Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,604 members, 7,955,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:04 PM

Mods Rating For Year 2013 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mods Rating For Year 2013 (794 Views)

Nairaland Award Tag For Year 2013! / *~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! / Interesting Facts About Year 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mods Rating For Year 2013 by Lifebender(m): 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
This rating is based on four things
1.Information
2.Education
3.Entertainment
4.Accuracy/FP post

The rating is 10

1.Politics Section 9:Kudos to the mods in this section,they made most of the fp post interesting last year with so many post about politics both national and international
Interesting news and we got informed about the political world,news and events.Interestingly Amaechi,goodluck and Obj made most of the news,the news of Madibas death came in time too.

2.Romance Section 9:Three mods made the romance section,it later reduced to one,but still we hadly felt something is missing.So many information and enlightment from this section with their fp post.Interestingly most post came from this section last year with great topics,arguments and discussions

3.Education 8.The mods in this section are not left out also with news from ASUU strike,jamb and post jamb scores and admission info into various universities.

4.Sport Section 7:A lively section with so many news from the world sport,UCL,Nations Cup,World Cup Qualifier,Confederation Cup and Nations League,Tennis and boxing.Thx for the update on scorelines even when we do not watch the match,still we got informed here.

5.Religion Section 6:Tho this mods are usually active on sundays,still the made the year with some interesting fp post.

6.Health 5:Tho not so many fp post from this section,still the little that came from this section were interesting and educating.

7.Computer and Phone Section 5:Thanks to the mods ot this scetion for their info about phones and computers,while highlighting the features and differencies between a fake and an original product.

8.Literature Section 5:Interestin post from this section,tho most post did not make front page from this section.But delving into this section you find interesting post.

9.Art Section 4:I can still remember the post,pictures from this section,ranging from the popular window painting to the likes.Interesting artwork.Funny enough when this images are downloaded,the'll make a wonderful wallpaper.

10.Celebrity Section 2:The mods of this section is the most annoying in year 2013 with so many useless post making fp.It'd have been better if we recive better fp post.I wonder what we're to learn from Tonto dike in bikini,wizkid in suit,Davido at a party,Mercy johnson backs her baby.What are we to learn from that .Are those news?and under what does it fall,infomation,education,entertainment or what.I can remember a post of august about genevive making fp on dec 30.This mods just need to step up

Other mods,i dnt think they are active.We may just need to send [b]Slap2
to awaken them

Above all,wishing you all a prosperous new year and a better fp things.

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With Us?? / 5 Reasons I Love Nigeria / How Did You Spend Your First Cash In 2015 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.