Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,907 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Is This Season Over For Man United Yet? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is This Season Over For Man United Yet? (576 Views)

Is Arsenal’s Season Over? / Iheanacho Will Battle Aguero For Man City Shirt / Falcao Signs For Man UTD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Season Over For Man United Yet? by Dannyguy900(m): 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
Manchester united have not very impressive this season.this is a club that used to be feared even in europe,but now under the supervision of new coach david moyes they can barely win their home games, last season's top scorer robin van persie has-perhaps- gone back to the injury prone player he once was back at arsenal,defenders are making silly school-boy errors at the backline, and their most glaring of problems is their central mid-field, which consists of-arguably- the most over-hyped signing of the summer (marouane fellaini), an aging ryan giggs,an over-used michael carrick, a tom (learner) cleverly amongst others.
what is more worrisome,however, is that wayne rooney has refused to sign a contract extension and already the rumours are circulating, suggesting that he will leave the old trafford in the summer at best.
So, as a football fan, i would like you to share your views, do you tink this season is over yet fo the red devils?
Re: Is This Season Over For Man United Yet? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
I feel sad whenever I read current news or updates about United.
Re: Is This Season Over For Man United Yet? by LoganRebirth: 4:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
They have always been that for like 3 seasons now,people just didn't notice coz other top premiership clubs were far from their best and they were like one eyed man in a city full of blind people.
But,this season is different,can't really remember when last epl was this tough.Personally,i think Man u will be playing in europa league,come nxt season and the top 4 in no order will be Man city,arsenal,chelsea,liverpool.
Re: Is This Season Over For Man United Yet? by psalmdave(m): 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
hmmm.....I hope u can all use this tune wen the season comes to an end cos i dnt believe in judging a situation midway .......
Re: Is This Season Over For Man United Yet? by psalmdave(m): 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
Logan_Rebirth: They have always been that for like 3 seasons now,people just didn't notice coz other top premiership clubs were far from their best and they were like one eyed man in a city full of blind people.
But,this season is different,can't really remember when last epl was this tough.Personally,i think Man u will be playing in europa league,come nxt season and the top 4 in no order will be Man city,arsenal,chelsea,liverpool.
Now u are blaming manutd success on other's poor performance,I dnt blame u tho...Every team too has thier worries,so dont just make silly assuptions...u are just judging things from thier present situation,anyway.....u are entitled to your opinion but we shall all be on Nairaland wen the season comes to an end.......

(1) (Reply)

Wednesday Transfer / Maigari Tenders Resignation Letter To NFF / Football: EPL Resurrected As Wives, And Girlfriends Panic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.