Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,773 members, 7,855,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 05:43 PM

Riddle: Head And A Tail - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Riddle: Head And A Tail (805 Views)

If A Reindeer Lost Its Tail, Where Could He Get A New One? / Ofego With His Goat Meat Head And A Guy At A Restaurant / the brunette,the red head and the blonde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riddle: Head And A Tail by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
I went on a journey as a missionary to the safari...I woke in the middle of one night in the forest and I felt something move in the inner pockets of my pajamas..It had a head and a tail..I slept back..when I woke up the next morning it was still in my pocket moving and jingling as I went about my morning activities but I wasn't bothered...and I left it there in my pocket!....why wasn't I bothered....

NB: only a braniac can solve this riddle....get on it Fellas!
Re: Riddle: Head And A Tail by bolington(m): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
mtweeeeew
Re: Riddle: Head And A Tail by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
Its a coin
Re: Riddle: Head And A Tail by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
bolington: mtweeeeew
this speaks a lot about You...get a life bro
Re: Riddle: Head And A Tail by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
godjohnson: Its a coin
hmm prove it Sir!
Re: Riddle: Head And A Tail by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 04, 2014
A coin has two sides one side's the head the other's the tail, and a coin is nothing to be worried about so there's nothing to be worried about
Re: Riddle: Head And A Tail by bolington(m): 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
this speaks a lot about You...get a life bro
guy ur body dey release too much adrenalin, i dnt think u know y i hissed there? Stop being rude for no reason.

(1) (Reply)

***********someone Help Me Out****** / WOW!!! Caption This Photo / 18+ ā€¯toyin Lawani Shows Off Butt Like Nicki Minaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.