Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

True Life Childhood Experience Of Having Sex Several Times With Uncle & Brother - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / True Life Childhood Experience Of Having Sex Several Times With Uncle & Brother (11340 Views)

Guys Guys Guys! Who Else Played This Amazing Childhood Game? (pic) / Mercy Johnson Biography & Her True Life Stories / A Childhood Photo Of May D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Life Childhood Experience Of Having Sex Several Times With Uncle & Brother by KAYLAChanai(f): 9:35am On Jan 02, 2014
A lot of us have slept with our brother/sister while growing up. For me, I was disvirgined at the age of 5 by my uncle.
After that, I started sleeping with my brother cause of the urge and when my uncle left for secondary school, I slept with my brother till I was in SS1(when I realised that what I was doing is wrong).
Though then, my brother would still make moves trying to seduce me - for example he walks around the house with his manhood erect or saying words like "if you want us to do it am ready". He is now a sex addict and carries ashawo and gals around.
I know it's all my fault and don't know how to help him. I also spoke to him that I know
what I did is wrong but I have asked the Lord to forgive me and help my brother too.
This happens in homes mostly where the parents are not always around. I want to have kids too and I don't want the same thing happening to them. Please help me prevent and control this.
I know I am not the only child this is happening to, it was common in the 1980's and 1990's cos some parents use maids and relatives to take care of their kids and the "helpers" use the kids as sex experiment.
Please don't insult me or anyone because a lot of us may claim it didn't happen to them since we are online.
But how can we prevent this generation from suffering the same thing?

www.kaylachanai..com

2 Likes

Re: True Life Childhood Experience Of Having Sex Several Times With Uncle & Brother by osuntolaf: 9:37am On Jan 02, 2014
proper orientation and deliverance should stem the negative tide

1 Like

Re: True Life Childhood Experience Of Having Sex Several Times With Uncle & Brother by olubukola07(f): 9:42am On Jan 02, 2014
My dear we all have stories to tell except if we will be deceiving ourselves. We can always trust God for His help; and sex education at a very early age should help, our parents shied away from this and this affected a lots of us. It is well
Re: True Life Childhood Experience Of Having Sex Several Times With Uncle & Brother by sylvar02(m): 9:46am On Jan 02, 2014
May God forgive us all
Re: True Life Childhood Experience Of Having Sex Several Times With Uncle & Brother by Guykhena(m): 9:48am On Jan 02, 2014
Hahahahaha what a laugh,ur uncle ruined ur life nd u decided to take it on ur brother and ruined his,are u happy now,,,mtchew abeg carry ur brother go mountain of Fire for deliverance joor
Re: True Life Childhood Experience Of Having Sex Several Times With Uncle & Brother by hammedkola(m): 9:53am On Jan 02, 2014
sylvar02: May God forgive us all
Re: True Life Childhood Experience Of Having Sex Several Times With Uncle & Brother by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 02, 2014
It happens sha. But why?
Re: True Life Childhood Experience Of Having Sex Several Times With Uncle & Brother by Lumyboi(m): 10:03am On Jan 02, 2014
Wow! I op ur story wil elp pple. Its strange to me tho, honestly. V heard abt uncles n al, bt neva heard of siblings.
Sex education n prayer m sure wil elp a lot for ur bro n ur own kids.
Sex hormones r quite strong rili bt it tkes a lot of grace n discipline. Most social gatherins dnt even elp(even sm churches dez days). May God elp us al
Re: True Life Childhood Experience Of Having Sex Several Times With Uncle & Brother by malontee(m): 10:19am On Jan 02, 2014
Hmmmmmm!
Re: True Life Childhood Experience Of Having Sex Several Times With Uncle & Brother by wasak(m): 10:24am On Jan 02, 2014
my current gf was raped by her uncle @.d age of. 10. when she got to secondary school she became a lesbian.... Thank God now...like I'm what she needed cos she's changed completely
Re: True Life Childhood Experience Of Having Sex Several Times With Uncle & Brother by kubi240: 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
Most children did it because they were ignorant and some people took advantage of them like relatives and maids
Re: True Life Childhood Experience Of Having Sex Several Times With Uncle & Brother by FrankAwup(m): 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
may God forgive us
Re: True Life Childhood Experience Of Having Sex Several Times With Uncle & Brother by richardenujeke: 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
May God grant us de grace to put a stop to most of de bad tins dat are befolling our yong genaration and most of dis kind of tins are curs by our parent most of dem are to buzzy to understand wat is going on in there familes
Re: True Life Childhood Experience Of Having Sex Several Times With Uncle & Brother by cyprus000: 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
[size=13pt] Sexykarma
Wadup bro?
[/size]
Re: True Life Childhood Experience Of Having Sex Several Times With Uncle & Brother by Awesomeking: 5:40am On Jul 01, 2015
As long as you've begged God to forgive you,then have peace of mind,be rest assured that you are forgiven,the only thing remaining now is that u must try to change your brother's mind about this,try and show him the right way,if he is still persistent,dont mind,pray for him,you made a mistake when u were young,all u have to do to rectify it is to never stop praying for and advicing ur bro

#may ALLAH be with you and the rest of your household
Re: True Life Childhood Experience Of Having Sex Several Times With Uncle & Brother by revolt(m): 7:32am On Jul 04, 2015
My cousins took turns to bang the life out of me at 7. Tho I was oblivious, I enjoyed it. It was a bath, feed me, and bang me galore.. Till I was 10. It affected me cos I got used to chicks making the 1st move on me and so I started dating late.

I think parents shld nvr leave their little sons wif ny girl above 11 yrs. Were so vulnerable then.
Re: True Life Childhood Experience Of Having Sex Several Times With Uncle & Brother by potolistic(m): 10:13am On Jul 10, 2015
Hmmmm!!!..... Konji is a respecter of nobody..... Even family
Re: True Life Childhood Experience Of Having Sex Several Times With Uncle & Brother by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
olubukola07:
My dear we all have stories to tell except if we will be deceiving ourselves. We can always trust God for His help; and sex education at a very early age should help, our parents shied away from this and this affected a lots of us. It is well
so was urs a brother or an uncle?
Re: True Life Childhood Experience Of Having Sex Several Times With Uncle & Brother by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
My dear, i understand the pain and depression you are going through. But bear one thing in mind, is not entirely physical. Go and seek spiritual help. Ince*t is a kind of act that opens a doorway for demons to enter. Seek for deliverance so that the demon will be cast out and the doorway closed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Life Childhood Experience Of Having Sex Several Times With Uncle & Brother by lazzie(m): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
pray for forgiveness and u would b free Amen
Re: True Life Childhood Experience Of Having Sex Several Times With Uncle & Brother by tonididdy(m): 1:08am On Aug 07, 2015
I can relate with this

...And the effects is felt later in the future(around ones 20's)
Re: True Life Childhood Experience Of Having Sex Several Times With Uncle & Brother by kernel501: 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
Guykhena:
Hahahahaha what a laugh,ur uncle ruined ur life nd u decided to take it on ur brother and ruined his,are u happy now,,,mtchew abeg carry ur brother go mountain of Fire for deliverance joor

St. Matthew... Your biggest problem is not age, but turning adult when you aren't ready. And your having issues on how to read and understand is top-notch, l suggest you understudy a basic six student.

3 Likes

Re: True Life Childhood Experience Of Having Sex Several Times With Uncle & Brother by kepal99(m): 7:53am On Aug 10, 2015
Guykhena:

Get sense naaa

1 Like

Re: True Life Childhood Experience Of Having Sex Several Times With Uncle & Brother by shotster50(m): 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
Why are Nigerians always ascribing religious deliverance to matters which are obviously psychological?!

(1) (Reply)

Meet The World's Most Tattooed Man / 3-year-old DJ Arch Accused Of CHEATING / Hilarious And Awkward Olympian Wardrobe Malfunctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.