Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,916 members, 7,866,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:28 PM

Every Woman Deserve To Be Proud And Independent - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Every Woman Deserve To Be Proud And Independent (767 Views)

Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB / One Thing In Your Family That Makes You Proud And Bitter / Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Woman Deserve To Be Proud And Independent by bilms(m): 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
EVERY WOMAN DERERVE TO BE PROUD AND INDEPENDENT. I love independent women, i adore them, i respect them and i can't do without them. While some men don't like them as wives,though men want them as business partners. Others want them as both wives and partners. I want. Some women also thought every man don't want them to be independent,but in reality, men like me wish every woman is independent. Although, some independent ladies get lost and comsumed by independence,thereby taking other peoples freedom unconciousely,others get unnecesarilly arrogant,harsh,autocratic,disrespectful and others. But in all,every woman deserve to be proud,fair,respectful,truthful,considerate and independent. To the ladies, get independent.
Re: Every Woman Deserve To Be Proud And Independent by Mynd44: 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
I am with the OP. To me the biggest turn off is a woman who looks up to a man for everything including decisions. I love women who go for what they want, pursue their careers and do their own things
Re: Every Woman Deserve To Be Proud And Independent by azeeza(f): 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
Some lazy men also looks up to women for evrything including taking care of the family needs

funny signature though...........
Mynd_44: I am with the OP. To me the biggest turn off is a woman who looks up to a man for everything including decisions. I love women who go for what they want, pursue their careers and do their own things

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Deserve To Be Proud And Independent by Mynd44: 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
azeeza: Some lazy men also looks up to women for evrything including taking care of the family needs

funny signature though...........
Not everyone with a joystick is a man. A lot of guys out there are an embarrassment to men and I agree but what can we do?

I am saying my taste here as I know some men cannot endure a woman who earns as much or more than them. They can't even date a woman who has her own opinion about things

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Deserve To Be Proud And Independent by bilms(m): 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
You are right
Re: Every Woman Deserve To Be Proud And Independent by bilms(m): 10:33am On Jan 03, 2014
Re: Every Woman Deserve To Be Proud And Independent by Tallotti: 10:50am On Jan 03, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEUmHu9K7PA

If you are PROUD and INDEPENDENT. . . shout YEAH-YEAH!!!

PUT YOUR
PUT YOUR FINGER IN THE AAAAIR!!! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYwbALPo7Qw
Re: Every Woman Deserve To Be Proud And Independent by bilms(m): 7:48am On Jan 04, 2014
Lol

(1) (Reply)

A 66 Yrs Old Man Discover He Was Actually A Woman / Is It Right For The Husband To Be Responsible For Housekeeping Of The Home? / Dear Husband Of A Breastfeeding Wife!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.