Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

The Profitability Of Mechanized Commercial Garri Processing In Nigeria - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / The Profitability Of Mechanized Commercial Garri Processing In Nigeria (2236 Views)

Rabbit Cages, Female Rabbit And Baby Rabbit Cage, Commercial Rabbit Cage / Do You Need High Quality Garri? / Garri Ijebu, Cassava.. Exporting Nd Local Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Profitability Of Mechanized Commercial Garri Processing In Nigeria by BabatundeLawal(m): 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
Just about six months ago, an idea came into my mind about turning lack and deficit into opportunity and income. Guess what, i can't believe what I discovered in the mechanized processing of cassava into garri! It was amazing. We all know that garri and rice are like twin brothers in Nigeria. You can hardly tell which of them commands more of consumers. As at the end of last year, Nigeria's need of garri was estimated to be over 1,000,000 tons but the supply was just about 250,000 tons. Imagine d diff. That's been the cause for its high price.
Now, how will you feel to have a production plant that generates a ton that is twenty 50kg bags of garri every day with profit percentage of over 25% daily?
You might be wondering how. That is very possible!
If you'd like to know more, then send me an email right away: excellingbabatunde@gmail.com or call 08139444430. I'd be glad to help.
Re: The Profitability Of Mechanized Commercial Garri Processing In Nigeria by hotmas911(m): 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
i av sent u a mail kindly reply.
Re: The Profitability Of Mechanized Commercial Garri Processing In Nigeria by samogo1: 8:34am On Jan 03, 2014
Is there an already available market?
Re: The Profitability Of Mechanized Commercial Garri Processing In Nigeria by Bushasha(m): 8:47am On Jan 03, 2014
@op we will all appreciate it if you spill it all here so that eveybody can benefit.
Re: The Profitability Of Mechanized Commercial Garri Processing In Nigeria by olaoreawofele: 9:06am On Jan 03, 2014
sam ogo: Is there an already available market?

Is the market saturated?
Re: The Profitability Of Mechanized Commercial Garri Processing In Nigeria by hotmas911(m): 8:32am On Jan 04, 2014
sir, u obviously dont reside in naija
Re: The Profitability Of Mechanized Commercial Garri Processing In Nigeria by BabatundeLawal(m): 10:04am On Jan 07, 2014
Nigeria is a country that virtually everyone eats garri and that is a market worth about a billion dollars! Funny enough, people are yet to see that! With a supply deficit of about 750,000 tonnes of garri in Naija alone, there is evidence beyond doubt that there is a great market and profitable one at that for this product.
Just visit my site at www.cassavaindustries./business-opportunities in order to get details of everything.

I truly want you succeed in 2014!
Re: The Profitability Of Mechanized Commercial Garri Processing In Nigeria by BabatundeLawal(m): 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2014

it is not only that there is a ready market. But also that the demand is very great... With a supply deficit of over 750,000 Metric Tons per annum.
Re: The Profitability Of Mechanized Commercial Garri Processing In Nigeria by BabatundeLawal(m): 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2014

it is not only that there is a ready market. But also that the demand is very great... With a supply deficit of over 750,000 Metric Tons per annum.
You can check out www.cassavaindustries.

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Needed To Supply A Neighborhood Mart In Ajah Environs / Brt/ Lagbus Transit Tv Advert / LPO To Supply Food -BIG Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.