Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Incredible!! A Guy Uses His Body As MAGNET!! [photo] - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Incredible!! A Guy Uses His Body As MAGNET!! [photo] (1139 Views)

Man Uses Just Make-up To Transform Into The Hottest Female Celebrities(picture) / MEET: Mr Magnet :could Make Objects Stick To His Body / Human Magnet Contest Held In Vietnam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incredible!! A Guy Uses His Body As MAGNET!! [photo] by Rareantagonist(m): 12:30am On Jan 02, 2014
Could this be for real?
Or na photochopped pishure?
He hunged 53 spoons on his body..None even fell..
I think its evolution in play..
His ions are probably jampacked in his bloodstream..
Could ions be necessary for this?
Confused#

Re: Incredible!! A Guy Uses His Body As MAGNET!! [photo] by mazizitonene(m): 12:34am On Jan 02, 2014
Oh yes...that's my distant uncle's friends' son
Re: Incredible!! A Guy Uses His Body As MAGNET!! [photo] by Rareantagonist(m): 12:35am On Jan 02, 2014
mazizi tonene: Oh yes...that's my distant uncle's friends' son
I think we're related then..He's my grandfather..
Re: Incredible!! A Guy Uses His Body As MAGNET!! [photo] by ilibrarian(m): 12:56am On Jan 02, 2014
This is serious
Re: Incredible!! A Guy Uses His Body As MAGNET!! [photo] by buchivik(m): 12:57am On Jan 02, 2014
mazizi tonene: Oh yes...that's my distant uncle's friends' son I think we're related then..He's my grandfather..

abeg wu do una
Re: Incredible!! A Guy Uses His Body As MAGNET!! [photo] by buchivik(m): 1:00am On Jan 02, 2014
hh
Re: Incredible!! A Guy Uses His Body As MAGNET!! [photo] by mazizitonene(m): 1:37am On Jan 02, 2014
Rare-antagonist:
I think we're related then..He's my grandfather..
Ooooh...then u must be his grandson

Btw: What of that your brother that uses his legs to cook ....em...em...protagonist!..ehen...almost 4get his name...how is he
Re: Incredible!! A Guy Uses His Body As MAGNET!! [photo] by mazizitonene(m): 1:42am On Jan 02, 2014
buchivik: mazizi tonene: Oh yes...that's my distant uncle's friends' son I think we're related then..He's my grandfather..

abeg wu do una
Ask ifa

buchivik: http://twitter.com/buchivik
Follow and get followed bak b4 5hrs if not remuv
undecidedwhatz with this una twitter thing sef....I really don't use it much...don't really like it that much.....what's d idea with/about/of d followers?..more followers, more time consuming/wasting undecided
Btw: tot u guys av a thread on FP dedicated to this twitter stuff
Re: Incredible!! A Guy Uses His Body As MAGNET!! [photo] by harjiyoung(m): 2:31am On Jan 02, 2014
Make he go use the magnetic body steal for world bank
Re: Incredible!! A Guy Uses His Body As MAGNET!! [photo] by Rareantagonist(m): 7:05am On Jan 02, 2014
mazizi tonene:
Ooooh...then u must be his grandson

Btw: What of that your brother that uses his legs to cook ....em...em...protagonist!..ehen...almost 4get his name...how is he
Nor forget say google de o..Lol..

Protagonist the always find my trouble.
Re: Incredible!! A Guy Uses His Body As MAGNET!! [photo] by Rareantagonist(m): 7:06am On Jan 02, 2014
harjiyoung: Make he go use the magnetic body steal for world bank
Body de attract money?
Re: Incredible!! A Guy Uses His Body As MAGNET!! [photo] by Rareantagonist(m): 7:08am On Jan 02, 2014
mazizi tonene:
Ask ifa

undecidedwhatz with this una twitter thing sef....I really don't use it much...don't really like it that much.....what's d idea with/about/of d followers?..more followers, more time consuming/wasting undecided
Btw: tot u guys av a thread on FP dedicated to this twitter stuff
I guess we're alike..Hearing TWEET alone gives me the creeps..

(1) (Reply)

Policeman Handcuffs And Ra*pes Teenage Girl Inside His Car / . / Any Video Creator Or Editor In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.