ATM Will No Longer Pay N100 On Withdrawals - CBN / Beware Of ATM Card Cloning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of ATM Machines Which Outsmart Ones Card! by SalvationMopol: 12:17am On Jan 02, 2014
In the same year,I had applied for ATM card twice and am about applying for the third this new year.
My card isn't lost but not "Smart" hence not useful even when I complained to my bank's(name withheld) customers service unit telling me to use cotton wool and spirit to sharpen the card's silver panel.
Repeatedly I wonder why an ATM card will be useless barely 3months of collection.
Although, I admit using my Card in several ATM points(both new & old machine).
each time I applied, a whopping sum of #1,050 is deducted from my a/c.
Seriously, I hope the Central Bank can do something to curtail ATM Card destroying Machines.
Most of this machines are outdated, mutilates the card's silver panel easily,yet the banks still uses such Automated Teller machines.
I really hope this information is helpful to people out there because is not every Nigerians that could afford the luxury of applying for ATM Cards repeatedly in the same year.
Re: Beware Of ATM Machines Which Outsmart Ones Card! by Tonjeola1(m): 7:44am On Jan 02, 2014
How do we know the ATM Machine you referred to?
tell us the bank which issued you fake ATM Card, so that we won't open account with them.
my GTb and Access card never develop any fault exept when it expired. thank you.
Re: Beware Of ATM Machines Which Outsmart Ones Card! by solbash11(m): 8:07am On Jan 02, 2014
Tonjeola1: How do we know the ATM Machine you referred to?
tell us the bank which issued you fake ATM Card, so that we won't open account with them.
my GTb and Access card never develop any fault exept when it expired. thank you.
I guess dat must be Ecobank, dat yeye bank eh...
Re: Beware Of ATM Machines Which Outsmart Ones Card! by SalvationMopol: 11:00am On Jan 02, 2014
Tonjeola1: How do we know the ATM Machine you referred to?
It is not the bank who issues the card to me but some banks faulty automated teller machine,if my guess is right,then I am suspecting diamond ATM machine.
Re: Beware Of ATM Machines Which Outsmart Ones Card! by SalvationMopol: 11:01am On Jan 02, 2014
solbash11:
I guess dat must be Ecobank, dat yeye bank eh...
nope but it is GTB Master card

(1) (Reply)

No Regret Dumping Banking, 5 Degrees To Go Into Bakery / How My Online Mentor Helped Me To Become A Millionaire From The Internet / Needs Agents In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.