Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Nigerian Traditional Attires For Men And Women - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Traditional Attires For Men And Women (1034 Views)

014 MBGN Contestants Rock Traditional Attires! / MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires / Pictures Of Nigerian Traditional Dresses(ankara,lace And George) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Traditional Attires For Men And Women by zara89: 4:06am On Jan 02, 2014
Hello Nairalanders, I am an African Style Promoter in search of Local Traditional wears from every part of Nigeria. For example;Complete dressing of Abia State, or Bauchi State or Ogun state. I stumbled on this site and thought this was a good medium to enquire about these Nigerian dress styles. Please, can I have access to anyone in Abuja that has true local traditional dressing for both men and women or are rentals available in Abuja (wholesale or individual). Thank you. Miss Z. Ibrahim.

(1) (Reply)

Silk And Chiffon Fabrics / A Good Quality Basketball Team Uniforms That I Can Changes Team Performance / Beauty In The Eye Of The Beholder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.