Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

I Need Training On Cassava Chip And Sachet Starch - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Training On Cassava Chip And Sachet Starch (609 Views)

I Need Training On ONLINE BUSINESS That Works To Generate Steady Income. / Ibadan Firm Exported Nine Billion Dollars Industrial Starch. / I Need Training On Website Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Training On Cassava Chip And Sachet Starch by Debesther: 4:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
PLS I AM INTERESTED IN TRAINING ON HOW TO MAKE CASSAVA CHIPS FOR FLOUR MILLS AND HOW TO PRODUCE MAIZE OR CASSAVA STARCH AT INDUSTRIAL LEVEL.CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A CONTACT ON IT?.MY CONTACTS ARE 08033681416 sms only. brightfame009@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Training On Cassava Chip And Sachet Starch by kunletoks(m): 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
Debesther: PLS I AM INTERESTED IN TRAINING ON HOW TO MAKE CASSAVA CHIPS FOR FLOUR MILLS AND HOW TO PRODUCE MAIZE OR CASSAVA STARCH AT INDUSTRIAL LEVEL.CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A CONTACT ON IT?.MY CONTACTS ARE 08033681416 sms only. brightfame009@yahoo.com

i'm also interested.
Re: I Need Training On Cassava Chip And Sachet Starch by Ib10001: 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
kunletoks:

i'm also interested.
My brother the problem is not the training but the equipment.if you are talking about cassava chip,that one is just peel,slice,soak and dry the cassava,not much value added.but if you are talking about high quality cassava flour(HQCF) that is were you need training because of the specifications,great value added,good money,great investment(5million naira upward) if you insist on getting trained then try FIIRO,OSHODI.hope this help,any problem contact me(cassava farmer and processing consultant)07055326411

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money / Earn Carbon Credits And Exchange Them For Dollars With UN / Mini Mart Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.