Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

The Massive Real Estate Properties Of The Jonathans In Bayelsa. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Massive Real Estate Properties Of The Jonathans In Bayelsa. (3361 Views)

2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times / Inside The Massive Money Laundering In Nigeria’s National Assembly-Premium Times / Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Massive Real Estate Properties Of The Jonathans In Bayelsa. by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 04, 2014
Most useless effort...

The house built by my state governor from state coffers is better than that. So which Nigerian public office holder has not done so? Iddiioottas...

It's like Sahara Reporters don see Jonathan for dream... I do not believe or subscribe to any of your write-ups against Jonathan again after proving many of them are false or even if true are evil intended...
Re: The Massive Real Estate Properties Of The Jonathans In Bayelsa. by mikolo80: 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
te author=lumeviews.com]

Who exactly does the hotel investment benefit? That hotel is not for the masses. I imagine you have to pay top dollar for a room there.[/quote]all i'm saying is half bread better than puffpuff.it will at least employ bricklayers slumbers tilers,electricians suppliersetc food vendors at least 10% benefit is better than none.obviously i would have preferred they invest in a mega industrial park or farm settlement

(1) (2) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu (ouk)'s Mother Attacks President Jonathan / Photo: Hilarious Pix Of Jaja Wachuku Dozzing Off At A Meeting In New York / Yoruba Farmers Accuse Traditional Rulers Of Receiving Bribe From Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.