Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Who Deserves The Ballon D 'or? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Deserves The Ballon D 'or? (565 Views)

Ronaldo/messi, Who Should B Named Ballon D`0r Winner 2014/15 Season.#see 10facts / Who Deserves Ballon D Or 2014 / Final Three World Best Players Nominees (fifa Ballon D Or) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Deserves The Ballon D 'or? by phranklean: 11:57am On Jan 02, 2014
the race for the 2013 most coveted individual price in football has never been more divided in opinions than what we have now. CR7,Ribery and of course Messi have been shortlisted..for me a footballing award where club coaches are not allowed to cast their votes leave much to be desired! I believe the voting partens for this presitigious price should be reviewed. a case where an Arsene Wenger cant vote yet the coaches of Thaiti and Faroe Island can decide the highest price in football is for me, nothing to write home about. FIFA should review these voting delegates!
Re: Who Deserves The Ballon D 'or? by generalpappyboy(m): 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2014
First to comment,,,dancing o se o jesu

Na me deserve am . Lol
Re: Who Deserves The Ballon D 'or? by Deeman87: 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
For me Ribery of-course
Re: Who Deserves The Ballon D 'or? by catchfireguru: 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2014
C. Ronaldo surely deserves it for his exploits. He helped Portugal qualify for the WC in the presence of Ibra.
In fact, he has won it.
Re: Who Deserves The Ballon D 'or? by Fussbot: 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
So far it is an INDIVIDUAL award then it should be ronaldo..
Re: Who Deserves The Ballon D 'or? by Krasid(m): 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
I am already getting tired of all this ballon d'or threads when it is obvious we already know the winner.
Re: Who Deserves The Ballon D 'or? by Ogobara(m): 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
Samuel etoo. angry
Re: Who Deserves The Ballon D 'or? by whiteking169: 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
ribery will have it,while mikel will get the africa de 'or
Re: Who Deserves The Ballon D 'or? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2014
Lionel Mess I got injured for two months.. So it's over for him. He can't win it this year.. Ronaldo used those two months to close the gap Lionel Mess I gave him.. While Ribery has had a fantastic year. Winning the League, Champions league, Club world cup and winning the best player in Europe award. I don't think he's gonna win it even though he deserves it.. The world won't give it to him as long as Ronaldo and Messi remain alive..
So, due to that... The award will go to Ronaldo. he has scored 64 goals this year.. 24 more than Lionel Messi.
Re: Who Deserves The Ballon D 'or? by Nomski0(f): 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2014
No need for much talk o. January 13th, we'll see who kisses the award.
Re: Who Deserves The Ballon D 'or? by psalmdave(m): 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
I dont understand how ribery should be even considered a candidate for ballon d'or....even zlatan was better than him...i thought the ballon d'or was an individual award
Re: Who Deserves The Ballon D 'or? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
psalmdave: I dont understand how ribery should be even considered a candidate for ballon d'or....even zlatan was better than him...i thought the ballon d'or was an individual award
Ribery did a lot last year.. He deserves the award
Re: Who Deserves The Ballon D 'or? by psalmdave(m): 11:35am On Jan 03, 2014
Toluwarni:
Ribery did a lot last year.. He deserves the award
His team did a lot....Robben even worked harder than ribery,Nominating ribery shows the poor performance of players recently in football....Ribery is a good player but its an insult to mention him in the same breath as messi and ronaldo...

1 Like

Re: Who Deserves The Ballon D 'or? by yoji: 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
Una no dey tire 4 this matter Na wa o
Re: Who Deserves The Ballon D 'or? by catchfireguru: 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ribery doesn't deserve the award. It's an individual award & not a team award.
Even Maradona said that C. Ronaldo deserves it.
In fact, he has won it already.
Re: Who Deserves The Ballon D 'or? by psalmdave(m): 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
catchfireguru: Ribery doesn't deserve the award. It's an individual award & not a team award.
Even Maradona said that C. Ronaldo deserves it.
In fact, he has won it already.
According to ben hayward whether the ballon d'or is given to him or not,cristiano ronaldo is the best player on the planet presently

(1) (Reply)

NFF Court Case Set To Be Withdrawn / John Terry Praise Cesc Fabregas / Maigari Tenders Resignation Letter To NFF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.