Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Charging Issues With Tecno Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Charging Issues With Tecno Phones (11772 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? / It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 / The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charging Issues With Tecno Phones by fadeofresh(m): 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
Good Day Fellow Nlers,

I use a Tecno Phantom A+ and recently when i charge it it doesn't get to 100%. I've also noticed the same issue with another phantom A+ and phantom A2 as well. I would like to know if there other folks experiencing the same and if they have successfully resolved it...Thanks!
Re: Charging Issues With Tecno Phones by bigtt76(f): 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
Buy correct Android phone grin

4 Likes

Re: Charging Issues With Tecno Phones by elclon: 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2014
my brox tecno n9 tablet is having charging prob..it takes upto 5hrs to get fully charged
Re: Charging Issues With Tecno Phones by JessiliciousJes(f): 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2014
i use a phantom A+ and it has reached 100% so many times..
the problem could be either u use ur phone while its charging or charging is being interrupted due to electrical power off ie PHCN taking the light
Re: Charging Issues With Tecno Phones by zizky(m): 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
fadeofresh: Good Day Fellow Nlers,

I use a Tecno Phantom A+ and recently when i charge it it doesn't get to 100%. I've also noticed the same issue with another phantom A+ and phantom A2 as well. I would like to know if there other folks experiencing the same and if they have successfully resolved it...Thanks!
The problem may be due to faulty battery calibration. Drain or ba3 completely till the phone shuts down, then charge till 100% without using the phone or interrupting the process. U can now switch on and enjoy. Remember to install a ba3 saver app. If your phone is rooted u can also install greenify app to help conserve ba3 use.
Re: Charging Issues With Tecno Phones by Zammydagreat(m): 5:41pm On Jan 02, 2014
Since is a cheap ass dead phone, why not use cold eba to glue the charging port, thank me later

1 Like

Re: Charging Issues With Tecno Phones by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
Zammydagreat: Since is a cheap ass dead phone, why not use cold eba to glue the charging port, thank me later
mtchwww... u still cary ur bitterness enter 2014?abeg see tb joshua,u need cure

1 Like

Re: Charging Issues With Tecno Phones by UchihaItachi(m): 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
Your phone doesn't have charging issues, you're not patient enough to let it charge fully
Re: Charging Issues With Tecno Phones by bizmahn: 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
Be sure you don't charge any gadget (be it phones or laptops) with the tiny tiger "I pass my neighbour" generator.It messes up the battery performance of your gadgets.To be on the safe side refrain from charging with low capacity generators of any type if you can.
Re: Charging Issues With Tecno Phones by Zammydagreat(m): 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2014
mrvocalprowess: mtchwww... u still cary ur bitterness enter 2014?abeg see tb joshua,u need cure

I just hope u are not stalking me Cos I gat a glock40 with extended clip 4 bii*tch nigga like u
Re: Charging Issues With Tecno Phones by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
Zammydagreat:

I just hope u are not stalking me Cos I gat a glock40 with extended clip 4 bii*tch nigga like u
stalk who uuu ??abeg tke several seats....*farts*
Re: Charging Issues With Tecno Phones by olahero(m): 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
Haha Omo 9ja with so many complains, anyway go charge am for transformer in your area, make you use am boost the power quick. . . . INGREAT PEOPLES.
Re: Charging Issues With Tecno Phones by ultrazone(m): 9:43am On Mar 14, 2015
If your phone, laptop or tablet has charging issues, here is the solution to battery not charging to 100%.
Re: Charging Issues With Tecno Phones by Samephan: 10:45am On Jan 27, 2018
Please I have a Tecno h8 tablet which is having a charging problem. If I plug it on charging, it will show charging but will not add bar and after some time it will start reducing the bar.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Tricks On Java S40 Phones / Check Whether Your Mobile Phone Is Original / MTN Increases Night Plan Bundle Limit From 500MB To 2GB And Time From 11pm - 6am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.