Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,083 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

How Do One Go About An Introduction....she Is From Owerri - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Do One Go About An Introduction....she Is From Owerri (682 Views)

Traditional Edo Wedding Or Introduction / Pls I Need Advice On How To Go For My Marriage Introduction In Igboland / Incense Sticks, Dhoop & Agarbattis An Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do One Go About An Introduction....she Is From Owerri by deflover(m): 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
well I am urohobo and right now in Lagos.I met a gal mid last year wen I was about leaving abuja.At first she felt I was just one random guy till we started going out on little dates after cell meetings.
we later had just one official outing were we watched a movie and had a drink.Took her home and we chatted for a while and I left her place to the place I was squatting in Abuja.
we didn't spend much time after that outing again only for me to go over once for lunch and had to leave Abuja for Lagos.
I told her I will spend two weeks but its now six months. she got angry and asked me not to call her anymore till I am in Abuja.
well for months she won't take my calls but later she began to take my calls again.
Now she has told me before we can say anything I should come for introduction and collect list if I am serious.
my question is how do one go about this...is it like if I go to see the dad I would be given the list or what does she mean ......
I am so lost.....I love her....I want to leave for the UK ...and arrange a master's program for her since she is a lawyer while I get my first degree too.....
please igbo people explain your culture ....I am so lost
Re: How Do One Go About An Introduction....she Is From Owerri by ifegy: 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
Basically, she wants to get married. The introduction is sort of the precursor, traditional marriage rite, etc. If you do want to marry her, ask her how it's done in her place.
Re: How Do One Go About An Introduction....she Is From Owerri by deflover(m): 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
wow I asked her as u said and I can only bless God I met a lady like her.....she made it so easy told me it will cost 250k but 300k sud cap it....I am so loving dis gal.....February I shall begin....
Re: How Do One Go About An Introduction....she Is From Owerri by ifegy: 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
Alrighty then, all the best, and save some wedding rice for us wink!

(1) (Reply)

What Tribe Is The Richest When It Comes To Respect??? / A Photograph Captioned “igbonophobia In Nigeria”, How True ? / Independence Day (nigeria) - The Emergence Of A New Country @55

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.