Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

A Call To Order {nairaland & It's Uses} - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Call To Order {nairaland & It's Uses} (448 Views)

GOODBYE Nairaland. It Has Been A Great Ride / Jonathan Under Pressure To Order Tinubu’s Arrest - The Nation Newspapers. / Nairaland: It's Time To Upgrade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Call To Order {nairaland & It's Uses} by uchechrist(m): 10:46am On Jan 02, 2014
Beloved & honorable NairaLand,

It was with a serious passion & zeal to sustain Nairaland from this distaste errors & unnecessary TOPICS making front page last year, that moves me to drop my observation & it consquences for NAIRALAND.
Go back by history of NL after the creation in 2005. NL,i.e NairaLand serves as a means of thorough Information, Commiuncation, Education..etc.
As for them i.e after 2005, My first time on NL was a moment I live to remember due to the ability to provide every Information to the needer, I mean current & many more too numberous to mention! All this factors motivated Me to join NAIRALAND in the year 2009. Indeed, I develop love with joy by way the them moderator handle even by making a serious selection on a TOPIC to make F.P.
But now the joy, love, passion one enjoy in NairaLand is out of date! {fading away} responsible Topics have kill the true love of NL.
This occur time without number! Such Topics, eg, FIRSTIME TO EAT GARRI, FOWL CROSSING ROAD, GENEVE ON THIS OR THAT MAGAZINE, TOT DIKE PIC ON NEW MOVIES, many other too numberous to mention due to time! All this is absolute VANITY TOPICS without lesson to learn!!
My dear NairaLand & It's Uses, let us not forget NL is among the top Website in the WORLD. By now it suppose to be able to provide WORLD News not just only AFRICA & NIGERIA!! To the moderators, pity & save NAIRALAND from COLLAPSES! Let not the mistake of 2013 repeat this Glorious year 2014!!

(1) (Reply)

Taxi Driver Hides 9.2kg Drug In Palm Oil For Export / Open Letter To CAF "Before It Is Too Late". / A Corrupt But Competent President Vs An Incompetent President- Your Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.