Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,219 members, 7,953,808 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:04 AM

GETTING STARTED: Four Things Needed To Achieve Financial Success In 2014 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GETTING STARTED: Four Things Needed To Achieve Financial Success In 2014 (535 Views)

6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business / What Has Nairaland Enabled You To Achieve This 2013 / A New Business Idea With Picture Of Getting Started. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GETTING STARTED: Four Things Needed To Achieve Financial Success In 2014 by justiade4uu(m): 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
GETTING STARTED: Four Things Needed To Achieve Financial Success In 2014

How long have you graduated now, and yet no job? Or may I ask you, why do you want a job? Pause a little. Every job-seeker ultimately has financial income as the goal, among other things.

Robert T. Kiyosaki, author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad has this to say. “Money is not taught in schools. Schools focus on scholastic professional skills, but not on financial skills".

Financial success is the dream of everyone but not all achieve that financial success. An author of an excellent book says there are four things needed to achieve financial success. These are Desire, Action, Time and Opportunity, acronymed DATO.

a) Desire: This is totally different from mere wish. It simply means what you want so much that you are ready to pay the price.

“Wish + Price = Desire”

b) Action: The next thing is to start taking action. Some of the actions you are expected to take in order to achieve financial success are the following: decision making, working hard, remaining focused and upgrading yourself through learning.

c) Time: Many people always complain about time. Time has been in existence before man and will continue to exist after man. Everybody has 24 hours in a day. One sleep or waste his precious time while another put his own into profitable investment. Financial success requires some percentage of your time. Show me a man who will meaningfully commit 2-4 hours every day into his job consistently for the next 2 – 3 years, and I will show you a man who became financially free all his life time.

d) Opportunity: This is the only factor that does not come by your efforts. It is nature’s way of blessing you. Anyone who has the other three without a good opportunity will only end up working very hard and getting very little. What I am about showing you is virtually one of the best opportunities anyone can get. It is only a vehicle meant to take you to your destination of financial freedom.

OPPORTUNITY AT YOUR DOORSTEP
It is a fact that the foundation of all great achievement is a dream. Dreams inspire, motivate and keep us focused when the going gets tough.
What If I Could Show You A Way To Increase Your INCOME without disturbing What You Are Presently Doing, Would You Be Interested? Then, visit http://tlcgboard..com for free details.
Re: GETTING STARTED: Four Things Needed To Achieve Financial Success In 2014 by pathardy(m): 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nice one.,

i now knw
DATO

(1) (Reply)

Rags To Riches (empowerment Radio Program) On 92.5fm, Keffi / How Much Will You Lose If PM Disappears Today!!! / Pls Hlp Me Al Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.